Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

The PC Police just can't deal with the fact that I'm encouraging expression, not intimidating it.

Good. Tough shit.

:lol:

The idea that someone would actually do this is so ugly that I took the time to confirm the story is true. Amazing, and yet another vivid example of our culture in decay.

Yeah, that sure sounds like "encouraging expression" to me...
Wow, I'm really in your head.

Amazing, you see that, but somehow don't see the times I made it clear it's their right to produce the movie whether I like it or not.

The distorted perceptions of hardcore partisan ideologues. Always a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Every person you have ever labeled "PC" here has also stated that people have the right to do and say that which has gotten them into hot water. Right?

His insipid moralizing and outrage is differnt, don'tcha know?
Still in your heads.

I think the very idea of this movie is hateful, ugly, nasty and sadly indicative of what has become of the Regressive Left.

And yet, you know absolutely nothing about this script, other than what the rightwing outrage machine has told you. You are filled with what you probably believe is righteous moral fury over something you haven't seen, and know barely anything about.

And I would absolutely defend their right to produce it, because I'm a strong defender of freedom of expression, even if I disagree with the sentiment.

What "sentiment" is it that you disagree with? Be specific, and provide quotes from the script.

I can certainly understand how someone like you would have such significant problems with both ends of that equation.

You folks constantly prove my point for me. Constantly.

You don't seem to understand what you're saying, let alone what "someone like me" thinks.

The idea that someone would actually do this is so ugly that I took the time to confirm the story is true. Amazing, and yet another vivid example of our culture in decay.

Amazing, you see that, but somehow don't see the times I made it clear it's their right to produce the movie whether I like it or not.

The distorted perceptions of hardcore partisan ideologues. Always a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Every person you have ever labeled "PC" here has also stated that people have the right to do and say that which has gotten them into hot water. Right?

Still in your heads.

I think the very idea of this movie is hateful, ugly, nasty and sadly indicative of what has become of the Regressive Left.

And yet, you know absolutely nothing about this script, other than what the rightwing outrage machine has told you. You are filled with what you probably believe is righteous moral fury over something you haven't seen, and know barely anything about.

And I would absolutely defend their right to produce it, because I'm a strong defender of freedom of expression, even if I disagree with the sentiment.

What "sentiment" is it that you disagree with? Be specific, and provide quotes from the script.

I can certainly understand how someone like you would have such significant problems with both ends of that equation.

You don't seem to understand what you're saying, let alone what "someone like me" thinks.
No. We know what someone like you thinks. That is why you are owned and ridiculed by so many.

It is also why you are so humioliated as a poster on
So the movie has been cancelled. Interesting.

Yep.Shut down by the right wing PC Police.
The film was shut down by its own absurdity. If you wanted to do a film on Reagan, it would have to be the whole picture, one of great success followed by a slow slip into Alzheimer.

Ya like you would support a slut shaming movie on Clinton.

I don't think you understand what the term "slut shaming" means.

Aside from that, I can tell you that I certainly would not display the fake-moral outrage that has pervaded this thread, should someone make a "Bill Clinton slut shaming movie".

Still in your heads.

No. We know what someone like you thinks. That is why you are owned and ridiculed by so many.

It is also why you are so humioliated as a poster on

The film was shut down by its own absurdity. If you wanted to do a film on Reagan, it would have to be the whole picture, one of great success followed by a slow slip into Alzheimer.

Babble babble babble.

Still in your heads.

Ah, so now we have to try "the script". Minor problem: In the very post you quoted, I said "I think the very idea of this movie is hateful, ugly, nasty and sadly indicative of what has become of the Regressive Left." The very idea of it, to repeat. Yet another fail.

And to repeat this too, because you're tedious and I'm tired of beating a dead horse:

Still in your heads.

Ah, so now we have to try "the script". Minor problem: In the very post you quoted, I said "I think the very idea of this movie is hateful, ugly, nasty and sadly indicative of what has become of the Regressive Left." The very idea of it, to repeat. Yet another fail.

And to repeat this too, because you're tedious and I'm tired of beating a dead horse:

I too tire of this. If it makes you feel better to believe that your mindless fake-moral outrage is somehow better than that of your perceived opponents, there isn't much I can do about it.

I understand, cognitive dissonance is a powerful force.

Still in your heads.

I too tire of this. If it makes you feel better to believe that your mindless fake-moral outrage is somehow better than that of your perceived opponents, there isn't much I can do about it.

Phew, good.

You're been wrong so many times on this thread I was beginning to feel bad.

Still in your heads.

Phew, good.

You're been wrong so many times on this thread I was beginning to feel bad.

Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' 'Reagan' movie | Fox News

It's good to see Will Ferrell came to his senses.

But I never said that "PC" should shut down this movie. I said Will Ferrell should avoid making the movie so as not to destroy his career.
The PC Police know that they've been completely exposed, so if a behavior comes within a few miles of it from the Right, they'll jump up and down like horny monkeys in a cage.

They're trying to deflect from the fact that they're like this 24/7/365, not just once in a while.

They're hateful liars. It's who they are.

Last edited:
Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' 'Reagan' movie | Fox News

It's good to see Will Ferrell came to his senses.

But I never said that "PC" should shut down this movie. I said Will Ferrell should avoid making the movie so as not to destroy his career.
The PC Police know that they've been completely exposed, so if a behavior comes within a few miles of it from the Right, they'll jump up and down like horny monkeys in a cage.

They're trying to deflect from the fact that they're like this 24/7/365, not just once in a while.

They're hateful liars. It's who they are.

Who is they? Names please.

Forum List

Back