OPINION: Biden is awful, but still cut it out with the public F-bombs and respect the presidency

Why is that? Did they treat us or President Trump civil? You can't be civil with uncivilized people. Respect is not handed to you, it needs to be earned.

View attachment 549976

View attachment 549977
For far too long the opponents of collectivist globalism have taken "The High Road", convinced that better moral/ethics along with polite debate and "compromise" would overcome these sociopaths.

It's been a relief to see people finally so fed up the bed wetters are becoming so terrified they're begging the FBI, whom they once called nazi pigs, to protect them from mothers who don't want schools forcing face diapers on children.

Let the moonbats pressurize society a little more. Once this zit pops Mexico might build a wall to keep leftist filth and their own garbage out.

Fuck joe Biden

mtp_data_download_1_2020_12_20.png

:itsok:

Does your mommy know you're playing with her computer, little one? Do you like the third grade? What's your teacher's name? Are you excited about Halloween coming? What kind of costume are you wearing for Trick or Treat?

yer chosen one - donny - gave permission to speak like a 3rd grader.

The left always like to pretend they have a memory like goldfish when it comes to their party’s past behavior.
You think they're pretending? Goldfish have far more cognitive skills, intellectual curiosity and are basically higher life forms. Lefts Syndrome Retards are just a bunch of malignant parasitic worms.

For far too long the opponents of collectivist globalism have taken "The High Road", convinced that better moral/ethics along with polite debate and "compromise" would overcome these sociopaths.

It's been a relief to see people finally so fed up the bed wetters are becoming so terrified they're begging the FBI, whom they once called nazi pigs, to protect them from mothers who don't want schools forcing face diapers on children.

Let the moonbats pressurize society a little more. Once this zit pops Mexico might build a wall to keep leftist filth and their own garbage out.

Well said. I can feel the level of desperation getting higher and I have the leisure to observe this from a place of relative safety. I live in a heavily armed, very small rural town. Let the zombies rip.

I'm in a few threads about separating the country so we have two countries instead of one. I would love to see more people behind the idea so that one day (I'm sure after I'm gone) it will actually happen.

I'm in a few threads about separating the country so we have two countries instead of one. I would love to see more people behind the idea so that one day (I'm sure after I'm gone) it will actually happen.
If you look at an electoral map, 75% of this country's land is dominated by opponents of collectivism. The hard core blue parts are urban cities full of welfare parasites and anti-intellectual corporate drones. There are basically 20-30 million people within our borders that have to be physically removed. Willingly or otherwise, they are obviously not content to remain here, they're destructive malcontents and traitors.

At some point the dollar is going to shit the bed. Whether this happens because of deliberate action by the elite, or market forces as alluded to by Cloward/Piven, it's going to be fuckin ugly. I suspect a massive flood of refugees into Canada and Mexico may be the result. Those of us who can shoot deer, raise chickens, and have a decent stock of food along with precious metals like brass, copper and lead specifically will have to guide these pieces of shit onward to their new (or former) countries.

I don't like the idea of breaking the country up, even though it's probably what will happen. I don't want to give these parasite any access to the USA though. That's why I'm embracing physical removal. If we allow these parasites to remain or sneak into our land they will continue to do what they have been doing for decades and that is destroying states systematically. These are the traitors Cicero warned about. They're the authoritarians Orwell warned about. They're the sociopaths history has warned about. The sort of cocksuckers that dump Zyklon-B into shower rooms full of people. We can not risk allowing them to remain with in our borders.

Are you now advocating Treason?

No state can leave the union without the permission of the other states. And the terms of that separation will include return of federal assets, and their share of the full faith and credit of the united states.

Forum List

Back