OPINION: Biden is awful, but still cut it out with the public F-bombs and respect the presidency

After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

Democrats think they are dealing with the old guard conservatives--the ones who would take it on the chin and say thank you, may I have another?

Wrong.

We're playing by your rules now. You like?

There's a big time Trumper near me that lives two house down from a school...put up a huge Trump flag that reads "FUCK your feelings" across the bottom.

What's WRONG with you people?
"you people"?

1633866075091.png

Because I'm certain you're not at all concerned about the tender sensibilities of conservative children.

Last edited:
After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

Agree 100%.

Although the gentleman in the Oval Office should be enjoying a nice retirement in Delaware, one should be respectful toward him.

For my part, I always refer to him as "Mr. Biden." (I cannot bring myself to use the title "President.")

In fact, no matter what we think of an individual or a group, we should be civil at all times.

For example, young gentlemen of a certain group scare me, but I always refer to them in a civil manner -- even in private.

Agree 100%.

Although the gentleman in the Oval Office should be enjoying a nice retirement in Delaware, one should be respectful toward him.

For my part, I always refer to him as "Mr. Biden." (I cannot bring myself to use the title "President.")

In fact, no matter what we think of an individual or a group, we should be civil at all times.

For example, young gentlemen of a certain group scare me, but I always refer to them in a civil manner -- even in private.
I agree. "Let's go Brandon" is much more couth!!!

Greg

Agree 100%.

Why is that? Did they treat us or President Trump civil? You can't be civil with uncivilized people. Respect is not handed to you, it needs to be earned.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

This has been a long time coming. This is not some new thing that the bed wetters just hated Trump. I've seen some old photos of moonbat protesters in the early 80's holding up signs that were repugnant. The could not be published in any magazine or even described. I can recall the pictures drawn by older stoners with Reagan in sexually suggestive pictures with animals and swastikas, Whoopie Goldberg "comedy" stand up asserting Reagan bent over farmers and others and miming them getting fucked by Reagan. This was before I was even into politics but by the time 92 came along I was right along with the moonbats smoking dope and parroting inane shit about NAZI's and GHWB.

Then I found out what NAZI's actually stood for and I was cured of my Lefts Syndrome. Although I never went full retard. I always liked meat, hunting and fishing, guns and respected the military for the most part. I did have some contempt for police but I didn't express it and if I had to deal with them I do so respectfully. It kept me from getting busted a lot too. Once I completely shucked Lefts SyndromeI was surprised how "the right" accused Clinton of every crime possible, but still never expressed the sort of vitriol that I was capable of. I had a lot of practice on GHWB. Yet I never saw a "right winger" holding up a sign that demanded the death of a democrook, or saw "protests" with mock hangings and guillotines. If I recall someone even made a movie that glorified the hypothetical assassination of GWB.

Then there were bed wetters who hung effigies of McLame/Palin as halloween decorations during the brief period bed wetters hated McLame.

So as far as I saw it, the Trump hatred was just the reactionary nature of moonbats to be the sniveling, miserable, despotic spoiled brats they were. The only real difference was that all of the "journalists" finally dropped any pretense of not being part of the vacuous flock of parrots.

So now that any pretense of civility was thrown out into orbit decades ago by hate filled bed wetting leftist parasites, they're apoplectic that crowds of people at otherwise non-political assemblies are mocking their potato messiah spontaneously. Most cognizant legal voters know the basement potato was NEVER popular, and that if millions of leftist assfucks didn't mail in multiple ballots, he'd be in a nursing home by now, Piglosi would be retired on house arrest, Hunter would be in prison, Epstein's secrets wouldn't be as secret and hitlary would be on trial.

Why is that? Did they treat us or President Trump civil? You can't be civil with uncivilized people. Respect is not handed to you, it needs to be earned.

View attachment 549976

View attachment 549977
I regularly listen to a political voice who peppers his speech with profanity. When one of his listeners voiced disapproval, his response was,
"We live in profane times. Get over it".

FUCK JOE BIDEN AND HIS WHOLE PROFANE CREW.

Forum List

Back