Oregon legislative session implodes over cap-and-trade, Republican walkout, ends early

Many Republican legislators left the State because the governor threatened to sick the state police on them if they didn't return ...

At the beginning of the session ... Democrats promised Republicans a seat at the table when this bill was written and debated ... Democrats completely welched on their promise and wrote it in secret, then ram-rodded it through ... seems one final vote is needed to get it to the governor's desk ...

Liberal city-slickers have to play patty-cake with the conservative rural folks ... or there ain't no government ... good riddance to bad rubbish ...
Typical lying libs.

That might be a good way to go about it if the order of the items were the only problem. Unfortunately, everybody knows the unethical republicans would refuse to vote on anything else after they got the ones they wanted.

I wish Oregon politics were that simple ... Portland is half the population, half the legislature and receives 3/4's the tax revenue ... so the rest of the State, no matter the political affiliation, suffer from everything done in Salem ... why should the rest of us have to pay for Portland's glided sidewalks? ...

The other imprtant fact about Oregon politics is they're all pedophiles ... the only way we can get anyone to run for elective office is to give them little boys and girls to play with ...

Don't get me started on Jeff Merkley ... we had to ship him off to the US Senate just to keep him from ruining everything here ... he does less damage there ... lunacy his name should come up as a possible Presidential candidate ... DC residents, keep a sharp eye on your kids ...

Yes. Child molesters are disgusting, aren't they?
donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg
You have a sick mind.

That might be a good way to go about it if the order of the items were the only problem. Unfortunately, everybody knows the unethical republicans would refuse to vote on anything else after they got the ones they wanted.

I wish Oregon politics were that simple ... Portland is half the population, half the legislature and receives 3/4's the tax revenue ... so the rest of the State, no matter the political affiliation, suffer from everything done in Salem ... why should the rest of us have to pay for Portland's glided sidewalks? ...

The other imprtant fact about Oregon politics is they're all pedophiles ... the only way we can get anyone to run for elective office is to give them little boys and girls to play with ...

Don't get me started on Jeff Merkley ... we had to ship him off to the US Senate just to keep him from ruining everything here ... he does less damage there ... lunacy his name should come up as a possible Presidential candidate ... DC residents, keep a sharp eye on your kids ...

You have a sick mind.

I'm not the sick bastard that agreed when his daughter was called a fine piece of ass.

You need more photos then that.

You need more photos then that.

There are lots more photos than that.

Wasn't long ago that they tried this on the loggers.........and the loggers protested hard because this is going to put the loggers out of business...........

Same type policies of California.......and they will destroy the logging industry........and then end up with powder kegs for forest fires a few decades later..............

HISTORY will repeat itself here.......down the road.

Forum List

Back