Oprah sounded like Morpheous from the Matrix during her speech.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Was a pretty good & inspiring speech for young girls/women.

She is a woman to be admired unlike Hillary the bitch.
I do believe if she were to run she would beat Trump. Possibly quite handily.

i never understood what the big deal was about oprah these last 20 or so years. i actually think Ellen DeGeneres is far far better than Oprah. {not that I watch her} but I have seen her bits of her time to time. Even Michael Douglas made oprah look like the cookie monster

She would lose worse than Hillary....

--LOL

the globes at its lowest viewing since god knows when

not a good start to the campaign

--LOL

No. Oprah is basically a nasty person used to playing the race card to get her way.

She once tried to get into a store that was closed except for a private owner's party. She demanded that the guy at the door be fired for not opening the store just for her.

She was shopping in some foreign country without wig or makeup. Oprah was looking at a $35,000 hand bag. A saleswoman showed her a cheaper one. Shrieking do you know who I am, Oprah demanded that this racist be fired for not recognizing her.

It would be funny if the same people who told slimey jokes about Trump's hair wanted to run a woman who isn't recognizable without a wig.

The Oprah is a ridiculous, racist idiot. It is hilarious the fake news media were told to say her silly, cheesy speech was "presidential."

No. Oprah is basically a nasty person used to playing the race card to get her way.

She once tried to get into a store that was closed except for a private owner's party. She demanded that the guy at the door be fired for not opening the store just for her.

She was shopping in some foreign country without wig or makeup. Oprah was looking at a $35,000 hand bag. A saleswoman showed her a cheaper one. Shrieking do you know who I am, Oprah demanded that this racist be fired for not recognizing her.

It would be funny if the same people who told slimey jokes about Trump's hair wanted to run a woman who isn't recognizable without a wig.
That was in London. I remember that story.

It wasn't lofty. It was her admonishing her mentor to stop raping folks looking for jobs in Hollywood.

I wasn't particularly impressed with Oprah's speech.

Then again, one should not be moved by lofty speeches, since with practice almost any idiot can deliver one.

The Dems might copy a page from Reagan and run Oprah to win and have Comey or Clapper as her VP. As soon as she steps out of line they can whack her and get back in control

So demanding you be treated with dignity is "playing the race card?"

She wants old white people to die.

Psst...that’s you gramps.
So I've heard. Doesn't change the op even if true. She is a remarkable woman who is the perfect example of the American dream.
Do I think she should be president? Nope. Just like I was against Trump before the election.

Forum List

Back