Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

Sure. So, when was the last time you said that to a righties' face, tough guy?

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

Got it, never.

So who's the whiner now, tough guy?

Y'all have nothing but fallacy.

Should I lookup a militia recruiting sergeant to get me, well regulated?

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

unlike you, pissant, probably this past week.

now STFU

YOu watch the video yet? Or are you hiding form information that might undermine your smug world view?

better solutions at lower cost; not excuses, right wingers!

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

Got it, never.

YOu should be consistent. If you are not willing to say something to a persons' face, you shouldn't say it here.

You should also not insult people who are in the right, while you are the one full of hate and wishing your fellow man ill.

AND, try to be less of a dick.

Since you asked.

now STFU

YOu watch the video yet? Or are you hiding form information that might undermine your smug world view?

So, still afraid to watch the video.

Got it, never.

YOu should be consistent. If you are not willing to say something to a persons' face, you shouldn't say it here.

You should also not insult people who are in the right, while you are the one full of hate and wishing your fellow man ill.

Since you asked.
Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

now STFU

Got it, never.

Since you asked.
Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

Nope. All based on past discussions with you.

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.

now STFU

Your gibberish does not hide the fact that you are afraid to watch and then comment on the video.

Coward.

What the fuck did BONOBO do in eight years except to order the s. border be wide open to anyone who wanted to bring in illegal drugs. The fucking half-wit NEVER visited the South side ONCE in eight years B?C he didn't want to "alienate' his negro voting base.
Now it's all President Trump's fault???? Go fuck yourself!
BONOBO and his tranny wife didn't want to have their source for cocaine interrupted.

Got it, never.

Since you asked.

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.
Projecting much, right winger?

now STFU

Your gibberish does not hide the fact that you are afraid to watch and then comment on the video.

Coward.
Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

Got it, never.

Since you asked.

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.

Coward.
Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?

The democrats caused this problem by letting drug smugglers come in from Mexico

You got that kid?

No they didn't, the opioid crisis was started by big pharma as both parties turned their back and let them make yuuuuge profits while hooking millions of people on that shit! This is a problem shared by both parties!
Big pharma does not make heroin, cocaine and meth................

Grow up

The biggest opioid problem is pharmaceutical related.
They bust pill Docs on a regular basis.

Pharmacies do not prescribe drugs, doctors do, so pharmacies and drug companies are not at fault in any way.

Well, pharmacies might be, if they're accommodating people using illegal methods of obtaining drugs, such as doctor-hopping or refilling prescriptions too often. Pharmacies are supposed to keep close track of such things, and there are some that don't.

A doctor shopper also uses multiple pharmacies..............

Thats a ridiculous analogy.

Blaming pharmaceutical companies for doctors prescribing medication is ridiculous
Why make them addictive?
You do not understand drugs in general. Heroin is a natural chemical, it is not made addictive, it is addictive, there is a difference. Many people get addicted to being pain free, as the pain that Obama induced on society is unbearable
Do pharmaceutical companies make heroin?

Most opioid addiction in the US involves prescription meds, not street heroin.
Wrong, as drug dealers are now importing things like OxyContin as pills have a wider reach then does injectable heroin does.

Since you asked.

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.
that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Coward.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?
Still right wing projection. Only the right wing alleges to believe in the Age of Iron work ethic of Work or Die.

No they didn't, the opioid crisis was started by big pharma as both parties turned their back and let them make yuuuuge profits while hooking millions of people on that shit! This is a problem shared by both parties!
Big pharma does not make heroin, cocaine and meth................

Grow up

The biggest opioid problem is pharmaceutical related.
They bust pill Docs on a regular basis.

Pharmacies do not prescribe drugs, doctors do, so pharmacies and drug companies are not at fault in any way.

Well, pharmacies might be, if they're accommodating people using illegal methods of obtaining drugs, such as doctor-hopping or refilling prescriptions too often. Pharmacies are supposed to keep close track of such things, and there are some that don't.

A doctor shopper also uses multiple pharmacies..............

True, and pharmacies have ways they're supposed to use to try to eliminate that. I'm just saying that, sadly, there are some pharmacies out there which are less-than-stringent about screening for drug abuse.

Forum List

Back