Oregon standoff protestor arrested after driving federal vehicle into town for more snacks

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
dumb fucker
The FEDS claim to have the border secure and the morons can't even lock the doors on their cars?
What makes you think locked doors stop thieves?
Maybe the doors were locked and they got the keys from inside the facility they broke into. Duh.
I can break into a locked vehicle, just know the frequency for the auto-lock..
I still use a key. Never owned a vehicle with an auto-lock. I just figured they got the key from the hook on the board with the keys hanging on hooks in the office they broke into.

The Crackpot Alternative Legal System That Threatens To Escalate The Oregon Standoff

AP_518463259031-639x426.jpg

I'm surprised the cops didn't....what's the liberals favorite phrase now...."Shoot first ask questions later" and kill him (by the way libs....that's just a cheesy quote from movies. Never in police history has 'shoot first ask questions later' been an actual policy on practice).

Oh wait...you say he didn't resist or attack the cops? Ooooooooooh. That's why he wasn't harmed.

Let us just deal with the assholes that are threatening the locals and local law enforcement with very real guns on the Malhuer Game Refuge in the same manner. Go in shooting, and bring rope for those that might survive.

See how easy that is to apply the same rules.

One thing for sure, we regular Americans have seen that they have plenty of items to use for their amusement in their free time. After all, bored terrorists are known to make trouble.

Oregon occupiers: Quit sending us dildos!

Dang it.
Here you are, saving the world for cheap grazing fees and from those dangerous birdwatchers and what sort of thanks do you get?
Dildos. Or as Jon Ritzheimer, an anti-Muslim activist is one of the men occupying the wildlife refuge in Burns, Ore., called them "a bag of dicks."
Shocking, we know, but the calls for supplies have been met with some pretty unusual offerings.
Ritzheimer called it "hate mail" in a Facebook post. Well, one man's hate mail might just be another's pleasant weekend, but we digress.

I'm surprised the cops didn't....what's the liberals favorite phrase now...."Shoot first ask questions later" and kill him (by the way libs....that's just a cheesy quote from movies. Never in police history has 'shoot first ask questions later' been an actual policy on practice).

Oh wait...you say he didn't resist or attack the cops? Ooooooooooh. That's why he wasn't harmed.

Why were you fired from the force?

I like the way they are being marginalized. "Patriots" arrested for driving stolen cars to Subway! People mailing them dildos. Also, they are starting to attract the certifiable, including a man in a revolutionary war uniform, and some religious nuts. Also, there is one space cadet there who is talking about the government plot to move all Americans to cities by 2040. I am looking forward to somebody being arrested for driving a government vehicle to the local Dairy Queen.

The utter stupidity of what they are doing should be highlighted at every opportunity. Problem is, they do have very real guns, and may use them. And they are making some people in that area angry that are not people those with any wisdom would mess with. This yet could have a real bad result, without any law enforcement being initially involved.

Never in police history has 'shoot first ask questions later' been an actual policy on practice).
One name "Tamir Rice"

You do know....when a suspect is reaching for a gun....THAT isn't the time to 'ask questions'. See how that works?

So when a thug kicks your door in and is trying to rape and kill your wife....I hope you make sure to ask questions first.

"Sir, why are you doing this? Why are you raping her? Sir...stop stabbing her don't you know you'll get in trouble?"

Why were you fired from the force?

I made some great investments in the 90s....got rich...told the Captain go to hell cuz I'm rich beeeatch.

Never in police history has 'shoot first ask questions later' been an actual policy on practice).
One name "Tamir Rice"

You do know....when a suspect is reaching for a gun....THAT isn't the time to 'ask questions'. See how that works?

So when a thug kicks your door in and is trying to rape and kill your wife....I hope you make sure to ask questions first.

"Sir, why are you doing this? Why are you raping her? Sir...stop stabbing her don't you know you'll get in trouble?"
Well now, those assholes broke into the building on the Refuge, they have guns, and have threatened to shoot the local law officers. So, time to bring in the National Guard, machine guns, and tanks. See how that works?

Forum List

Back