🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Y'AllQaeda leader abandons Yeehawd, spends donations on drinking binge

Republicans and conservatives again embarrass themselves, making 'heroes' of these armed dullards, and their naïve, sophomoric, wrongheaded perception of government and the Constitution.

Republicans and conservatives again embarrass themselves, making 'heroes' of these armed dullards, and their naïve, sophomoric, wrongheaded perception of government and the Constitution.

I thought it was a corral of average Americans protesting government and judicial overreach, corruption, sexual indiscretion, unfair imprisonment and such..

Would you like to compare them to the Baltimore protesters/looters/cop killers and race baiters that you and your like minded Democratic Party members supported, perhaps?

I thought it was a corral of average Americans protesting government and judicial overreach, corruption, sexual indiscretion, unfair imprisonment and such..

Would you like to compare them to the Baltimore protesters/looters/cop killers and race baiters that you and your like minded Democratic Party members supported, perhaps?
In Baltimore arrest of lawbreakers took place. People who claimed they were protesters who stepped over the line and committed crimes were dealt with by the judicial system. How many at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge have been arrested? They have clearly committed multiple felonies. Is their main defense going to be that they have a special privilege and a right to ignore the law?

In Baltimore arrest of lawbreakers took place. People who claimed they were protesters who stepped over the line and committed crimes were dealt with by the judicial system. How many at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge have been arrested? They have clearly committed multiple felonies. Is their main defense going to be that they have a special privilege and a right to ignore the law?

Well, as far as I know they're peaceful protesters and they're freezing their asses off for something they believe in.

... and your Baltimore explanation, perhaps you should add the taxpayer, private and life tragedy costs, also, some reality might help.

Last edited:

Well, as far as I know they're peaceful protesters and they're freezing their asses off for something they believe in.

... and your Baltimore explanation, perhaps you should add the taxpayer, private and life tragedy costs, also, some reality might help.
I have no sympathy for those arrested in Baltimore, believe there should have been more arrest and those convicted should have gotten the absolute maximum sentences. I also have no sympathy for terrorist claiming to be protesters. Protesters do not bring weapons and make threats of violence.
Does anyone besides me find it disturbing that the criminals at the Malheur facilities are demanding the release of convicted arsonist from prison? Who else does that? Who, while clutching weapons demands that prisoners be released?

I have no sympathy for those arrested in Baltimore, believe there should have been more arrest and those convicted should have gotten the absolute maximum sentences. I also have no sympathy for terrorist claiming to be protesters. Protesters do not bring weapons and make threats of violence.
Does anyone besides me find it disturbing that the criminals at the Malheur facilities are demanding the release of convicted arsonist from prison? Who else does that? Who, while clutching weapons demands that prisoners be released?

Too many questions.. do some research on your own, you're butts basically up your ass for no reason anyway.

There's like 200 acres per person out there, fires get out of hand. The fire was like a weeny roast in comparison to Baltimore.

This is high desert, think boring landscape, tumbleweeds, scrub brush and stinky junipers, stuff even a liberal wouldn't eat. You have to have clear land for grasses, alfa alfa and stuff, read up on ranching perhaps. This type of traditional American life deserves respect and ain't easy.

Do these grown men have jobs, or are they just sucking off the Government teat?

Nope, not a chance they're Democrats anymore..:tongue-44:

My guess ... God, Country and Rock & Roll with....:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: & :beer:

They are moochers!

Joe-Oshaugnessy-post-Facebook.png

And now the YeeHawdists are going to hide behind women and children.

My guess ... God, Country and Rock & Roll with....:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: & :beer:

They are moochers!

If they were moochers you'd be supporting them, it's the liberal way.:wink_2:

They are moochers and we are supporting them, the taxpayers.

They are moochers!

How much do you figure it costs per day as compared to the Baltimore protesters/looters/murderers/arsonists?

..and what, you don't like hardworking ranchers or steak?

Too many questions.. do some research on your own, you're butts basically up your ass for no reason anyway.

There's like 200 acres per person out there, fires get out of hand. The fire was like a weeny roast in comparison to Baltimore.

