🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Operation Tough-Love" is underway and in full swing.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump has the Left in full disarray like cockroaches at 3am when the light is flipped on.
They are desperately reaching for anything and everything right now....allegations, accusations and conspiracy theories are flying from the mouths of Lefties.
I've concluded this odd, twisted tantrum at its root stems from fear that government will stop rolling the red carpet out for our lowest grade. The government coddling of our lowest grade will be no more. Our lowest grade may have to become accountable and pull their own weight. They may have to become positive contributors and an asset to society versus the liability they've always been.
Calm down people...stop being so afraid of a higher grade society. It's okay to have standards and an expectation of your fellow citizens....isn't it?

Last edited:
It's my mission to bring tough love to the Trump-snowflakes here.

Remember, Trump-snowflakes, we make you cry only because we care. We think you're worth saving.

I understand the desperate need of the talking heads at CNN to appear relevant, but are even their most ardent supporters paying any attention? In one fell swoop, Trump has seized the high ground and restored America's credibility. The contrast with his predecessor couldn't more stark or more damning.

Goldman Sachs all up in that white house, same as it ever was, same is it would have been with Hilary. Your political system is ruse; it has nothing to do with who is in charge of your government, your political system, or your economic system.

I understand the desperate need of the talking heads at CNN to appear relevant, but are even their most ardent supporters paying any attention? In one fell swoop, Trump has seized the high ground and restored America's credibility. The contrast with his predecessor couldn't more stark or more damning.

American credibility is an illusion that must be maintained by your corporate state power structure.

American credibility is an illusion that must be maintained by your corporate state power structure.

You have a talent for "the lingo".

My idea of "tough love" is laissez faire and social Darwinism, and I suspect that few people like it or would like it were they forced to live under it, but the people who do are the people who've already demonstrated their ability to thrive in the limited form of it in which we have lived for about a century.

Forum List

Back