OPINION: Biden is awful, but still cut it out with the public F-bombs and respect the presidency

I made a tidy amount of money making FUCK JAY INSLEE masks. Too bad the market for FUCK JOE BIDEN masks is already saturated.

After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

The F bomb has been effective in calling Biden out-----republicans, Independents and now even the dems get it and many support screaming it. This said...amazon sales a variety of trump signs and I'm going with

1633963331324.png

The F bomb has been effective in calling Biden out-----republicans, Independents and now even the dems get it and many support screaming it. This said...amazon sales a variety of trump signs and I'm going with

View attachment 550360
and then maybe a handmade sign that BUCK FIDEN for the adults next to it. I've got hundreds of trick or treaters that come to my house on Halloween....I prefer to be civil for them.

Hillary said Trump supporters were a basket full of deplorables...

nooooooooooooooooo......................... she said HALF of trump humpers are deplorable ( & she is right )

but if you're gonna 'quote' her - at least research it & make sure what you are being spoon fed isn't just pablum to make you stay angry.

Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks About Donald Trump Supporters​

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

[Laughter/applause]

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable,
but thankfully they are not America.
But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

nooooooooooooooooo......................... she said HALF of trump humpers are deplorable ( & she is right )

but if you're gonna 'quote' her - at least research it & make sure what you are being spoon fed isn't just pablum to make you stay angry.

Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks About Donald Trump Supporters​

Killery thinks Trump supporters are deplorable. It is to laugh.

If you differ on policy that's one thing.

Racism and homophobia and anti-Semitism is something entirely different

All the same really. For instance you may be okay with abortion, but not past the 7th month. Now if some commie comes up and says people against abortion are deplorables, yes that means you because you are against abortion only past the 7th month.

What you on the left have never learned is that when you insult half the people out there, you're going to see a negative reaction. We've seen it in sports, music, Hollywood award shows, it has the same reaction each time, but you leftists still can't figure it out.

Sorry Moon Bats but we Americans are going to ridicule this worthless incompetent piece of shit that stole an election from the American people.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Sorry Moon Bats but we Americans are going to ridicule this worthless incompetent piece of shit that stole an election from the American people.

Fuck Joe Biden.
Bullshit.

You know Biden won . You tards just think somehow Trump "deserved" to win. He lost.

You'd hate WHOEVER beat him

Forum List

Back