Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

This thread is wrong on so many levels.

I have no respect for anyone that believes that this jackass represents conservatives.

He also followed a Muzzie ISIS sympathizer and despised Christianity...the dude was whacked

That profile was changed 9x yesterday.- after he was dead!!!!

Massive thread fail.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine
From your link:

This calendar view maps the number of times Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual was crawled by the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated

Learn to read.
I'm judging you based on your ignorance. No surprise you can't admit to being wrong.

I made a mistake. I make them all of the time.

A discussion on LBC Radio in London, right now!

Have the Americans accepted that gun crime is a price worth paying to be able to hold arms?
Join the conversation:
Call: 0345 60 60 973 | Text: 84850

Tweet: @lbc | Email the studio

AUDIO
LBC Radio - Leading Britain's Conversation | DAB Digital Radio And 97.3FM
It was a gun free zone. Only people there with guns were criminals. Maybe if some law abiding citizen had a gun there'd be fewer shot.
There were plenty of people there with concealed carry.

You should try turning on the news, or reading a news site.

RWs want more guns. They tell us that more guns will keep us safe but they never think it through:
Either you follow the constitution or you don't. If you do then you don't restrict the rights to bear arms, just like you don't restrict free speech or the press.

It says killing zombies was a hobby. He registered as an independent. Hated religion.

Bottom line, he walked into a college asked his victims a question and then killed them when answered.

I don't think his political persuasion played squat in his actions. The guy is a nut job who had obvious mental issues and that is the issue that needs addressed. Not his religion, not his politics, not his obsession with zombies. It is his mental issues that pushed him over the edge.
It says shot in head if christian shot in legs if not.

Oregon Gunman described himself as a "Conservative Republican" in an online dating profile.

Shooterprofile.jpg

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual
You are an idiot.
For exposing that he was a conservative Republican?

Well...ok.
No for being an idiot. And no you can't have our guns.

He was a LOON.

His self-identifications on his hook up board profile are all over the map.

Well I see this lie of a thread is still going.

Interesting how easily duped the OP and some of the leftist members here are.

Well I see this lie of a thread is still going.

Interesting how easily duped the OP and some of the leftist members here are.
I find it interesting how you didn't address the fact that you posted a photoshopped version of the guy's profile.

Latest reports say the guy was a gun nut with white supremacist leanings.

Using your logic...no links and just two? Oops, hoisted by your own petard.

Do your own homework
No, you made the argument, you back up the argument.

I know I'm a Liberal and you're a wingnut, but I can't teach you everything.

Nice to see you admit to being a liberal. I graduated from such nonsense years ago...I like to think for myself rather than let a bunch of political hacks to my thinking for me. You asked for examples, I provided them, you failed to refute them, you lose. Bluff, bluster and bullshit don't make you look smart, son...they make you look like the fool in your avatar.

Massive thread fail.

It's funny that you can't read what's right there:

Note
This calendar view maps the number of times http://spiritualpassions.com/seeme/ironcross45.html was crawled by the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated. More info in the FAQ.

It's funny because you're a wingnut and you can't read! You make me so proud, and so damn correct!

Massive thread fail.

From your link:

This calendar view maps the number of times Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual was crawled by the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated

Learn to read.
Even though you beat me to it, I'm still gonna laugh at Zander: a wingnut who proves the stereotypes are correct.

I've yet to see a mass murderer who identified as a Liberal Democrat.

Coincidence?

Nope, you're dishonest and willfully ignorant.

Most of the mass killers in the last decade have been leftists.

The fuck who shot Gabby Giffords, Jared Loughner. James Holmes was a registered dim and radical leftist.

Face it, you're just a mindless hack with no regard for facts.

Forum List

Back