🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Y'AllQaeda leader abandons Yeehawd, spends donations on drinking binge

"Some of the militants have been spotted eating in area restaurants" ? Is the radical left going crazy?

If they were moochers you'd be supporting them, it's the liberal way.:wink_2:

They are moochers and we are supporting them, the taxpayers.

How much do you figure it costs per day as compared to the Baltimore protesters/looters/murderers/arsonists?

..and what, you don't like hardworking ranchers or steak?
What does that have to do with the hardworking ranchers? They do not want Bundy and his bunch of idiots in the county. And I really don't care about Baltimore. That country is in my state, and that is a very special place that trash is occupying. They should be made examples of, rot in prison for the majority of the rest of their lives.

You don't really care about Baltimore says it all.
Why is it that people like you have to make up a belief....put it on others, and then act smug that they are wrong for having that belief?
Sheesh, I just repeated what he said.

You're placing smugness on me, that's intentionally not nice and it's judgmental. That never happens at the USMB Sweets.:smile:

Still, it kinda sounds like a compliment to me, as well...:lol:

How much do you figure it costs per day as compared to the Baltimore protesters/looters/murderers/arsonists?

What does that have to do with the hardworking ranchers? They do not want Bundy and his bunch of idiots in the county. And I really don't care about Baltimore. That country is in my state, and that is a very special place that trash is occupying. They should be made examples of, rot in prison for the majority of the rest of their lives.

Why is it that people like you have to make up a belief....put it on others, and then act smug that they are wrong for having that belief?

You're placing smugness on me, that's intentionally not nice and it's judgmental. That never happens at the USMB Sweets.:smile:
Ok, so...you got me on that one...I apologize.

If they were moochers you'd be supporting them, it's the liberal way.:wink_2:

I am a West Coaster, not an East Coaster. You take care of your problems, we can take care of ours.

I moved to Oregon from California a little over a year ago.. Are you close to Prineville?

I am a West Coaster, not an East Coaster. You take care of your problems, we can take care of ours.

I moved to Oregon from California a little over a year ago.. Are you close to Prineville?

Are you data mining? :p

Nope, Old Rock's and I could share a burger at the Apple Cart Restaurant, I'd gladly invite you also. Ya know, figuratively slap you 2 around a bit and have some laughs...

Ok, so...you got me on that one...I apologize.

Sure, on the small stuff you apologize...:laugh:

It's all in fun ole friend, if I'm not too bold to say so that is, wouldn't want to be smug...:tinfoil:

"Some of the militants have been spotted eating in area restaurants" ? Is the radical left going crazy?

One descent restaurant and it closes at 8:00 pm, sheesh, talk about rustic living and home cooking..

Last edited:
White people tire because no one gives a fuck about the Cracker. Everyone knows they're harmless in the end.

Negroes and Muslims on the other hand garner the attention of the Liberal media and are made martyrs.

Whitey has no grievance because Whitey is privileged.

You ever notice how Native Americans never tell Negroes that "we were here first"?

They don't cross that fence because they know that's untouchable territory.

Whitey has engaged in an armed takeover, and they will be politely asked to leave until they decide they are bored and go home. If they point guns at police, police will back off and leave them to their business.
By and large, Whites don't point guns at police. But when they do, they are fired upon by the constabulary just the same.

Stop making apologies for minorities. :slap:
bundy-rifle.jpg

The problem with your assertion here is the BLM came armed....fist. Until they showed up with their SWAT teams there were no guns in the mix. Epic fail dude, epic fail...

No, I live in Portland. I was raised for the best part of my childhood in Prairie City, I am often through Prineville, going to remote destinations to look at rocks. Like to stop at Barney Prine's when I get the opportunity. Worked out of John Day for the Forest Service for a couple of years, and was all over Eastern Oregon. Love that area, and hope to move there once I get my degree.

Nope, Old Rock's and I could share a burger at the Apple Cart Restaurant, I'd gladly invite you also. Ya know, figuratively slap you 2 around a bit and have some laughs...
Sounds good to me. LOL. Been there once. And to that little museum on the corner. Very dangerous place for me, they seem to always have some interesting book that I have not seen anywhere else. Kind of spendy.

No, I live in Portland. I was raised for the best part of my childhood in Prairie City, I am often through Prineville, going to remote destinations to look at rocks. Like to stop at Barney Prine's when I get the opportunity. Worked out of John Day for the Forest Service for a couple of years, and was all over Eastern Oregon. Love that area, and hope to move there once I get my degree.

After living in the forests of Northern California for the past 15 years, living in the high desert just isn't quite working for me but the buttes, rock formations, big skies and lack of population have a certain charm, no doubt. If it wasn't for my grown children and their families here I'd be living on the coast around Bandon., OR.

I never really got into rocks but I fabricated and grew man-made crystal for over 30 years, loved it.

Sounds good to me. LOL. Been there once. And to that little museum on the corner. Very dangerous place for me, they seem to always have some interesting book that I have not seen anywhere else. Kind of spendy.

Well, who knows, screw politics, you could teach me all about rock collecting. You'd be surprised how many used furniture and bookstores there are in Prineville, might be well worth a search. I have one friend that supposedly knows an ancient Indian that knows where the gold is also..:laugh:

White people tire because no one gives a fuck about the Cracker. Everyone knows they're harmless in the end.

Negroes and Muslims on the other hand garner the attention of the Liberal media and are made martyrs.

You ever notice how Native Americans never tell Negroes that "we were here first"?

Whitey has engaged in an armed takeover, and they will be politely asked to leave until they decide they are bored and go home. If they point guns at police, police will back off and leave them to their business.
By and large, Whites don't point guns at police. But when they do, they are fired upon by the constabulary just the same.

bundy-rifle.jpg

The problem with your assertion here is the BLM came armed....fist. Until they showed up with their SWAT teams there were no guns in the mix. Epic fail dude, epic fail...

www.wascallywestwall.com

bundy-rifle.jpg

Whoa!!! You replied to my comment instead of deleting it and warning me! Did you make a New Years Resolution to stop being a gigantic asshole?! Bravo! :clap:

A bunch of backwards red neck hicks are what these people are. They need to go back to the 19th century and leave modern society alone!

bundy-rifle.jpg

Whoa!!! You replied to my comment instead of deleting it and warning me! Did you make a New Years Resolution to stop being a gigantic asshole?! Bravo! :clap:

I delete trolling responses silly boy. if you post something reasonable I respond in kind. You post shit, and it gets deleted. it's a simple rule that ALL the Mods follow. As you well know based on the fact that you are one of the very few members here who has been dinged by EVERY MOD we have. That's pretty impressive in a not good way.

Forum List

Back