Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

Agreed. FUck North Korea.

He needs to focus on Trade and the Border.

Bring in jobs and disrupt the flow of drugs from Mexico.

It is however worth noting that he is the only politician that was credibly interested in doing either of those.

Drugs are a personal choice...
Is addiction a personal choice too?
It is

no. it's a disease.

I don't buy the disease route for drugs or alcohol. Saying it is a disease, to me personally, is trying to take an easy way out. Yes, some folks are hereditarily inclined to addiction. The rest, to me, is personal responsibility.

well, you can "buy" it or not.... like Neil degrease Tyson always says, science exists whether you believe in it or not.

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

It is however worth noting that he is the only politician that was credibly interested in doing either of those.

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

you've never had a discussion with me on those issues. you don't know what I believe except that you're a moron.

but please, continue to throw temper tantrums and cuss..... it just proves my point.

wacko

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

you've never had a discussion with me on those issues. you don't know what I believe except that you're a moron.

but please, continue to throw temper tantrums and cuss..... it just proves my point.

wacko

Forgive me if I am emotional about the suffering and death in my community, you cold hearted bitch.

DId you watch the video of your fellow travelers laughing at the idea of whites suicides?

And you call me a wacko.

Insanity would be being polite to people that laugh at your pain and death.

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

Sure. So, when was the last time you said that to a righties' face, tough guy?

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

unlike you, pissant, probably this past week.

now STFU

Good thread OP.

Also....

Much of Puerto Rico still doesn’t have electricity or clean water but the Golfer in Chief thinks everything’s AOK there after giving himself an A grade 2 months ago.

Drama queen.

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

Got it, never.

So who's the whiner now, tough guy?

Drama queen.

imbeciles like him get like that. he should probably see someone about it. they might be able to help him.

unlike you, pissant, probably this past week.

now STFU

YOu watch the video yet? Or are you hiding form information that might undermine your smug world view?

Drama queen.

Not even close, shit head.

Forum List

Back