Oprah for President....yes!!

God there is a nightmare waiting to happen...
I guess that is something we can blame Trump for.

But tigger's abject Oprahworship completely confirms everybody's assumption that she is the typical brain dead inner city ho.

Your typical brain dead inner city ho as you call her does not usually make it from abject poverty to being a multi million dollar media mogul.
Correction friend...uh, Billionaire

Thank you for the correction. I bet she's worth more than Trump is.
Tigger is a billionaire?

You two imbeciles were seriously made for each other. Of course tigger will dwarf bikerfag...but he won't mind.

Typical non comprehension of what Kaiser Twit reads. We were talking about Oprah being a billionaire. But, typical Kaister Twit, she doesn't read the post, just who posted and unleashes what she thinks is hurtful insults. Nope, sorry, no hurt feelings here, just amazement at the petty depths you keep digging yourself.

And......here's what they said she was worth last year.........

American media mogul, television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist, Oprah Winfrey has an estimated net worth of $3.2 billion as of June 2016 according to Forbes which made her one of the richest African-Americans, and one of the most lucrative brands in the world.

TheRichest - The World's Most Entertaining Site

yes tigger was orgasming to the thought of Oprah...and I pointed out that her gushing worship of Oprah is typical of every other brain dead ghetto whore on the planet.

But thank you for giving me another opportunity to state it.

I can do this all day long.

Maybe gaybiker is hoping to adopt triggered....

I don't know if you'll still be able to get a foster care payment though. After all, she is 43....

Let's see how this first television reality star does before we start hollering for another one in office.

But, she's got the fan base, and she's got the money, as well as her own television channel, so why not?

Just think of all the conflicts of interest progressives will be wailing about.

But tigger's abject Oprahworship completely confirms everybody's assumption that she is the typical brain dead inner city ho.

Your typical brain dead inner city ho as you call her does not usually make it from abject poverty to being a multi million dollar media mogul.

Brain dead inner city thugs become millionaires all the time, they're called rappers and basketball players.

Yeah And what is that joke about 100 pounds of crack, HAHAHAHA She couldn't get elected dishwasher. All she is - is a man hating, piece of trash. She probably caused more divorces in this country than all of the whores on the streets and in the bars and in the hotels, and in the workplace put together. I hope the stupid ass dims do run her, it will be fun to ask her some questions about the battle plans needed to eradicate an enemy area with a topo map and see if she can find the high ground. She would be a lot better choice than shitbitch clinton though, but then a pile of dogshit would be a better president than shitbitch.

Last edited:
Yeah And what is that joke about 100 pounds of crack, HAHAHAHA She couldn't get elected dishwasher. All she is - is a man hating, piece of trash. She probably caused more divorces in this country than all of the whores on the streets and in the bars and in the hotels, and in the workplace put together. I hope the stupid ass dims do run her, it will be fun to ask her some questions about the battle plans needed to eradicate an enemy area with a topo map and see if she can find the high ground.
Yeah, but but but...she's rich bitch!!

Yeah And what is that joke about 100 pounds of crack, HAHAHAHA She couldn't get elected dishwasher. All she is - is a man hating, piece of trash. She probably caused more divorces in this country than all of the whores on the streets and in the bars and in the hotels, and in the workplace put together. I hope the stupid ass dims do run her, it will be fun to ask her some questions about the battle plans needed to eradicate an enemy area with a topo map and see if she can find the high ground.
Yeah, but but but...she's rich bitch!!

Yeah and worthless too, Ever heard of OLD money VS New money? I wouldn't sell her a sip of water for every dime she has in the middle of the Sahara, just like most of the dimshit scum.

Forum List

Back