Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

She does unless the white house can prove its a public emergency.
I think congress might have a say so. Maybe trump has to prove it to them? I cant remember.

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Sorry, dude. Put the pot down for a second and listen.

You don't have any say so.
Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.
Not completely but yes.
I am sure it will all work out though. Unless you think states wont give them up for trump like they did everyone else :eek:

She is a complete hack though. She tweeted she wouldnt send her NG down to help trump to "distract"
even though border security is what he ran on...
TDS is so sad. Its worse than ODS

Trump

I’m going to send troops to the border and the states are going to pay for it

I think congress might have a say so. Maybe trump has to prove it to them? I cant remember.
Trump just needs to Federalize them and it's a done deal.

Easy case showing our unsecure borders are a threat to national security, let alone allowing a black child to enter school.

Trump just needs to Federalize them and it's a done deal.

Easy case showing our unsecure borders are a threat to national security, let alone allowing a black child to enter school.
He would have to declare a national emergency for that, wouldnt he?

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.
Not completely but yes.
I am sure it will all work out though. Unless you think states wont give them up for trump like they did everyone else :eek:
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even request is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?

Why is trump using the Guard and not the regular military?

Not completely but yes.
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even request is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?
What planet are you on? California has over one million illegals just with drivers licenses.

Not completely but yes.
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even as is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?
Obama did it for the same reason.
TDS is strong.

Not completely but yes.
What planet are you on? California has over one million illegals just with drivers licenses.

Because of the insurance lobby .

Not completely but yes.
So? How is the national guard going to effect that?

Forum List

Back