Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
It’s not his job...

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

:rofl:

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

not how it works. there were things he could have done that would have required funding attach to it.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency on Thursday, telling an audience in the East Room of the White House that "we can be the generation that ends the opioid epidemic."

"This epidemic is a national health emergency," he said. "Nobody has seen anything like what is going on now."
He added: "As Americans, we cannot allow this to continue. It is time to liberate our communities from this scourge of drug addiction.

Trump declares opioid epidemic a public health emergency - CNNPolitics

That sounds like it is on all of us to help. What have you or the OP been doing?

Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

Nope. All based on past discussions with you.

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.
Projecting much, right winger?

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.
that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Maybe democrats should show up at some of the meetings...you know, and present some solutions at lower cost.

what meetings would that be, nutter butter?

Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.

Nope. Like I said above.

that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Your gibberish is not a refutation of my point.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You are a hate filled monster.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

You like the idea of them dying.

Jillian rated this post as funny.

Does she really doubt anything I said?

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
It’s not his job...

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

not how it works. there were things he could have done that would have required funding attach to it.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency on Thursday, telling an audience in the East Room of the White House that "we can be the generation that ends the opioid epidemic."

"This epidemic is a national health emergency," he said. "Nobody has seen anything like what is going on now."
He added: "As Americans, we cannot allow this to continue. It is time to liberate our communities from this scourge of drug addiction.

That sounds like it is on all of us to help. What have you or the OP been doing?

again, no funding was provided. all it did was provide certain medical access.

Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA

And in related news, opioid imports from Mexico skyrocket as rogue states "legalize" pot, Mexico's erstwhile lucrative black market import.

Nope. Like I said above.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

yes, you're delusional. poor thin-skinned baby

Nope. Like I said above.

dear, all you have is fallacy.

Nope. Like I said above.

you have a vivid imagination. and it's a huge leap from Donald did nothing to someone wants people to die.

:thup:

NOte my reference to years of discussion with Daniel.

You should really hesitate before defending him.

I know most posters have not bothered to take the time to talk to him, what with his odd style. But I have had some periods of underemployment.

But he is a hater, a serious hater.

Nope. Like I said above.

Maybe democrats should show up at some of the meetings...you know, and present some solutions at lower cost.
Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Nope. Like I said above.

dear, all you have is fallacy.

Says the man that knows I am speaking the Truth.

Want to share with the class how you sided with the Mexican rapist against his 14 year old American victim?

It’s not his job...

dear right wingers; there are no problems. Work or die.

Nope. Like I said above.

what meetings would that be, nutter butter?

Great, another liberal that thinks they're intelligent.
Pelosi-Schumer tactics won't beat Trump. Stop cowering and hiding, Democrats

Nope. Like I said above.

How much have you pressed Danial to get past his protective layer of gibberish?

You do not want to be on the same side as that man. His heart is full of hate.

Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA

And in related news, opioid imports from Mexico skyrocket as rogue states "legalize" pot, Mexico's erstwhile lucrative black market import.
those are only available via prescription. why are right wingers being illegal to existing laws.

Nope. Like I said above.

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Hmmm...that certainly doesn't sound like a solution.

Nope. Like I said above.

How much have you pressed Danial to get past his protective layer of gibberish?

You do not want to be on the same side as that man. His heart is full of hate.

what are you blathering about, little one?

Nope. Like I said above.

you have a vivid imagination. and it's a huge leap from Donald did nothing to someone wants people to die.

:thup:

NOte my reference to years of discussion with Daniel.

You should really hesitate before defending him.

I know most posters have not bothered to take the time to talk to him, what with his odd style. But I have had some periods of underemployment.

But he is a hater, a serious hater.
dear, it is just habitual, right wing projection.

Forum List

Back