Oregon standoff protestor arrested after driving federal vehicle into town for more snacks

update. Seems one of them was a serious clinger:

[EDIT: See important update below. The man in custody was on federal probation for serious weapons charges] No word from Sheriff Ward on why only one driver was arrested but two vehicles were recovered. Both vehicles were branded with new stickers that read “Harney County Resource Center” to cover the U.S. Fish and Wildlife logos. That’s the new name the militia are insisting be used for the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.

Last edited:
I'm amazed so many people give a shit about this little media fabricated story.

All's that needed to be done here was simply to completely ignore these people, and in time they would have grown bored and left.
Instead the left has taken the bait and made this a national story.
The Feds, scared to death they'll have another martyr story such as Waco or Ruby Ridge are reluctant to physically remove these people, but unfortunately the left is pressuring them to do something and sooner or later there's going to be violence unless you liberal morons do not back off.
Fucking idiots.
They have been ignored and left alone. The result has been the escalation of crimes being committed by the crininals and cost being incurred by taxpayers.
Make no mistake, these are Mormons declaring that their God is instructing them to confiscate federal property for their own use. What they are doing is not a protest or demonstration. They are instigating a Mormon Jihad.

but unfortunately the left is pressuring them to do something and sooner or later there's going to be violence unless you liberal morons do not back off.

:link:

I live here in Oregon, and I come across letters to the editor here in our papers, as well as reading comments online where libs want these people removed.
Don't try to deny it.

So....no evidence to support your claim.

Liberals want them kicked out.

All's that needed to be done here was simply to completely ignore these people, and in time they would have grown bored and left.
The Feds, scared to death they'll have another martyr story such as Waco or Ruby Ridge are reluctant to physically remove these people, but unfortunately the left is pressuring them to do something and sooner or later there's going to be violence unless you liberal morons do not back off.
Fucking idiots.
They have been ignored and left alone. They result has been the escalation of crimes being committed and cost being incurred by taxpayers.
Make no mistake, these are Mormons declaring that their God is instructing them to confiscate federal property for their own use. What they are doing is not a protest of demonstration. They are instigating a Mormon Jihad.

Lol !

Fucking idiots.
They have been ignored and left alone. They result has been the escalation of crimes being committed and cost being incurred by taxpayers.
Make no mistake, these are Mormons declaring that their God is instructing them to confiscate federal property for their own use. What they are doing is not a protest of demonstration. They are instigating a Mormon Jihad.

Lol !
homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20160106-leader-of-antigovernment-oregon-group-says-god-told-him-to-act

Jihad means "Holy War". The Mormon leader of the group holding the wildlife refuge claims he is acting on instructions from his god. Men with guns who break laws and threaten violence with approval and instructions of a god are committing or at least, threatening a holy war.

Last edited:

Fucking idiots.

Lol !
homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20160106-leader-of-antigovernment-oregon-group-says-god-told-him-to-act

Yes I know, but a "jihad" ?

Fucking idiots.

Lol !

I think they're called YeeHawdists.

Fucking idiots.

Blame liberals when conservatives act like morons, that's the ticket.

Fucking idiots.

Lol !

Well, technically, it does not translate to Holy War and I am using the misinterpreted definition. Holy War is accurate. I concede on your point if your point is to challenge my use of the term jihad. I am OK with Holy War.

This little tantrum is costing the county $70,000 per day. The residents of that county have a right to be reimbursed by the occupiers, and when that fails, by the feds, who failed to use the military (paid for by the citizens they are supposed to protect). Armed insurrection is supposed to be put down by the government, just like when the Washington put down the whiskey rebellion in 1791

So when should the citizens of Baltimore and Ferguson expect the check from the negroes who trashed the place?
It's in the mail right?
I wasn't aware this was about Baltimore and Ferguson.

This little tantrum is costing the county $70,000 per day. The residents of that county have a right to be reimbursed by the occupiers, and when that fails, by the feds, who failed to use the military (paid for by the citizens they are supposed to protect). Armed insurrection is supposed to be put down by the government, just like when the Washington put down the whiskey rebellion in 1791

So when should the citizens of Baltimore and Ferguson expect the check from the negroes who trashed the place?
It's in the mail right?

Yes we know you dont want to talk about the cost of Baltimore or Ferguson.

It's in the mail right?

Oh. I'm sure there is a cost...and I'm sure people were arrested too. But that's not what this thread is about, is it? Perhaps if you would like to start a thread so you can moan about those two places..........

It's in the mail right?

Oh. I'm sure there is a cost...and I'm sure people were arrested too. But that's not what this thread is about, is it? Perhaps if you would like to start a thread so you can moan about those two places..........

VS was bitching about the cost and claiming the militia should pay for it.
Using that logic you must think the same of the damage caused by the crazy ass negroes in Baltimore and Ferguson.
Lets not hide the hypocrisy...

It's in the mail right?

Using that logic you must think the same of the damage caused by the crazy ass negroes in Baltimore and Ferguson.
You don't think those caught in Ferguson and Baltimore and charged and convicted don't pay? Really? What planet do you live on?

It's in the mail right?

You don't think those caught in Ferguson and Baltimore and charged and convicted don't pay? Really? What planet do you live on?

They pay for the millions in damage they caused? :haha:

BTW....Most anyone who causes damage and gets caught and charged and convicted has to pick up costs. Thre's a

You've never seen people convicted and having a ridiculous fine like that put on them? You don't pay much attention. It's not always the expectation that the money will be all collected, but it DOES put the criminal on the hook for........forever. You might want to do a little more research on this kind of thing, eh?

BTW....Most anyone who causes damage and gets caught and charged and convicted has to pick up costs. Thre's a

You've never seen people convicted and having a ridiculous fine like that put on them? You don't pay much attention. It's not always the expectation that the money will be all collected, but it DOES put the criminal on the hook for........forever. You might want to do a little more research on this kind of thing, eh?

I want monetary compensation.
Fuck the dumb ass if he feels inconvenienced by his actions.

should starve these rightwing crackers out

Although the militia men and women occupying the Malheur Wildlife Refuge have been given a free pass to come and go as they please, law enforcement are drawing the line at them driving stolen federally-owned vehicles into the local Safeway for supplies. From the Harney County Sheriff's office:

Oregon standoff protestor arrested after driving federal vehicle into town for more snacks

For those of us whom served, should know.....

" He did not sign for the vehicle. "

:D

Shadow 355

It makes sense. Why couldn't the radical federal cops have arrested David Koresch while he was shopping in a freaking 7-11 instead of incinerating 80 people with tanks and poison gas at Waco?

Forum List

Back