Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

So we've had a movie about the assassination of Dubya, this idea about mocking Reagan's Alzheimer's. Y'know, we should check to see if there are any female Republican lawmakers who have been raped. Holy crap, I'll bet Hollywood could REALLY make THAT one funny.

But, freedom of expression, they should be allowed to do it. Show us how hateful and ugly you are. Very instructive.

Sounds like you could use a safe place
I leave that stuff to the PC Police.

You.

Now, go ahead. Deny the existence of PC, I have my list ready to go.

Look at the outrage based on nothing.

Now that we've had the PC police swoop in on Will Ferrel.....and convince him to not do something that he would never even have considered doing, we will be treated to a chorus of "the people have spoken" by the nitwits who stand poised to be outraged at any moment.

So we've had a movie about the assassination of Dubya, this idea about mocking Reagan's Alzheimer's. Y'know, we should check to see if there are any female Republican lawmakers who have been raped. Holy crap, I'll bet Hollywood could REALLY make THAT one funny.

But, freedom of expression, they should be allowed to do it. Show us how hateful and ugly you are. Very instructive.

:lol:

Do you think that your insipid moralizing is any different from the insipid whining of lefties that you've dedicated your online life to complaining about?

It looks like this movie has been shut down by you guys. Doesn't that make you proud, PC warrior?

Sounds like you could use a safe place
I leave that stuff to the PC Police.

You.

Now, go ahead. Deny the existence of PC, I have my list ready to go.

How could we deny it, when it's present in all of your posts in this thread?

You know that Bush assassination movie wasn't American, right? Nothing to do with Hollywood.

You know that Bush assassination movie wasn't American, right? Nothing to do with Hollywood.

Facts don't matter to the PC police. Just emotional outrage.

Look at the outrage based on nothing.

Now that we've had the PC police swoop in on Will Ferrel.....and convince him to not do something that he would never even have considered doing, we will be treated to a chorus of "the people have spoken" by the nitwits who stand poised to be outraged at any moment.

He was more than "considering" it, he was producing it.

But the right-wing PC police just couldn't stand the idea that anyone would insult Saint Reagan.

Do you think that your insipid moralizing is any different from the insipid whining of lefties that you've dedicated your online life to complaining about?

It looks like this movie has been shut down by you guys. Doesn't that make you proud, PC warrior?
Oh, where to begin.

Not a conservative, left-leaning independent, so your "you guys" stuff is wrong.

Also, I've more than once defended their right to produce the movie.

And, I would never try to issue "consequences" as the PC Police would. And do.

Dang. And you were feeling so good about yourself.

Ol' Mac has the PC Police reduced to drama queens, again.

Damn I'm good.

I've gotta ask me for my autograph!

Oh, where to begin.

Not a conservative, left-leaning independent, so your "you guys" stuff is wrong.

When I say "you guys", I'm not talking about partisan politics, I'm talking about those who feed on moral outrage. Your posts in this thread put you plainly into that category - and whether or not you personally have called for this movie to be shut down is irrelevant, since you clearly agree with their fake-outrage moral superiority nonsense.

I still feel pretty good about myself.

Oh, where to begin.

When I say "you guys", I'm not talking about partisan politics, I'm talking about those who feed on moral outrage. Your posts in this thread put you plainly into that category - and whether or not you personally have called for this movie to be shut down is irrelevant, since you clearly agree with their fake-outrage moral superiority nonsense.

I'm just being consistent. It ain't that tough, I swear.

Oh, where to begin.

You might feel even better if you got a job. some people feel good about themselves living on government handouts I guess. That is a big problem with America.

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.

He has already bailed out of the movie.

Damn I'm good.

Plus, it's helpful to know who the nastiest, most hateful people are, and who agrees with them - someone who would mock an Alzheimer's victim is pretty fuckin' nasty and hateful, and those who would support it are the same.

The idea that someone would actually do this is so ugly that I took the time to confirm the story is true. Amazing, and yet another vivid example of our culture in decay.

That stuff is good to know. Freedom of expression is very instructive.

Drama queen, indeed.

Oh, where to begin.

Translation: My PC is different!!!

Oh, where to begin.

I'm just being consistent. It ain't that tough, I swear.

Ok, if you're being so "consistent", I'd love for you to explain the differences between this movie being shut down by your moral-outrage comrades in arms and, say, a racist NBA owner losing his team.

Because of course there are differences, right?

Damn I'm good.

Plus, it's helpful to know who the nastiest, most hateful people are, and who agrees with them - someone who would mock an Alzheimer's victim is pretty fuckin' nasty and hateful, and those who would support it are the same.

The idea that someone would actually do this is so ugly that I took the time to confirm the story is true. Amazing, and yet another vivid example of our culture in decay.

That stuff is good to know. Freedom of expression is very instructive.

Drama queen, indeed.
Ironic, since the PC Police are more than happy to shut down opposing speech. I'll keep defending freedom of expression, even that with which I disagree.

But it's nice to know that I've got the PC Police all pissy. Again.

Oh, where to begin.

You might feel even better if you got a job. some people feel good about themselves living on government handouts I guess. That is a big problem with America.

You might feel better if you took that stick out of your ass, outrage boy. It might help with the butthurt.

Forum List

Back