Oprah for President....yes!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ms. O gave an interview and teased her host with the prospects of hey, if a no talented Trump can run, maybe she could!!

Let's see how this first television reality star does before we start hollering for another one in office.

But, she's got the fan base, and she's got the money, as well as her own television channel, so why not?

• Banned
Let's see how this first television reality star does before we start hollering for another one in office.

But, she's got the fan base, and she's got the money, as well as her own television channel, so why not?
And she has the one thing we all wish in a president.....a brain!!

Hahahahhaaa...

See Trump has inspired the nation..INCLUDING Oprah.

She might have a hard time getting Obammy's endorsement though, since his he-wife hates her guts.

You know, considering the humble beginnings that Oprah had before she got famous and rich, I kinda think she would be a lot smarter than Trump. She got to the top all by herself, she didn't have a father who lent her a million dollars.

But tigger's abject Oprahworship completely confirms everybody's assumption that she is the typical brain dead inner city ho.

You know, considering the humble beginnings that Oprah had before she got famous and rich, I kinda think she would be a lot smarter than Trump. She got to the top all by herself, she didn't have a father who lent her a million dollars.

Hahahahahaha and in chimes gay biker.

The kiss of death for any candidate.

But tigger's abject Oprahworship completely confirms everybody's assumption that she is the typical brain dead inner city ho.

Your typical brain dead inner city ho as you call her does not usually make it from abject poverty to being a multi million dollar media mogul.

Hahahahahaha and in chimes gay biker.

The kiss of death for any candidate.
Hahahahhaaa...

See Trump has inspired the nation..INCLUDING Oprah.

She might have a hard time getting Obammy's endorsement though, since his he-wife hates her guts.
Just as you people got so desperate after Bush, that you voted in a unknown black guy named Obama, by the time Trump gets through as always fuckin over you and this country, you'll vote for a blind muslim with one good tooth...trust me, O has a chance LOLOLOLO

Brain dead? Dude nobody but nobody is as brain dead as a white conservative, really?

Your typical brain dead inner city ho as you call her does not usually make it from abject poverty to being a multi million dollar media mogul.
Correction friend...uh, Billionaire

Thank you for the correction. I bet she's worth more than Trump is.
Trust me, she is worth more, valued more and is more intelligent with money than Trump could ever be....and like we all know, she did it all by herself...a trait I would want in a True American business leader!! And unlike Trump she pays it forward!!

Tigger is a billionaire?

You two imbeciles were seriously made for each other. Of course tigger will dwarf bikerfag...but he won't mind.

Dammit triggered, does this white boy know how many kids you got?

Tigger is a billionaire?

You two imbeciles were seriously made for each other. Of course tigger will dwarf bikerfag...but he won't mind.

Typical non comprehension of what Kaiser Twit reads. We were talking about Oprah being a billionaire. But, typical Kaister Twit, she doesn't read the post, just who posted and unleashes what she thinks is hurtful insults. Nope, sorry, no hurt feelings here, just amazement at the petty depths you keep digging yourself.

And......here's what they said she was worth last year.........

American media mogul, television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist, Oprah Winfrey has an estimated net worth of $3.2 billion as of June 2016 according to Forbes which made her one of the richest African-Americans, and one of the most lucrative brands in the world.

TheRichest - The World's Most Entertaining Site

Oprah's too busy eating to do much else

Forum List

Back