🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opioid "Epidemic" Hysteria Hurting Patients.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I recently went to an urgent care clinic a couple of times for some extremely painful medical conditions. Both times I was denied narcotic pain killers. One of the doctors told me straigt out that he couldn't presribe narcotics because of the hysteria over the Opioid "Epidemic." The second time I went to a clinic, the doctor sent me to the emergency room where the actually prescribed me some actual pain killers. The bill for that little trip was $4000. The doctor required the trip to the emergeny room simply to cover her ass so they would have a documentation trail if the DEA jumped down their ass for presribing any opioids.

The drug warriors pretend they care about people, but they actually don't give a damn. They let 10,000 people suffer excrutiating pain because 5 people become addicted to opioids. I've always despised drug warriors. Every one I have ever met has been a flaming autoritarian asshole. They'll spew their nonsense about how bad drugs are while they simultaneously puff on a cigarette and drink a beer.

This drug war needs to end now, and the drug warriors need to be told to shut their fucking yaps about their desire to control what other people put into their bodies. I personally don't care if 0.5% of the population becomes addicted to opioids. That's their business. The drug warriors can go fuck themselves.

Chronic pain patients, overlooked in opioid crisis, getting new attention from top at FDA

Two years ago I had surgery on the bones and nerves of my right foot. I was denied painkillers of any kind. I was told that because of the opiod crisis, the doctors were just not writing prescriptions for pain. Go to bed and white knuckle it through. I had seven months and three surgeries. No pain medication at all.

Two years ago I had surgery on the bones and nerves of my right foot. I was denied painkillers of any kind. I was told that because of the opiod crisis, the doctors were just not writing prescriptions for pain. Go to bed and white knuckle it through. I had seven months and three surgeries. No pain medication at all.

You should be suing your doctors then as that is total bullshit. My wife is a acute care nurse and they have no problems with painkiller being denied to those that need them.

You should be suing your doctors then as that is total bullshit. My wife is a acute care nurse and they have no problems with painkiller being denied to those that need them.
One thing I learned is that if your doctor asks you to rate your pain on a scale of 1 to 10 you always say 10. I don't know where the cutoff is, but if you don't give them a high enough number, they won't presribe any pain killers. Why be honest with doctors if they are going to just behave like police state minions?

One thing I learned is that if your doctor asks you to rate your pain on a scale of 1 to 10 you always say 10. I don't know where the cutoff is, but if you don't give them a high enough number, they won't presribe any pain killers. Why be honest with doctors if they are going to just behave like police state minions?
They have a task to alleviate the patient's pain through prognostication, that is what doctors do. The individual is responsible for knowing their own limitations and when to say no, or okay I'm better, stop with the narcotics, Man...

I cannot speak for doctors, but nurses like my wife are very good at sifting through the bullshit and determining the true pain level.

They have a task to alleviate the patient's pain through prognostication, that is what doctors do. The individual is responsible for knowing their own limitations and when to say no, or okay I'm better, stop with the narcotics, Man...
It should be easy for a doctor to tell if a patient is becoming addicted. The doctor has to prescribe any narcotics he consumes. How dangerous can it be to give a patient a 3 day supply of pain killers?

This whole thing is bullshit. The person who is mainly responsible for the hysteria is Tucker Carlson. For months he had entire shows devoted to the so-called Opioid epidemic. I'm learning to hate that idiot.

I cannot speak for doctors, but nurses like my wife are very good at sifting through the bullshit and determining the true pain level.
It doesn't matter. The physician just has to check off a box so they won't get hassled by the DEA. If you don't give the right answer, they can't check off the box, and you won't get a prescription.

It should be easy for a doctor to tell if a patient is becoming addicted. The doctor has to prescribe any narcotics he consumes. How dangerous can it be to give a patient a 3 day supply of pain killers?

This whole thing is bullshit. The person who is mainly responsible is Tucker Carlson. I'm learning to hate that idiot.
I refused to take the 120 opioids a month I was given by the VA seven years ago.

This whole thing is bullshit. The person who is mainly responsible is Tucker Carlson. I'm learning to hate that idiot.
I refused to take the 120 opioids a month I was given by the VA seven years ago.

This recent opioid hysteria only started about a year ago.

If I could experience intense pain without medication anyone can and should. I had to do everything without medication, drive, go to the store, everything. I asked for a temporary disabled plackard. By the time I got it, the state only issued it for two weeks.

I have zip sympathy for the weak pussies that cry for pain medication.

If I could experience intense pain without medication anyone can and should. I had to do everything without medication, drive, go to the store, everything. I asked for a temporary disabled plackard. By the time I got it, the state only issued it for two weeks.

I have zip sympathy for the weak pussies that cry for pain medication.
Go fuck yourself, you callous authoritarian asshole. No one is forcing you to take medication. You can go jump into a meat grinder, for all I care.

You want to impose your bogus morals on everyone else even when it doesn't affect you in any way. You're exactly the kind of drug warrior piece-of-shit I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back