Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Your gibberish is not a refutation of my point.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You are a hate filled monster.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

You like the idea of them dying.

Jillian rated this post as funny.

Does she really doubt anything I said?

yes, you're delusional. poor thin-skinned baby

How much have you pressed Danial to get past his protective layer of gibberish?

You do not want to be on the same side as that man. His heart is full of hate.

what are you blathering about, little one?

If you don't know, you should find out before you defend him.

Projecting much, right winger?

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.
that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Maybe democrats should show up at some of the meetings...you know, and present some solutions at lower cost.
Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Hmmm...that certainly doesn't sound like a solution.
Yes, it does. Especially for the right wing; work or die.

Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA

And in related news, opioid imports from Mexico skyrocket as rogue states "legalize" pot, Mexico's erstwhile lucrative black market import.
those are only available via prescription. why are right wingers being illegal to existing laws.

Says the man that accuses me of using fallacies.

NOte that, Jillian.
that is all you have. want me to practice identifying them for you?

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
You think Trump or the GOP give a flying fuck about opioid addiction? They’re going to slash funding for anything that can fight it.
I sure don't . Let the dumb motherfuggaz die off.
Wrong, the best thing to fight this epidemic is a flippin WALL

'Mexican Oxy' moves north
Around WHAT ? Pfizer ? These are drugs your owners purposely addicted all you idiots to. THEN they make them "BAD" and take them away. You're nuts so you go heroin hunting. More revenue for the private prisons and the FakeJews that own them, more revenue for the CIA that you can never find out about and the band of meatheads with flag lapels guarding the growers in Afghanistan. Its fucking brilliant !
BTW. April 15. Midnight. Tax time.Be there before. OR ELSE !
Pfizer has never prescribed a drug, not ever. Again these drugs are being smuggled in to the country. Did it ever occur to you fools that many of the addicted are unemployed without healthcare and or doctors in the first place.

Wake up fool

Not a Government issue. If people wanna get high, so be it. The act of getting high is not a criminal act. No one should be arrested and thrown in a cage for getting high. That's archaic and barbaric. People have always wanted to get high. It's been that way since the beginnings of humanity.

As long as they're adults, they should be allowed to make the decision for themselves. Government shouldn't be involved. It's time to end the 'War on Drugs.' Our Government has killed and imprisoned far too many Citizens in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.' It's over. Time to move on.

It’s not his job...

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

:rofl:

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

not how it works. there were things he could have done that would have required funding attach to it.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency on Thursday, telling an audience in the East Room of the White House that "we can be the generation that ends the opioid epidemic."

"This epidemic is a national health emergency," he said. "Nobody has seen anything like what is going on now."
He added: "As Americans, we cannot allow this to continue. It is time to liberate our communities from this scourge of drug addiction.

Trump declares opioid epidemic a public health emergency - CNNPolitics

That sounds like it is on all of us to help. What have you or the OP been doing?

again, no funding was provided. all it did was provide certain medical access.

Liberals: “Stop the war on drugs, legalize all drugs.”
Liberals: “Stop me from doing the drugs I asked you to make easier for me to obtain....lead me around by the hand DAMNIT!”
Filthy, retarded fuckin LefTards!

Your gibberish is not a refutation of my point.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You are a hate filled monster.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

You like the idea of them dying.

I wasn't "defending" anyone. I was pointing out that your comment was pure fantasy and silly. knowing Donald did nothing is different from wanting someone to die.

and I'll keep pointing that out. trumptards have this absurd habit of making up garbage then arguing the stuff they make up

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.

Maybe democrats should show up at some of the meetings...you know, and present some solutions at lower cost.
Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Hmmm...that certainly doesn't sound like a solution.
Yes, it does. Especially for the right wing; work or die.

Christ sake, stomping your feet is not a solution.

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

not how it works. there were things he could have done that would have required funding attach to it.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency on Thursday, telling an audience in the East Room of the White House that "we can be the generation that ends the opioid epidemic."

"This epidemic is a national health emergency," he said. "Nobody has seen anything like what is going on now."
He added: "As Americans, we cannot allow this to continue. It is time to liberate our communities from this scourge of drug addiction.

That sounds like it is on all of us to help. What have you or the OP been doing?

Liberals: “Stop me from doing the drugs I asked you to make easier for me to obtain....lead me around by the hand DAMNIT!”

so says compulsive lying trump scum.

perhaps if you did something constructive you wouldn't be a broke loser.

go have another beer....

Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA

And in related news, opioid imports from Mexico skyrocket as rogue states "legalize" pot, Mexico's erstwhile lucrative black market import.
those are only available via prescription. why are right wingers being illegal to existing laws.

Says the man that accuses me of using fallacies.

NOte that, Jillian.
that is all you have. want me to practice identifying them for you?

I would like to see you try. The more clear your posts, the easier it is to see that you are spewing nonsense to hide how full of hate you are.

