🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Bakers: You get to pay 135,000 for being radical religious morons, Judge so orders!

You were discussing the Nazis and their laws. And the need to follow laws.
I was replying to YOUR discussion of NAZIS and their laws. Please remember your own posts. TIA.
And I replied to yours. Try to keep up K.
Ironic coming from someone who doesn't even know the particulars of the case.
You sure don't. Good stuff.
I do know the particulars and have been following the case since it started. You?

You have spent that much time studying a case about A CAKE?

You are a sad lil fruitcake.

Wedding_Cake_1.jpg

He doesn't sell gay-themed wedding cakes to anyone.

According to court documents there was never a discussion of "theme" or "design" of the cakes. The baker refused service as soon as the baker determined the sale was to two brides.

For the image above the baker would sell it to a different sex couple and refuse it to a same-sex couple.

Please describe what makes the same cake different (as in "straight themed" or "gay themed")? Oh wait you can't because its the same cake. The difference is who the cake is being sold to.

He offered the dykes what he offers everyone else.

False.

He refused to sell them a Wedding Cake.

He said he sells to gays. If you didn't edit my post you would know that already.

Selling other products to homosexuals is irrelevant to the discussion. The Oregon law requires full and equal access products and services.

The baker provided Wedding Cakes and refused based on who the customers were.

>>>>

Wedding_Cake_1.jpg

He doesn't sell gay-themed wedding cakes to anyone.

According to court documents there was never a discussion of "theme" or "design" of the cakes. The baker refused service as soon as the baker determined the sale was to two brides.

For the image above the baker would sell it to a different sex couple and refuse it to a same-sex couple.

Please describe what makes the same cake different (as in "straight themed" or "gay themed")? Oh wait you can't because its the same cake. The difference is who the cake is being sold to.

He offered the dykes what he offers everyone else.

False.

He refused to sell them a Wedding Cake.

He said he sells to gays. If you didn't edit my post you would know that already.

Selling other products to homosexuals is irrelevant to the discussion. The Oregon law requires full and equal access products and services.

The baker provided Wedding Cakes and refused based on who the customers were.

>>>>
He offered them the same cakes as everyone else. They demanded something special because they are special people.

He offered them the same cakes as everyone else. They demanded something special because they are special people.

Nope, they just asked for a Wedding Cake just like other had before them, just like Ms. Klein invited them to do, and the same as the Wedding Cake that had been purchased for one of the brides mother from the same shop 2-years prior.

They didn't ask for anything special because, as court document show, there was never any discussion of design because Mr. Klein refused service as soon as he determined the couple getting married consisted of two brides.

>>>>

Nope, they just asked for a Wedding Cake just like other had before them, just like Ms. Klein invited them to do, and the same as the Wedding Cake that had been purchased for one of the brides mother from the same shop 2-years prior.

They didn't ask for anything special because, as court document show, there was never any discussion of design because Mr. Klein refused service as soon as he determined the couple getting married consisted of two brides.

>>>>
That is against established law already. But this is another poorly thought out lib fight. No more gay-themed anything without inclusion, eh? :)

That is against established law already. But this is another poorly thought out lib fight. No more gay-themed anything without inclusion, eh? :)

Actually Public Accommodation laws are established law in this country and have been upheld by our Supreme Court on multiple occasions starting with Heart of Atlanta v. United States in (IIRC) 1964. The Oregon Public Accommodation law dates back to 1953 (with updates over the years).

>>>>

Actually Public Accommodation laws are established law in this country and have been upheld by our Supreme Court on multiple occasions starting with Heart of Atlanta v. United States in (IIRC) 1964. The Oregon Public Accommodation law dates back to 1953 (with updates over the years).

>>>>
That's what I just said. He is breaking established law.

Unless he serves gay people, as he said in my post that you edited.

emotional distress? LMAO what a couple of fucking bedwetters
It amazes me how people cheer on loss of individuality and private property.
Fucking sickos
Yeah and black people should have sucked it up and sat at the booth instead of the counter :rolleyes:
They should have never listened to leftist whites and stuck with Jim Crow. They'd be better off today. Better yet
...they should all have gone back to Africa via Liberia.

Actually Lincoln should have never allowed the south back in
not sure why people cheer when the Constitution is ignored.

leftist, hating America since fdr
The constitution wasn’t ignored. Thus the ruling.
the bakery is private property, thus the owners get to pick and choose, not the government.

the Constitution was ignored
That's just not true. If that were true they could decide not to serve Asians or Hispanics or people with red hair and freckles. They can't just pick and choose who to serve.
Wrong, if the Constitution was followed, and Property RIGHTS enforced, each and every owner can dictate who they will proved service to.

somehow, wrongly, civil rights trump Constitutional rights.

Wrong. Once you obtain a business license, you agree to abide by the laws of the state and abide by the rules you agreed to by obtaining it. Once you open the doors to the public as a licensed and insured business, it's no longer your private property to dictate anything to anybody.

Don't like it? You are free to close the doors to the public, expire your license, and now you are free to be a moron in the privacy of your home.

Wedding Cake Gallery - Sweet Cakes
Sweet_Cakes_closed.jpg

We design your cake the way you want it, colors, theme, and different types of decorations. The cake is always moist and the filling is always awesome. Made 100% from scratch. When you order a cake from us you are getting the best quality ingredients for such a wonderful price. Our prices almost beat anyones. Call us and let us make you a fantastic cake!!!

:eusa_snooty: Seem ungodly not to gonor their words offering a service.
It;s was the lords plan the cake shop was closed.

Seems the lords plan too, was cutting off people ordering from a cake maker hate group

Last edited:
Sweet_Cakes_closed.jpg

We design your cake the way you want it, colors, theme, and different types of decorations. The cake is always moist and the filling is always awesome. Made 100% from scratch. When you order a cake from us you are getting the best quality ingredients for such a wonderful price. Our prices almost beat anyones. Call us and let us make you a fantastic cake!!!

Seems the lords plan too, was cutting off people ordering from a cake maker hate group
Now nobody gets cake. You sure showed them.

Sweet_Cakes_closed.jpg

Seems the lord cut off people ordering from a cake maker hate group

Seems there are a lot of people that don't understand the rules of being a licensed business owner.

Which isn't the same as just being a private idiot on your front porch.

This is why 4 out of 5 new small businesses fail. Morons that think their operating a lemonade stand in front of moms house.

I was replying to YOUR discussion of NAZIS and their laws. Please remember your own posts. TIA.
And I replied to yours. Try to keep up K.
Ironic coming from someone who doesn't even know the particulars of the case.
You sure don't. Good stuff.
I do know the particulars and have been following the case since it started. You?

You have spent that much time studying a case about A CAKE?

You are a sad lil fruitcake.
I've been keeping informed. I know that is a foreign concept to you.....what with you preferring to what your opinion spoon fed to you by RW sources.

not sure why people cheer when the Constitution is ignored.

leftist, hating America since fdr
The constitution wasn’t ignored. Thus the ruling.

So judges always get it right? Plessey V Fergueson disagrees with that position.
And Plessy V Ferguson was eventually overruled with a new ruling after people put in the time and effort to PROVE that "separate but equal" was not. What have you got to make Civil Rights laws/PA laws unConstitutional even tho they've already been ruled Constitutional?

Yeah, 70 or so years later. And the reasoning isn't the question I answered. Oldschool was trying to go with the old "the courts said it so it must be true" bullshit.

Sweet_Cakes_closed.jpg

I'm sure devastated.

Sweet_Cakes_closed.jpg

I'm sure devastated.
The local gay community used to love their hot cross buns. Not anymore.

Forum List

Back