OPINION---This forum often reminds me of a Trump rally....

Trump wasn't involved. We look at you with a collective sorrow.

Poor baby Trump, correct orange lipped moron???

Trump just hires the very "best" of corrupt crooks ..............

You fuckers are UNBELIEVABLE......you'd excuse the moron of ANYTHING because you're a CULT .....LOL

It is no secret to sane Americans that whenever Trump is in need of an ego boost (which is often,) he heads somewhere for a "rally" where his handlers assure him that his cult members will display their loyalty, devotion and unhinged love of his moronic speeches, filled with childish derogatory name-calling of his opponents.

Well, we all know that on here, 95% of posters are all part of the Trump cult culture......"defending" the orange clown with constant reminders of hos he won in 2016.......calling the few of us on the left "commies," and rushing to put "smiley" icons on any thread that reveal just how racist, xenophobic and inept this administration really is.....with a liar-in-chief refusing to believe that a majority of Americans have had enough of his bullshit.

But, for Trump cultist posters on here, this forum is a haven that makes them "think" that with the exception of a few dissenting voices, ALL Americans are on their side in adoring this demagogue and charlatan.

A rude awakening is in store for these cultists.....the next two years will be fun....Interesting times to be alive.
If nothing else they prove the low IQ of rumpers.

You fuckers are UNBELIEVABLE......you'd excuse the moron of ANYTHING because you're a CULT .....LOL
Yeah but ya gotta luv a guy that can off 130 grand to do a swirl and toke on that orange ding-a-lingz ding dong.
I offered her $150 and 2 free nights in my cabin. No response

You're so deep in denial that its laughable at this point.

It is no secret to sane Americans that whenever Trump is in need of an ego boost (which is often,) he heads somewhere for a "rally" where his handlers assure him that his cult members will display their loyalty, devotion and unhinged love of his moronic speeches, filled with childish derogatory name-calling of his opponents.

Well, we all know that on here, 95% of posters are all part of the Trump cult culture......"defending" the orange clown with constant reminders of hos he won in 2016.......calling the few of us on the left "commies," and rushing to put "smiley" icons on any thread that reveal just how racist, xenophobic and inept this administration really is.....with a liar-in-chief refusing to believe that a majority of Americans have had enough of his bullshit.

But, for Trump cultist posters on here, this forum is a haven that makes them "think" that with the exception of a few dissenting voices, ALL Americans are on their side in adoring this demagogue and charlatan.

A rude awakening is in store for these cultists.....the next two years will be fun....Interesting times to be alive.

I hate to break this to you, Nat but it's the liberal left that lives in a bubble...safely ensconced in far left cities like New York, Chicago and San Francisco...listening to CNN, MSNBC and NPR...reading the Washington Post and the New York Times...attending colleges where conservatives are banned from even speaking there let alone teaching!

What drives you so crazy about THIS forum is that you're unable to filter out opposing views and you don't know what to do when someone challenges you on your agenda!

What drives you so crazy about THIS forum is that you're unable to filter out opposing views and you don't know what to do when someone challenges you on your agenda!

MORON........I FULLY expect you Trump cult member to deride my threads.....i do NOT expect anything less than that from poorly educated morons.

I am aware that this forum is mostly populated by ultra-right, Trump ass lickers.......I EXPECT and I WELCOME your criticism because ........were you to even remotely agree with me.....I'd know that I lost my fucking mind.....

So....really......THANKS......................LOL

This is why liberals like you don't want conservative thought being presented on college campuses, Nat! You don't have a viable response when it's rightly pointed out that your agenda has been a colossal failure since it was first trotted out fifty years ago.

MORON........I FULLY expect you Trump cult member to deride my threads.....i do NOT expect anything less than that from poorly educated morons.

I am aware that this forum is mostly populated by ultra-right, Trump ass lickers.......I EXPECT and I WELCOME your criticism because ........were you to even remotely agree with me.....I'd know that I lost my fucking mind.....

So....really......THANKS......................LOL

Poorly educated? Me? Shucks, Nat...I've got a History degree from the University of Mass and an MBA from BU! I'm your worst nightmare, little buddy...someone who's a conservative and educated! You keep on throwing out that line though!

Poorly educated? Me? Shucks, Nat...I've got a History degree from the University of Mass and an MBA from BU! I'm your worst nightmare, little buddy...someone who's a conservative and educated! You keep on throwing out that line though!

I could have sworn you were a graduate of Trump U...............LMAO

What's not to like about the state of the economy, jobs, energy prices, etc under the Trump Admin? There is a lot to be upbeat about. Their are many here that make this board sound like a hate America Communist Party rally.

What's not to like about the state of the economy, jobs, energy prices

Well, THAT was also happening during the last Obama term......But, I digress and forget that a half-black guy is not to be praised by Trump ass kissers........Keep watching Fox and Friends, praising the economy and not giving a crap about the debt and deficits.

1. Considering the constant campaign of shit from the media, and pop culture, IF what you said is sort of true, I would not begrudge the President the use of rallies for a pick me up.

2. Calling out you hysterical lefties on your bullshit, is completely called for and valid.

3. The President and his administration is not racist, xenophobic, nor inept, and only an asshole would claim it was.

4. I think the vast majority of Trump supporters know that you leftards are constantly importing more and more of the Third World, and that all elections are thus in doubt.

I wouldn't quite say 95%, but yes, a lot.

Awww, how sweet.

Russia, russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia russia, russia, russia, russia, russia, russia.
Considering it wasn't mentioned earlier in the thread, tell us more about it and what inspired your post.

You remind me of that fat ass black lady who ran around bragging about her Obama phone or that little kid who prayed to Obama every night.

"I'm not a baby!"

trump-baby-king-acg347xd_400x400.jpg

Forum List

Back