🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah for President....yes!!

I heard she's holding all her rallies at Seaworld.

We're gonna need a bigger crane.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this happen.
It will happen. We didn’t get enough blacks and women last time. We will this time
I think another factor could be that there really isn't a clear front-runner for the Dems, and that (respectfully) the three top names (Warren, Sanders, Biden) are all in their 70's.

It she's gonna do it, now could be the time.

It's generating a lot of buzz. I understand the SS is looking into the price of cattle prods in case she pulls it off.

Obama was the first...and the last...black president you'll see in your lifetimes.

Obama was the first...and the last...black president you'll see in your lifetimes.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. I was ready to vote for Herman Cain.

Just please people, next time make it a real, American Black and not some half-African/Half Communist Manchurian candidate. I'm not sure America will have gotten over how bad Obama was to elect Teh Oprah (Who backed Obama).

Last edited:

I wouldn't be too sure of that. I was ready to vote for Herman Cain.

Just please people, next time make it a real, American Black and not some half-African/Half Communist Manchurian candidate. I'm not sure America will have gotten over how bad Obama was to elect Teh Oprah (Who backed Obama).
When Obama took office the DOW was at 7,000 and we were losing 745,000 jobs a month.

Forum List

Back