OPINION: Biden is awful, but still cut it out with the public F-bombs and respect the presidency

After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

The word F that you speak of is not a swear word. Swear not by Jerusalem, and swear not by the hairs of your head or the Universe. They are oaths that God does not want us to say. The church made a long list of lies that sound right, not being right.

people that need 2 die a slow painful death:
beijing xiden
botox PIG-LOUSI
barrag-o
hit-lery
kum in me harris
wanna be a Dr---FAKE-I
all traitors to AMERICA
die you scum bag commie ass holes

So you place so much stock in that opinion price you felt you needed to get out in front of it?
you didn't wait that long.....once again, you have NO point....thanx 4 the laugh--again

beijing xiden
botox PIG-LOUSI
barrag-o
hit-lery
kum in me harris
wanna be a Dr---FAKE-I
all traitors to AMERICA
Money made him. The church made us to use money. Why are you not saying anything to the church? The church hates Christs teachings.

you are SERIOUSLY delusional...and live your pathetic life in denial---
TYPICAL SCUM DEMONRAT MENTALITY
^ Can't read my signature; thinks I support the Democrats despite my constantly likening them to Nazis...

Conservative voters have suffered for years under Democrat control beginning with being identified as beer drinking, bible thumping gun owners, to Deplorables, to White Supremacist Racists and now concerned parents considered Domestic Terrorists.
FB_IMG_1631463127422.jpg

beijing xiden
botox PIG-LOUSI
barrag-o
hit-lery
kum in me harris
wanna be a Dr---FAKE-I
all traitors to AMERICA
We'll be reading about THIS guy's exploits...

There's a big time Trumper near me that lives two house down from a school...put up a huge Trump flag that reads "FUCK your feelings" across the bottom.

What's WRONG with you people?

There's a big time Trumper near me that lives two house down from a school...put up a huge Trump flag that reads "FUCK your feelings" across the bottom.

13 AMERICAN service members blown up in Afghanistan, due 2 beijing xiden and the SCUM demonRATS....

Forum List

Back