Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

Blaming pharmaceutical companies for doctors prescribing medication is ridiculous
Why make them addictive?
You do not understand drugs in general. Heroin is a natural chemical, it is not made addictive, it is addictive, there is a difference. Many people get addicted to being pain free, as the pain that Obama induced on society is unbearable
Do pharmaceutical companies make heroin?

Most opioid addiction in the US involves prescription meds, not street heroin.
Wrong, as drug dealers are now importing things like OxyContin as pills have a wider reach then does injectable heroin does.

Go tell the Department of Health and Human Services and the CDCP that they're wrong about the origins of opioid addiction in the US.

Why make them addictive?
You do not understand drugs in general. Heroin is a natural chemical, it is not made addictive, it is addictive, there is a difference. Many people get addicted to being pain free, as the pain that Obama induced on society is unbearable
Do pharmaceutical companies make heroin?

Most opioid addiction in the US involves prescription meds, not street heroin.
Wrong, as drug dealers are now importing things like OxyContin as pills have a wider reach then does injectable heroin does.

Go tell the Department of Health and Human Services and the CDCP that they're wrong about the origins of opioid addiction in the US.
They are wrong, OxyContin is coming in from Mexico. Get a life, Obama allowed this, Trump is trying to stop it.

LOL 'Mexican Oxy' moves north

It's coming in from Russia too

Big pharma does not make heroin, cocaine and meth................

Grow up

The biggest opioid problem is pharmaceutical related.
They bust pill Docs on a regular basis.

Pharmacies do not prescribe drugs, doctors do, so pharmacies and drug companies are not at fault in any way.

Well, pharmacies might be, if they're accommodating people using illegal methods of obtaining drugs, such as doctor-hopping or refilling prescriptions too often. Pharmacies are supposed to keep close track of such things, and there are some that don't.

A doctor shopper also uses multiple pharmacies..............

True, and pharmacies have ways they're supposed to use to try to eliminate that. I'm just saying that, sadly, there are some pharmacies out there which are less-than-stringent about screening for drug abuse.

Wake up kid, this problem has little to nothing to do with legit doctors, pharmacies or drug makers in the USA. These are imported smuggled in drugs from Mexico.

Turn your brain on

'Mexican Oxy' moves north

A freaking year in office and you blame Trump for the opioid crisis while democrats celebrate the "legalization" of a gateway drug? Y'all lefties need professional help.

A freaking year in office and you blame Trump for the opioid crisis while democrats celebrate the "legalization" of a gateway drug? Y'all lefties need professional help.
Thank you................Obama wanted all drugs decriminalized and he pardoned drug dealers by the hundreds

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
You think Trump or the GOP give a flying fuck about opioid addiction? They’re going to slash funding for anything that can fight it.
I sure don't . Let the dumb motherfuggaz die off.

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
You think Trump or the GOP give a flying fuck about opioid addiction? They’re going to slash funding for anything that can fight it.
Wrong, the best thing to fight this epidemic is a flippin WALL

the wingsuit endeavor went bust due to drone technology.

Around WHAT ? Pfizer ? These are drugs your owners purposely addicted all you idiots to. THEN they make them "BAD" and take them away. You're nuts so you go heroin hunting. More revenue for the private prisons and the FakeJews that own them, more revenue for the CIA that you can never find out about and the band of meatheads with flag lapels guarding the growers in Afghanistan. Its fucking brilliant !
BTW. April 15. Midnight. Tax time.Be there before. OR ELSE !

The biggest opioid problem is pharmaceutical related.
They bust pill Docs on a regular basis.

Pharmacies do not prescribe drugs, doctors do, so pharmacies and drug companies are not at fault in any way.

Well, pharmacies might be, if they're accommodating people using illegal methods of obtaining drugs, such as doctor-hopping or refilling prescriptions too often. Pharmacies are supposed to keep close track of such things, and there are some that don't.

A doctor shopper also uses multiple pharmacies..............

True, and pharmacies have ways they're supposed to use to try to eliminate that. I'm just saying that, sadly, there are some pharmacies out there which are less-than-stringent about screening for drug abuse.

Wake up kid, this problem has little to nothing to do with legit doctors, pharmacies or drug makers in the USA. These are imported smuggled in drugs from Mexico.

Turn your brain on

Let's see. Am I going to believe you and an obscure magazine you found on the Internet, or the people whose entire jobs are investigating and monitoring public health crises? WHO could possibly be more reliable?

It’s not his job...

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

:rofl:

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

Is addiction a personal choice too?
It is

no. it's a disease.

I don't buy the disease route for drugs or alcohol. Saying it is a disease, to me personally, is trying to take an easy way out. Yes, some folks are hereditarily inclined to addiction. The rest, to me, is personal responsibility.

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
Name one person who chose to be an addict

Sure.
List of deaths from drug overdose and intoxication - Wikipedia
But who knows, all the drugs may have ingested/injected by accident. Any other dumbass questions?

YOu should be consistent. If you are not willing to say something to a persons' face, you shouldn't say it here.

You should also not insult people who are in the right, while you are the one full of hate and wishing your fellow man ill.

AND, try to be less of a dick.

Since you asked.
Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

Nope. All based on past discussions with you.

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.
Projecting much, right winger?

Nope. Like I said above.

I've been talking to you for years now. I know what you are, and so do you.

I've pointed this out to you over the years point by point.

You know that I am right.

I wonder what led you to be such a hate filled monster as you are.
that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Your gibberish is not a refutation of my point.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You are a hate filled monster.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

You like the idea of them dying.

It’s not his job...

and yet, moron, he declared a public health crisis.... if it wasn't his job, he wouldn't have done that. he just fails at his job. wacko

:rofl:

Declaring it a public health crisis was necessary for funding purposes. Trump did his job, now people need to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

not how it works. there were things he could have done that would have required funding attach to it.

So, still afraid to watch the video.
better solutions at lower cost; not excuses, right wingers!

Your gibberish does not hide the fact that you are afraid to watch and then comment on the video.

Coward.
Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?
Still right wing projection. Only the right wing alleges to believe in the Age of Iron work ethic of Work or Die.

Your gibberish is not an answer, it is a dodge.

We both know that, you are fooling no one.

WHy do you choose to be a hate filled monster?

YOu should be consistent. If you are not willing to say something to a persons' face, you shouldn't say it here.

You should also not insult people who are in the right, while you are the one full of hate and wishing your fellow man ill.

AND, try to be less of a dick.

Since you asked.
Projecting much, right winger. this is politics. and, why should I take anyone who is full of fallacy, seriously, right winger?

You should take me seriously, because you know that you are the liar full of hate.

Nope. Like I said above.

that is your opinion. my opinion is you are projecting, like right wingers are wont to do, instead of coming up with better solutions at lower cost.

Maybe democrats should show up at some of the meetings...you know, and present some solutions at lower cost.

Nope. Like I said above.

Your gibberish is not a refutation of my point.

YOu remember our years of discussion. YOu know what you are, and you know that I have spend the time to dig though your layers of bullshit to find who and what you are.

You are a hate filled monster.

You don't WANT Trump or anyone to succeed in reducing the opioid deaths of Americans, especially white Americans.

You like the idea of them dying.

you have a vivid imagination. and it's a huge leap from Donald did nothing to someone wants people to die.

:thup:

Forum List

Back