Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

Opiod crisis...

This is the same Opiod Crisis Obama allowed to develop and grow out of control while he armed Mexican Drug Cartels and protected terrorist-funding Hezbollah drug operations from FBI / DOJ action...

Damn that Trump!

:p

Again pills are made to be sold as real, it's a fact

To Doctors?

No to the public that went insane due to Obamas lack of care

For some reason you seem to think I'm a liberal.

Not true, I know however that you are an addict in denial

Which of course is why I turned down that second script of NORCO.
Recovering addicts will always turn down drugs, as they are not mentally equipped to handle them

Yes but sometimes prescribing narcotics creates more problems then it solves.
I'm Belgian, my wife's American. My mother in law died while being addicted to Oxicoton. An addiction she picked up after a surgery. My wife just had surgery here. The pain meds she got prescribed was a form of Tylenol. My mother in law was pain free but addicted when she left the hospital. My wife was in pain a few days after her surgery but not addicted. Which of these you think is preferable?

I've been through multiple serious surgeries over the last three years.
Hip replacement,cancer and back surgery to be exact,and I'm here to tell you Tylenol didnt dent the pain.
Just had hip replacement. Got two different pain meds norco and tramadol. Neither actually toot away pain. I’m on day nine and stopped both. I don’t get it. Neither did anything. 325 mg of norco. Made me drowsy and that’s it. Stopped zero pain.

When I had a wrist operation with pins and screws I was on morphine in the hospital, which worked well as it should, The doctor sent me home with a prescription for 500mg of Tylenol with 5mg of Codeine. It did not do squat. I called the doctor and ask for something stronger and he said no, then I screamed at him that 5mg of Codeine was all that was in this pill and I would go to another fucking doctor if I needed to. He then called a prescription to the pharmacy for Talwin. Talwin is highly addictive, but it works. So if you are in pain start some shit, there is no reason for your pain
Dude, they made me get out of bed and walk same day of surgery. It’s amazing the trauma in a hip replacement.. they cut a seven inch Incision. Then dislocated my hip. Leg free from the torso. Then they cut the stem and ball off clean out the hip socket drilled a hole in the femer bone and slam a rod in the femer. Put it all back together and sew you back up. Then make you walk on the new leg four hours later. Pain? Holy fk. Nothing worked to relieve the pain. Day nine I’m walking pain free with a cane. Wow!

That all sounds familiar..:lol:
Just thank the good Lord they go in from the front these days rather than the back,way less muscle damage.
Hell,I was climbing stairs three days after my hip replacement.
Of course I had no choice since the big screen is upstairs in the game room and the Texans were playing.....
I had to climb stairs to get out the next morning. Nothing to it

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

As you know, and know well, the Opioid/heroin epidemic began early in the reign of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. As he did with everything, he chose to lead from behind and secure himself under his desk.

China must be laughing so much.....because Karma.......what was done to them in the 1880s and beyond....is done now to the Western world.....

I sincerely hope everybody ....all addicts will wake up.....but sadly these people are just too adicted....so sad.

too sad

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

As you know, and know well, the Opioid/heroin epidemic began early in the reign of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. As he did with everything, he chose to lead from behind and secure himself under his desk.
Obama even pardoned drug pushers and users as well, so they can continue using

Hussein Obama is a piece of crap.

He belongs in jail.

Obummer hates Americans

Obummer hates Americans

He is Muslim Brotherhood scum.....so yes, he hates Americans!

People expected the man (Obama) who bragged about experimenting with all kinds of drugs in college, who armed Mexican Drug Cartels, and who protected terrorist-aiding Hezbollah drug operations to do anything to decrease the opiod crisis?

Bwuhahahaha....

Drugs are a personal choice...

If it was only so easy.
Who makes them addictive?

Narcotics do save a lot of lives you know, they also improve the quality of life for millions of people. Why do you want people to suffer?
I'm Belgian, my wife's American. My mother in law died while being addicted to Oxicoton. An addiction she picked up after a surgery. My wife just had surgery here. The pain meds she got prescribed was a form of Tylenol. My mother in law was pain free but addicted when she left the hospital. My wife was in pain a few days after her surgery but not addicted. Which of these you think is preferable?

Hip replacement,cancer and back surgery to be exact,and I'm here to tell you Tylenol didnt dent the pain.
Just had hip replacement. Got two different pain meds norco and tramadol. Neither actually toot away pain. I’m on day nine and stopped both. I don’t get it. Neither did anything. 325 mg of norco. Made me drowsy and that’s it. Stopped zero pain.

When I had a wrist operation with pins and screws I was on morphine in the hospital, which worked well as it should, The doctor sent me home with a prescription for 500mg of Tylenol with 5mg of Codeine. It did not do squat. I called the doctor and ask for something stronger and he said no, then I screamed at him that 5mg of Codeine was all that was in this pill and I would go to another fucking doctor if I needed to. He then called a prescription to the pharmacy for Talwin. Talwin is highly addictive, but it works. So if you are in pain start some shit, there is no reason for your pain

Folks like you are why we have so many addicts.

Drugs are a personal choice...

If it was only so easy.
Narcotics do save a lot of lives you know, they also improve the quality of life for millions of people. Why do you want people to suffer?

Folks like you are why we have so many addicts.

Nope, as I have never let a Mexican drug smuggler into the USA, unlike Obooba

To Doctors?

No to the public that went insane due to Obamas lack of care

For some reason you seem to think I'm a liberal.

Not true, I know however that you are an addict in denial

Which of course is why I turned down that second script of NORCO.
Recovering addicts will always turn down drugs, as they are not mentally equipped to handle them

LOL...I'm a fan of micro brews and high end liquor.
I'll leave the pill high to you and yours.

Dude, they made me get out of bed and walk same day of surgery. It’s amazing the trauma in a hip replacement.. they cut a seven inch Incision. Then dislocated my hip. Leg free from the torso. Then they cut the stem and ball off clean out the hip socket drilled a hole in the femer bone and slam a rod in the femer. Put it all back together and sew you back up. Then make you walk on the new leg four hours later. Pain? Holy fk. Nothing worked to relieve the pain. Day nine I’m walking pain free with a cane. Wow!

That all sounds familiar..:lol:
Just thank the good Lord they go in from the front these days rather than the back,way less muscle damage.
Hell,I was climbing stairs three days after my hip replacement.
Of course I had no choice since the big screen is upstairs in the game room and the Texans were playing.....
I had to climb stairs to get out the next morning. Nothing to it

The hip replacement was surprisingly easy when it was all said and done.
I fully expected way more pain.

opoid iditos can be managed very easily

they are addicted and they need the drug ....they are total weak scum

that's what the Hillary Demrats were counting on......on all these poor weakling idiots....drug addicts nothing more scum

no way they are going to have a say....they are all poor addicts.....scum of the earth in other words...

opoid iditos can be managed very easily

they are addicted and they need the drug ....they are total weak scum

that's what the Hillary Demrats were counting on......on all these poor weakling idiots....drug addicts nothing more scum

no way they are going to have a say....they are all poor addicts.....scum of the earth in other words...

I sometimes wonder if thats not whats behind the legalization of weed.
A stoned populace is an easily controlled populace. Not to mention they can tax the shit out of it.

Forum List

Back