Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice that the racist dumbfucks have not once corroborated anything with a source not even a non credible one.
I never expect them to cite anything credible or display any intellect. If they did that then they wouldnt be racists. It would be like expecting a racist white guy not to be inbred.
Said the obviously racist inbred black guy...
Black people are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. You cave monkeys experienced major inbreeding as DNA tells us. Dont you wonder how come you guys get so many weird degenerative diseases and look old by your mid 30's?
moon shine and a high bullshit diet?
Is that you Rachel Dolezal?
you wish, I don't have a white inferiority complex masquerading as Aryanism.
fact is I'm half Irish and half Cherokee .
so I have more than enough reason to be pissed at "white" people.
I don't agree with asclepias because I'm a wanna be black .
I agree with him because he's right and has science to back him up.
you however just spew the same klan ,neo Nazi, white supremacist bullshit propaganda , that was false from the first time some racist pos proclaimed it .

I never expect them to cite anything credible or display any intellect. If they did that then they wouldnt be racists. It would be like expecting a racist white guy not to be inbred.
Black people are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. You cave monkeys experienced major inbreeding as DNA tells us. Dont you wonder how come you guys get so many weird degenerative diseases and look old by your mid 30's?
You are a black American, your bloodline is straight. Stop kidding yourself.

White people only age terribly when they go out of their way to destroy their skin via tanning, smoking etc. I am 26 and I still get carded.
Of course my blood line is straight. Your blood line is inbred and therefore prone to all those degenerative diseases I mentioned. Like most cave monkeys I see math is hard for you. 26 is less than mid 30's. Once you hit your mid 30's you will fall off a cliff and look about 90.
If your bloodline is straight then you have an entire family of inbreds, moron.
All you are doing is moving the goalpost. Most black supremacists on the web insist white people age horribly in their 20s and even late teens. I will look good well into my 50s and most likely beyond that..

BTW, plenty of black people look like shit in their 40s
so you're gonna go the metro sexual route and spend time and money on an extremely self involved quest that won't make a damn bit of difference.
you dna determines how fast and how soon you will age ..
if you want to see what you'll look like in 25 -30 tears look at your parents and grandparents.

you however just spew the same klan ,neo Nazi, white supremacist bullshit propaganda , that was false from the first time some racist pos proclaimed it .
He is a typical inbred black supremacist constantly spewing the same racial slurs against white people as any other black supremacist while having the nerve to whine about perceived racism against him.

You agree with him because you belong to a hate group called the Democratic Party of America which incorporates the same old fascist, Neo-Nazi black supremacist messaging into its platform.

He is a typical inbred black supremacist constantly spewing the same racial slurs against white people as any other black supremacist while having the nerve to whine about perceived racism against him.

You agree with him because you belong to a hate group called the Democratic Party of America which incorporates the same old fascist, Neo-Nazi black supremacist messaging into its platform.
Stop whining and I told you that whites are inbred not Blacks. Do I have to post a link on here to embarrass you?

White people only age terribly when they go out of their way to destroy their skin via tanning, smoking etc. I am 26 and I still get carded.
Of course my blood line is straight. Your blood line is inbred and therefore prone to all those degenerative diseases I mentioned. Like most cave monkeys I see math is hard for you. 26 is less than mid 30's. Once you hit your mid 30's you will fall off a cliff and look about 90.
All you are doing is moving the goalpost. Most black supremacists on the web insist white people age horribly in their 20s and even late teens. I will look good well into my 50s and most likely beyond that..

so you're gonna go the metro sexual route and spend time and money on an extremely self involved quest that won't make a damn bit of difference.
if you want to see what you'll look like in 25 -30 tears look at your parents and grandparents.
Asclepias thinks aging is a matter of race. Go argue with him, moron.

Stop whining and I told you that whites are inbred not Blacks. Do I have to post a link on here to embarrass you?
Black Americans are some of the most inbred people in the world bar none.

Youre a dumb cave monkey. its a matter of DNA. Your race has inbred DNA.

So Daws is an inbred cave monkey too...

I guess I have to show you the proof though I doubt it will do much good for a cave monkey such as yourself.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

No just you.

No just you.
Daws is part Irish, moron.

I guess I have to show you the proof though I doubt it will do much good for a cave monkey such as yourself.

That is measuring African genetic data to European genetic data, not white American(the most genetically diverse white people in the world) genetic data to black American(the least genetically diverse black people in the world) genetic data.

No just you.
So am I moron.

You also might want to read the fine print.

Your link says that white people are more genetically diverse than East Asians and Native Americans.

No just you.
So am I moron.
LOL

Congratulations moron, you are a cave monkey.

That is measuring African genetic data to European genetic data, not white American(the most genetically diverse white people in the world) genetic data to black American(the least genetically diverse black people in the world) genetic data.

I knew you were dumb but this is funny as hell. Even you should know white boys in america have european DNA. :laugh:

Your link says that white people are more genetically diverse than East Asians and Native Americans.
But it doesnt say more than Black which was the point.

No just you.
So am I moron.
LOL

No. I'm Black. Its impossible for me to be a cave monkey by virtue of having the orginal homo sapiens DNA

No just you.
So am I moron.
LOL

No. I'm Black. Its impossible for me to be a cave monkey by virtue of having the orginal homo sapiens DNA
All the supposed genetic deficiencies that come with being European have run through your bloodstream as well...

But it doesnt say more than Black which was the point.
So, are East Asians "cave monkeys" or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back