Oregon school district wants to change name of Valentines Day to 'Buddy Day'

The goal of the change, officials say, is to be as inclusive as possible.

Yeah that's left loons at work

Izzat right.

Then you're saying the Right is all about exclusion?

Never said that but you can't force inclusion, people are always going to disagree, not like each other and you kumbaya dopes can't force everyone to drink Bubble Up, eat Rainbow Stew and live happily ever after.

Izzat right.

Never said that but you can't force inclusion, people are always going to disagree, not like each other and you kumbaya dopes can't force everyone to drink Bubble Up, eat Rainbow Stew and live happily ever after.

Hey, I just took your logic to its apparent conclusion.
Nice volley though. Makes me hungry.

What a great idea. How thoughtful.Its good that they are thinking about making schools more welcoming.

Why would it make it more welcoming? It doesn't matter it is man/women, man/man or women/women with Valentines day.

How would changing it to buddy day change the general tone???
Shit, when I was in elementary school, everybody got a Valentine's card from me. Even the black kids. All this accusing people of homophobia or racist bullshit is the reason why American traditions are getting trashed.

Izzat right.

You and logic have never met

Izzat right.

You and logic have never met

Obviously since it was your post, logic wasn't invited.

This is where leftist dogma leaves us.

Children being taught about anal sex
Men being invited into girls' restrooms
Children being taught they aren't allowed to say *no*.

Pogo and the other lefties approve.

The left's war on Christmas, marriage, valatines day....zzzzzzz same ol stuff

Welcome to the liberals modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

And they wonder why we are so grateful for Russia from saving the flag and constitution of America ...from those retards.

Izzat right.

How is valentines day exclusive?
It's not. The goal is not about inclusive. The goal is to kill your idols. To rewrite your culture into a new mold. To scrap your traditions, values and social mores for a new society. This is a social revolution that you are watching.

Like this shit...fuck the hell off. If a girl doesn't want to dance that's her business.

A school catches flak for telling girls they can't say no if a boy asks them to dance

School tells children they can't say no when asked to dance - CNN
.Oh No! Let's condition girls to never answer no when a horny boy wants her do do something for him.

Exactly, that garbage sends a horrible message.

What message does it send?

Actually I've never posted about any of that shit.

Know what else I've never done? Run over wild turkeys on purpose.
Fucked up, innit?

But it is the nadir of irony that on one hand you profess to be against "girls can't say no" while simultaneously trying to put words in my mouth I never posted. Hypocrisy thy name is Allie.

Like this shit...fuck the hell off. If a girl doesn't want to dance that's her business.

A school catches flak for telling girls they can't say no if a boy asks them to dance

.Oh No! Let's condition girls to never answer no when a horny boy wants her do do something for him.

Participation trophies, playing the victim, degenerating society even more...

Its 6th grade. But kids should not be forced to dance, I agree, but why do they have dances in the 6th grade. I can see a game or something but a dance. A bit too young for the likes of me.

I have no problem with the school calling St. Valentines day buddy day. Its a romantic holiday.
I also remember the kids giving everyone a Valentine.

I went to a dance in the 6th grade. It was a girl scout, boy scout dance. I sadly stabbed one of the boy scouts with my pocket knife. I got tossed out of the scouts for that one.

It is good to teach girls that they have the right to say no and the power to enforce it too.

Forum List

Back