Not a Government issue. If people wanna get high, so be it. The act of getting high is not a criminal act. No one should be arrested and thrown in a cage for getting high. That's archaic and barbaric. People have always wanted to get high. It's been that way since the beginnings of humanity.

As long as they're adults, they should be allowed to make the decision for themselves. Government shouldn't be involved. It's time to end the 'War on Drugs.' Our Government has killed and imprisoned far too many Citizens in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.' It's over. Time to move on.

again, for brain dead twits.... if it weren't a government issue, Donald the pshycbo wouldn't have made a big deal out of it.

Problems with this position imo.

1. Government policy created the environment of hopelessness that encourages addiction.

2. The effects of their addictions cause harm and expense to society.

Problems with this position imo.

1. Government policy created the environment of hopelessness that encourages addiction.

2. The effects of their addictions cause harm and expense to society.

Also,

3. Legalized pot destabilized Mexican economy so they began escalation of importing heroin to replace lost revenue from their old black market.

I wasn't "defending" anyone. I was pointing out that your comment was pure fantasy and silly. knowing Donald did nothing is different from wanting someone to die.

and I'll keep pointing that out. trumptards have this absurd habit of making up garbage then arguing the stuff they make up

I did not leap from his comments on Donald to my conclusion about Daniel.

I clearly stated that my conclusion about Daniel was based on years of discussion with him.

This is True.

Your calling it a pure fantasy is a defense of Daniel.

That is not what you want to do.

If you managed to miss that statement, twice, this is where you admit to that and drop it.

Because Danial is full of the most vile type of hate.

Pharmacies do not prescribe drugs, doctors do, so pharmacies and drug companies are not at fault in any way.

Well, pharmacies might be, if they're accommodating people using illegal methods of obtaining drugs, such as doctor-hopping or refilling prescriptions too often. Pharmacies are supposed to keep close track of such things, and there are some that don't.

A doctor shopper also uses multiple pharmacies..............

True, and pharmacies have ways they're supposed to use to try to eliminate that. I'm just saying that, sadly, there are some pharmacies out there which are less-than-stringent about screening for drug abuse.

Wake up kid, this problem has little to nothing to do with legit doctors, pharmacies or drug makers in the USA. These are imported smuggled in drugs from Mexico.

Turn your brain on

Let's see. Am I going to believe you and an obscure magazine you found on the Internet, or the people whose entire jobs are investigating and monitoring public health crises? WHO could possibly be more reliable?

LOL so you are saying that no prescription style drugs are being made and smuggled into the USA.

Kid you are mentally inept, did it also ever enter your mind that many if not most of the addicted have no insurance and can not afford a doctor in the first place and thus they OBVIOUSLY are not getting hooked by prescription?

Kid the NY Times says the same thing, you are an addict in denial and you will never win by ignorance

Opioid Dealers Embrace the Dark Web to Send Deadly Drugs by Mail

Drug That Killed Prince Is Making Mexican Cartels Richer, U.S. Says

Mexican traffickers making New York a hub for lucrative — and deadly — fentanyl

Trumps WALL is a must to beat this epidemic as the pills are coming from smugglers not doctors.

so says compulsive lying trump scum.

perhaps if you did something constructive you wouldn't be a broke loser.

go have another beer....

Well, what are we missing here? Enlighten us dumbasses...please.
It sounds like you’re saying “let me do whatever the fuck I want without interference” but then you say “protect me from myself with funding and please interfere”
Hopefully you’re sane enough to see/hear how fucked up in the head you appear to be.

I don't buy the disease route for drugs or alcohol. Saying it is a disease, to me personally, is trying to take an easy way out. Yes, some folks are hereditarily inclined to addiction. The rest, to me, is personal responsibility.

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
Name one person who chose to be an addict

Sure.
List of deaths from drug overdose and intoxication - Wikipedia
But who knows, all the drugs may have ingested/injected by accident. Any other dumbass questions?
Only morons get their info from Wikipedia where the drug smugglers can post their own misinformation.
The Top 10 Reasons Students Cannot Cite or Rely On Wikipedia

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
You think Trump or the GOP give a flying fuck about opioid addiction? They’re going to slash funding for anything that can fight it.
I sure don't . Let the dumb motherfuggaz die off.
Wrong, the best thing to fight this epidemic is a flippin WALL

Around WHAT ? Pfizer ? These are drugs your owners purposely addicted all you idiots to. THEN they make them "BAD" and take them away. You're nuts so you go heroin hunting. More revenue for the private prisons and the FakeJews that own them, more revenue for the CIA that you can never find out about and the band of meatheads with flag lapels guarding the growers in Afghanistan. Its fucking brilliant !
BTW. April 15. Midnight. Tax time.Be there before. OR ELSE !
Pfizer has never prescribed a drug, not ever. Again these drugs are being smuggled in to the country. Did it ever occur to you fools that many of the addicted are unemployed without healthcare and or doctors in the first place.

Wake up fool

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Capitalism is only it for the profit (motive).

put them in jail?

Forum List

Back