Oprah is waiting for god to tell her to run?

There are no wealthy Christians. To hold wealth while so many suffer is antithesis to Jesus Christ. 1/6th of the children in the US go to sleep hungry every night, for anyone with wealth to claim they are Christian and would let that happen is the same as them claiming "that is what Christ would do". No he wouldn't and you know he wouldn't. Winfrey isn't a Christian, evangelicals that voted overwhelmingly for Lying Trump are not Christians, Huckabee, Bachmann, Palin, none of these people are Christians. They call themselves that because it 'feels good' and they get to use that monicker as a political tool. They are the hollow men, and women.

So Obama is not a Christian, or is this rich guy different? Also Oprah is not a Christian either?

Neither are you. Buck up snowflake.

Obama did and so does Oprah, you feel the same about them, nutter?

Your lord and master Satan wants to teabag you in the parlor, no time to waste!

There are no wealthy Christians. To hold wealth while so many suffer is antithesis to Jesus Christ. 1/6th of the children in the US go to sleep hungry every night, for anyone with wealth to claim they are Christian and would let that happen is the same as them claiming "that is what Christ would do". No he wouldn't and you know he wouldn't. Winfrey isn't a Christian, evangelicals that voted overwhelmingly for Lying Trump are not Christians, Huckabee, Bachmann, Palin, none of these people are Christians. They call themselves that because it 'feels good' and they get to use that monicker as a political tool. They are the hollow men, and women.

So Obama is not a Christian, or is this rich guy different? Also Oprah is not a Christian either?

Neither are you. Buck up snowflake.

Obama did and so does Oprah, you feel the same about them, nutter?

Your lord and master Satan wants to teabag you in the parlor, no time to waste!

Unwilling to answer and be honest? Got it, thanks for proving my point.

Cons were getting very upset at the thought of Oprah running, obviously.

I hope she runs, I’d be interested in her position on issues and her ideas.

I'd be interested in another presidential win.

It’s during political races you can see the core of a person. Her platform I would bet is a mix of conservative and liberal socially and a fiscal conservative, she is more of a moderate. I still worry she would spend and spend which is no different than most Presidents.

i think we are waiting for god to tell Oprah that 300 Million People are beyond sick/tired and bored with her and its time to move to the Villages in Florida

It’s during political races you can see the core of a person. Her platform I would bet is a mix of conservative and liberal socially and a fiscal conservative, she is more of a moderate. I still worry she would spend and spend which is no different than most Presidents.

At least with Trump you can say he followed politics closely in his life. He always had opinions. I don't watch Oprah and never have. But the few things she's mentioned about politics in the past tells me it's not her forte.

I also think there's a race issue with her. She was never interested in a Presidential race until DumBama ran. She praised him up and down before he even did anything. It's just that he was a Mulatto that was voted into office.

blackjesus.jpg
my god she's as crazy as Bachmann,........no self respecting lib here could vote for a person like that,...OPrah may as well pack it in just ruined herself before she even got going.
Oprah Winfrey Reveals the One Thing That Could Make Her Run for President

At least with Trump you can say he followed politics closely in his life. He always had opinions. I don't watch Oprah and never have. But the few things she's mentioned about politics in the past tells me it's not her forte.

I also think there's a race issue with her. She was never interested in a Presidential race until DumBama ran. She praised him up and down before he even did anything. It's just that he was a Mulatto that was voted into office.

I’m not sure what she is like, I haven’t watched her show since the early 2000’s if it was that soon. She left the church of Obama’s mentor Wright because he was to radical in his beliefs.

Not saying I’d vote for her, just curious where she stands. I don’t see her running.

I’m not sure what she is like, I haven’t watched her show since the early 2000’s if it was that soon. She left the church of Obama’s mentor Wright because he was to radical in his beliefs.

Not saying I’d vote for her, just curious where she stands. I don’t see her running.
That's probably why Obama left the church, as well.

my god she's as crazy as Bachmann,........no self respecting lib here could vote for a person like that,...OPrah may as well pack it in just ruined herself before she even got going.

She's an actual SUCCESSFUL business person. Who believes in what she says. Quite the opposite of the Orange Pile of Hair dumped on us in 2016.

That being said, in over her head. Though her ego can't see that.

She's an actual SUCCESSFUL business person. Who believes in what she says. Quite the opposite of the Orange Pile of Hair dumped on us in 2016.

That being said, in over her head. Though her ego can't see that.
she sounds batshit....libs tol me so

He left because of his Presidential campaign, up until then Wright was his “mentor”. Had it not been for that, he’d probably still go to the church with his mentor Wright still teaching him.

He left because of his Presidential campaign, up until then Wright was his “mentor”. Had it not been for that, he’d probably still go to the church with his mentor Wright still teaching him.
Gee I thought Obama was a Muslim yet you idiots keep crying about Obama going to Rev Wright’s Church.

Forum List

Back