Oprah is waiting for god to tell her to run?

God told Bachmann, Walker, Kasich, Perry, Huckabee and Carson to run...I think He just likes fucking with people.
God has a funny sense of humor
Why is a kiss of death for a conservative to say they are waiting for God to tell them what to do but when a liberal says the same thing no liberal bats an eye.

God told Bachmann, Walker, Kasich, Perry, Huckabee and Carson to run...I think He just likes fucking with people.
Why is a kiss of death for a conservative to say they are waiting for God to tell them what to do but when a liberal says the same thing no liberal bats an eye.
That's pretty hard to explain all right.
I just don't know the answer to your question.
I bet you have some great examples you can link to.

It’s during political races you can see the core of a person. Her platform I would bet is a mix of conservative and liberal socially and a fiscal conservative, she is more of a moderate. I still worry she would spend and spend which is no different than most Presidents.

At least with Trump you can say he followed politics closely in his life. He always had opinions. I don't watch Oprah and never have. But the few things she's mentioned about politics in the past tells me it's not her forte.

I also think there's a race issue with her. She was never interested in a Presidential race until DumBama ran. She praised him up and down before he even did anything. It's just that he was a Mulatto that was voted into office.

I’m not sure what she is like, I haven’t watched her show since the early 2000’s if it was that soon. She left the church of Obama’s mentor Wright because he was to radical in his beliefs.

Not saying I’d vote for her, just curious where she stands. I don’t see her running.
That's probably why Obama left the church, as well.

He left because of his Presidential campaign, up until then Wright was his “mentor”. Had it not been for that, he’d probably still go to the church with his mentor Wright still teaching him.
Gee I thought Obama was a Muslim yet you idiots keep crying about Obama going to Rev Wright’s Church.
They can't keep their stories straight.

It’s during political races you can see the core of a person. Her platform I would bet is a mix of conservative and liberal socially and a fiscal conservative, she is more of a moderate. I still worry she would spend and spend which is no different than most Presidents.

At least with Trump you can say he followed politics closely in his life. He always had opinions. I don't watch Oprah and never have. But the few things she's mentioned about politics in the past tells me it's not her forte.

I also think there's a race issue with her. She was never interested in a Presidential race until DumBama ran. She praised him up and down before he even did anything. It's just that he was a Mulatto that was voted into office.

I’m not sure what she is like, I haven’t watched her show since the early 2000’s if it was that soon. She left the church of Obama’s mentor Wright because he was to radical in his beliefs.

Not saying I’d vote for her, just curious where she stands. I don’t see her running.

He left because of his Presidential campaign, up until then Wright was his “mentor”. Had it not been for that, he’d probably still go to the church with his mentor Wright still teaching him.
Gee I thought Obama was a Muslim yet you idiots keep crying about Obama going to Rev Wright’s Church.

See how tricky those Muslims are???? :abgg2q.jpg:

giphy.gif

Again dumbass, show me where I claimed he was a Muslim, you are one stupid partisan idiot. Thanks for proving your stupidity over and over again.

They can't keep their stories straight.

My story is consistent, has been all along, of course partisan idiots don’t seem to notice because they can’t think beyond what propaganda their party tells them. There are more than two schools of thought on any subject, you might want to grow up and learn.

Forum List

Back