Oregon police terrorizing bikers!

oops, left this out of your rant.

UPDATE:Sheriff Garrett states in an email to infowars that Barnes’ “had alcohol and a controlled substance in his lab tests.” However, Sheriff Garrett did not clarify what specifically was in his system or how much. Sheriff Garrett also states, “Catheterizing a suspect to seize
evidence is very rare, though in this case was done because in addition
to strong probable cause that Mr. Barnes committed a crime, Mr. Barnes
had multiple prior DUI arrests and his ongoing public intoxication was
putting himself and the public in danger – deputies encountered him
about one to two week’s earlier apparently passed out next to his bike,
at night, in the middle of the street. During that encounter deputies
simply took him home.”

UPDATE:Sheriff Garrett states in an email to infowars that Barnes’ “had alcohol and a controlled substance in his lab tests.” However, Sheriff Garrett did not clarify what specifically was in his system or how much. Sheriff Garrett also states, “Catheterizing a suspect to seize
simply took him home.”

and?

simply took him home.”

and?

Obviously moon boy missed the part where the victim was not operating a MOTOR VEHICLE...

BUI! You have to be quite the idiot to get cops to give you one, or lying in a ditch...

Fine. More hysterical Pubcrappe.

He was falsely arrested for a misdemeanor traffic ticket,then assaulted him I hope the son of a bitch gets his house broke into and gets to meet a nice big punk with a shotgun...he certainly deserves it...Nazi America...If that had happened to me I would spend my every waking moment not only making sure that nazi fuck was fired and then I would sue as many people as fucking possible and make sure that sack of dog shit never got a job ANYWHERE in this country again...Oh and it would be my ultimate goal to make sure he gets it in return two fold.

Obviously moon boy missed the part where the victim was not operating a MOTOR VEHICLE...

you can also get a DUI for riding a horse drunk.

It's sad the people like Moonglow revel and take delight in this police nightmare in which we live. Moonglow, you're the first dipshit that will end up in the FEMA camps, swallowing every word of the establishment along the way, you'll even allow them to give your children a shower.

"My children haven't done anything wrong, what is there to be afraid of? It's just a shower."

Last edited:
SW MO NAZI what do you not understand about you cant be charged with a DUI on a bike? Should we ask you that in German next time?

Last edited:
I think it should be .15, no checkpoints, and no cops hanging around bars or chasing people to see what they do, and having to get bad driving on video. Intelligent fun should not be illegal.

Or at least gypsy cabs should be all over the place- good for UE too...

He was falsely arrested for a misdemeanor traffic ticket,then assaulted him I hope the son of a bitch gets his house broke into and gets to meet a nice big punk with a shotgun...he certainly deserves it...Nazi America...If that had happened to me I would spend my every waking moment not only making sure that nazi fuck was fired and then I would sue as many people as fucking possible and make sure that sack of dog shit never got a job ANYWHERE in this country again...Oh and it would be my ultimate goal to make sure he gets it in return two fold.

He was drunk and operating a bike, which is illegal.
You guys are idiots. Lol

It is horrible that they Cath'd him, he should sue over that but he did commit a DUI.

Yeah RC Christian and AnCapwannabe libertarian are morons.

"Yes, you can be charged with an Oregon DUII while riding your bicycle drunk. In Oregon it is illegal to drive a vehicle under the influence and bicycles are vehicles. It doesn’t matter that most cyclists would say they ride their bikes rather than drive their bikes. If you are caught riding your bike while drunk you can be charged with Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants.

While there is nothing funny about being charged with a crime that may result in time in prison,hefty fines, and license suspension, DUII laws and new provisions and amendments to DUII laws have created awkward if not absurd results for those convicted of DUII in the context of cycling."
http://www.oregonscriminaldefensela...DRUNKEN-CYCLING-OREGON-DUII-CHARGES-ABSURDITY

"Oregon, where traffic laws are equally applicable to cyclists and motorists, BUI can land you in the same trouble as any driver whose blood-alcohol level exceeds the limit (0.08 percent)."
http://bicycling.com/blogs/roadrights/2012/05/14/know-when-to-say-when/

"The story was about an Oregon Court of Appeals ruling that said a citation for bicycling while intoxicated still counts toward the "three strikes" rule. The court ruled that the state could revoke the driver's license of a man who was guilty of biking drunk in 2008, even though a driver's license isn't required for operating a bicycle."
http://bikeportland.org/2010/12/08/drunk-biking-no-big-deal-or-time-to-get-real-44194

From the second link:
"No matter where you live, keep in mind that according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly 25 percent of cycling deaths involve a rider who was intoxicated"

I suggest the two of you do a little research before you open your trap and post lies.

Yeah RC Christian and AnCapwannabe libertarian are morons.

"Yes, you can be charged with an Oregon DUII while riding your bicycle drunk. In Oregon it is illegal to drive a vehicle under the influence and bicycles are vehicles. It doesn’t matter that most cyclists would say they ride their bikes rather than drive their bikes. If you are caught riding your bike while drunk you can be charged with Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants.

While there is nothing funny about being charged with a crime that may result in time in prison,hefty fines, and license suspension, DUII laws and new provisions and amendments to DUII laws have created awkward if not absurd results for those convicted of DUII in the context of cycling."
DRUNKEN CYCLING + OREGON DUII CHARGES = ABSURDITY

"Oregon, where traffic laws are equally applicable to cyclists and motorists, BUI can land you in the same trouble as any driver whose blood-alcohol level exceeds the limit (0.08 percent)."
Is Drinking and Cycling Illegal? | Road Rights | Bicycling.com

"The story was about an Oregon Court of Appeals ruling that said a citation for bicycling while intoxicated still counts toward the "three strikes" rule. The court ruled that the state could revoke the driver's license of a man who was guilty of biking drunk in 2008, even though a driver's license isn't required for operating a bicycle."
BikePortland.org » Blog Archive » Drunk biking: No big deal, or time to get real?

From the second link:
"No matter where you live, keep in mind that according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly 25 percent of cycling deaths involve a rider who was intoxicated"

I suggest the two of you do a little research before you open your trap and post lies.

I would simply ask fora Jury trial and go Pro Se and either be acquitted or a hung jury, I'd never be convicted --- especially with that type of treatment from the police hahahahahhahaha.

You can take your Statist bullshit, whether or not it is the law, and kiss the Jury's ass with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back