Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

I think a movie with that premise could be funny, but there would have to be a joke in it, too.
What's the joke in Alzheimer's Disease?
Same joke as gang rape. Libs get off on this stuff.
Never heard a gang rape joke, why don't you tell me one and let's see if it's worth a chuckle..
Go ask lefty Sandra Bernhard. She's got a million of them.
Oh, so you are just saying you think you know something, spot on..
You saying she didn't use gang rape in her stand up?

What's the joke in Alzheimer's Disease?
Never heard a gang rape joke, why don't you tell me one and let's see if it's worth a chuckle..
I've never seen her, ie, the reason I said I don't know of any gang rape jokes..

I've never seen her, ie, the reason I said I don't know of any gang rape jokes..
Well lesbo's and libs must find it funny. She is both and uses it in her stand up routine.

It would be the right wing version of PC to try to shut this movie down.

Plus, it's helpful to know who the nastiest, most hateful people are, and who agrees with them - someone who would mock an Alzheimer's victim is pretty fuckin' nasty and hateful, and those who would support it are the same.

The idea that someone would actually do this is so ugly that I took the time to confirm the story is true. Amazing, and yet another vivid example of our culture in decay.

That stuff is good to know. Freedom of expression is very instructive.

No, that's not the right wing PC way.

Rather than trying to shut things down, the right wing PC police use fake outrage to proclaim how morally superior they are, and how inferior their opponents are.

The non-PC way to react would to wait to see the damn movie before deciding how terrible and offense it is, rather than believing you're in a position to morally judge it just from reading outrage-bait on right wing blog sites.

The studio can well afford a flop. Ferrell should be put out his career misery. Make the movie.
Next he can make a movie mocking Parkinsons and Michael J Fox.
Didn't he do a youtube skit of his little 3 or 4 year old daughter calling him a SOB and delivering beer or something? Maybe he should do a movie about the funnies of cancer if she ever got it and see how that goes over.

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.
To me, it sounds like Will is being, uh, oh, I forgot what I was going to say. Oops.

Oh, yea, I remember, Will is being Politically Incorrect. You know who hates Politically Incorrect? This guy:

yOp4Sz.gif

It won't be the movie that most offends.

It will be the presidential mandated requirement that each and every one of us pay to see it and sit through it that will offend.

And, after all, this "president" can mandate you spend your money on anything He commands!

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.
Do you need a PC safe space?

Will Ferrell won't pursue the roll for obvious reasons. You're on the wrong side of this one.

I wonder how the liberals would react to a movie portraying Bill Clinton as a ruthless rapist attacking women at the White House and on the campaign trail with James Carville and Hillary using the Secret Service to silence them and trash their reputations. Would they find it funny?

That doesnt sound like a funny script so probably not

Neither does the script we are discussing.

In fact, I can't imagine what they plan to have in the movie.

Let's make a comedy about menstrual cycles......

I'll bet women would just love it.

I wonder how the liberals would react to a movie portraying Bill Clinton as a ruthless rapist attacking women at the White House and on the campaign trail with James Carville and Hillary using the Secret Service to silence them and trash their reputations. Would they find it funny?

Feminists would. They paint with the product of theirs after all.

O.K....thanks.

I'll skip lunch now.

Maybe he could make a comedy about the man with dementia that beat his wife to death because he didn't recognize her.

O.K....thanks.

I'll skip lunch now.
Sorry... But it was on the news. They painted a portrait of Trump. And were so proud of playing with their bodily fluids ...it was posted all over the internet.

Feminists are weird.

You don't think there's been comedy about menstrual cycles? :lmao:

So we've had a movie about the assassination of Dubya, this idea about mocking Reagan's Alzheimer's. Y'know, we should check to see if there are any female Republican lawmakers who have been raped. Holy crap, I'll bet Hollywood could REALLY make THAT one funny.

But, freedom of expression, they should be allowed to do it. Show us how hateful and ugly you are. Very instructive.

So we've had a movie about the assassination of Dubya, this idea about mocking Reagan's Alzheimer's. Y'know, we should check to see if there are any female Republican lawmakers who have been raped. Holy crap, I'll bet Hollywood could REALLY make THAT one funny.

But, freedom of expression, they should be allowed to do it. Show us how hateful and ugly you are. Very instructive.

Sounds like you could use a safe place

Forum List

Back