Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is simple history and mathematics.

You take a couple thousand imported African slaves and turn them into millions and you will have multiple generations of inbreeding of varying degrees. We have not had significant black immigration into this country for very long.

White Americans are far less likely to be a product of inbreeding because until a generation or so there was always massive immigration from all corners of Europe mixing into the white American population.
studies show us that not only are Africans the most diverse race on the planet, Africans enslaved and brought over to the US were separated and kept from others that were related to them or even spoke the same language. Whites in the US still are genetically inbred because most of their DNA is based on inbreeding. Thats why you have so many degenerative diseases, low birth rates, and recessive genes.
Low birth rates in white communities are a direct result of extreme feminism and misandry ,abortion(over the span of dozens of generations), chemicals in our foods, the de-racialization of the general white populace, materialism and personal responsibility.

I could breed a couple hundred kids alone if I didn't give a damn about where they would end up in life and didn't care about a monogamous relationship.

Fertility is mostly only a factor for older white people trying to have kids, and unfortunately that share of the child rearing population keeps increasing.
Give it a rest you inbred cave monkey. You smell like a wet dog for a reason. Youre genes dictate this. You have already illustrated you lack the educational acumen to speak knowledgeably about most topics on this site. :laugh:
On the contrary.

In this idiocracy I am practically a god.
your clay feet are crumbling under the massive weight of your bullshit.
I would love to see you try to actually refute any of my posts.

studies show us that not only are Africans the most diverse race on the planet, Africans enslaved and brought over to the US were separated and kept from others that were related to them or even spoke the same language. Whites in the US still are genetically inbred because most of their DNA is based on inbreeding. Thats why you have so many degenerative diseases, low birth rates, and recessive genes.
Low birth rates in white communities are a direct result of extreme feminism and misandry ,abortion(over the span of dozens of generations), chemicals in our foods, the de-racialization of the general white populace, materialism and personal responsibility.

I could breed a couple hundred kids alone if I didn't give a damn about where they would end up in life and didn't care about a monogamous relationship.

Fertility is mostly only a factor for older white people trying to have kids, and unfortunately that share of the child rearing population keeps increasing.
Give it a rest you inbred cave monkey. You smell like a wet dog for a reason. Youre genes dictate this. You have already illustrated you lack the educational acumen to speak knowledgeably about most topics on this site. :laugh:
On the contrary.

I already have !
even with out the links.

On the contrary.

He has refuted for you what passes as a point multiple times.

On the contrary.

you don't expect him to admit to that do you?
that would be like admitting he has a tiny dick.
both would require a level of honesty he will never possess.

On the contrary.

I already have !
even with out the links.
Except I have refuted all of your refutations and effectively turned your "anti-racist" cause against you by pointing out Asclepia's racism that you yourself have cosigned.

In reality you are just as delusional, racist and anti-intellectual as Asclepias, you are just more in denial about it.

On the contrary.

I already have !
even with out the links.
Except I have refuted all of your refutations and effectively turned your "anti-racist" cause against you by pointing out Asclepia's racism that you yourself have cosigned.

In reality you are just as delusional, racist and anti-intellectual as Asclepias, you are just more in denial about it.
You havent refuted anything. Who that is credible told you that you have successfully refuted anything other than the notion you had a brain?
laugh.gif

On the contrary.

My dick is bigger than both yours and Asclepia's put together.

Keep projecting little cuck.

On the contrary.

I already have !
even with out the links.

:lmao::rofl:

On the contrary.

Every white woman I know has already refuted the chances of this being true.
laugh.gif

On the contrary.

classic tiny dick response.

laugh.gif
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I am sure you are bigger than little cucky Daws is.

I have no doubt you are probably at least 7 inches and think you have something to brag about.

Only cucks bring up dick sizes in random conversational exchanges.

laugh.gif
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I am sure you are bigger than little cucky Daws is.

I have no doubt you are probably at least 7 inches and think you have something to brag about.
I dont know or care if I am bigger than Daws. I just know I am bigger than you.

You are the one that brought up dick size and included me when I hadnt even mentioned it. Now your trying to make it look like it was me bragging when its just your little dick syndrome asserting itself.
laugh.gif

You must be a cuck (whatever that is) then. You sure claimed to have a bigger dick than me which everyone knows is impossible.
laugh.gif

swimming in your own BullShit

You must be a cuck (whatever that is) then. You sure claimed to have a bigger dick than me which everyone knows is impossible.
laugh.gif
must be a bitch having to throw it over you shoulder to keep from stepping on it!

laugh.gif

You are the one that brought up dick size and included me when I hadnt even mentioned it. Now your trying to make it look like it was me bragging when its just your little dick syndrome asserting itself.
laugh.gif
Daws is the one who brought up dick size dipshit. According your logic it is Daws who has the "little dick syndrome".

I brought you into it because you two have cosigned each others posts throughout this thread, and to illustrate how far Daws is from the truth on the matter.

Last edited:

swimming in your own BullShit
Keep whining little cuck.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Daws is the one who brought up dick size dipshit. According your logic it is Daws who has the "little dick syndrome".

I brought you into it because you two have cosigned each others posts throughout this thread.

laugh.gif
LOL

You call me uneducated when you don't even know what a "cuck" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back