This is high desert, think boring landscape, tumbleweeds, scrub brush and stinky junipers, stuff even a liberal wouldn't eat. You have to have clear land for grasses, alfa alfa and stuff, read up on ranching perhaps. This type of traditional American life deserves respect and ain't easy.
The Hammond's endangered a lot of people when they set fires without adaquate means of controling them.

http://www.blm.gov/or/news/files/long-draw.pdf

The Long Draw Fire (558,198 acres) and Miller Homestead Fire (160,801 acres) both resulted from lightning strikes from a storm on the afternoon of July 8, 2012. The Long Draw Fire burned primarily within the Vale District (BLM) and the Miller Homestead Fire burned within the Burns District. Although most land involved in the fires is under the jurisdiction of the BLM, both fires included private lands and lands managed by other public agencies. These fires burned for 8-9 days before reaching their final sizes. “I have never seen fires burn like this before,” - a statement heard over and over throughout the interview process. Many of the pertinent factors influencing fire behavior were at historic or uncharacteristic levels during early July of 2012. Low relative humidity at night, low live fuel moisture, Aroga moth (Aroga weberstri) defoliation and mortally in sagebrush, and heavy dry fuel loads all contributed to burning conditions seldom encountered. As a BLM fire ecologist noted, “We have not had fires of this magnitude in this part of the state for over 100 years.” The fires burned a variety of landscapes and impacted many land values. Many BLM livestock grazing allotments were within the fire perimeters. Grazing permittees impacted by the fires are heavily invested and reliant upon the forage resource for their livelihoods. In addition, significant losses in sage grouse habitat occurred. Many special areas and values were impacted as well, including wild horse herd management areas, Areas of Critical Environmental Concern, and Wilderness Study Areas, among others.

There were ranchers that lost a 1/3 of their herd in that fire. I have camped in Harney County both in summer and winter. Traveled it end to end. And fire is not something to be taken lightly in any part of it, whether the high desert, or the pine woods.

They are moochers!

How much do you figure it costs per day as compared to the Baltimore protesters/looters/murderers/arsonists?

What does that have to do with the hardworking ranchers? They do not want Bundy and his bunch of idiots in the county. And I really don't care about Baltimore. That country is in my state, and that is a very special place that trash is occupying. They should be made examples of, rot in prison for the majority of the rest of their lives.

The Hammond's endangered a lot of people when they set fires without adaquate means of controling them.

http://www.blm.gov/or/news/files/long-draw.pdf

The Long Draw Fire (558,198 acres) and Miller Homestead Fire (160,801 acres) both resulted from lightning strikes from a storm on the afternoon of July 8, 2012. The Long Draw Fire burned primarily within the Vale District (BLM) and the Miller Homestead Fire burned within the Burns District. Although most land involved in the fires is under the jurisdiction of the BLM, both fires included private lands and lands managed by other public agencies. These fires burned for 8-9 days before reaching their final sizes. “I have never seen fires burn like this before,” - a statement heard over and over throughout the interview process. Many of the pertinent factors influencing fire behavior were at historic or uncharacteristic levels during early July of 2012. Low relative humidity at night, low live fuel moisture, Aroga moth (Aroga weberstri) defoliation and mortally in sagebrush, and heavy dry fuel loads all contributed to burning conditions seldom encountered. As a BLM fire ecologist noted, “We have not had fires of this magnitude in this part of the state for over 100 years.” The fires burned a variety of landscapes and impacted many land values. Many BLM livestock grazing allotments were within the fire perimeters. Grazing permittees impacted by the fires are heavily invested and reliant upon the forage resource for their livelihoods. In addition, significant losses in sage grouse habitat occurred. Many special areas and values were impacted as well, including wild horse herd management areas, Areas of Critical Environmental Concern, and Wilderness Study Areas, among others.

There were ranchers that lost a 1/3 of their herd in that fire. I have camped in Harney County both in summer and winter. Traveled it end to end. And fire is not something to be taken lightly in any part of it, whether the high desert, or the pine woods.

We're talking 139 acres of BML land that was burned and yes they leased that land from the taxpayers.

These guys must be having a blast up there, drinking and playing soldier and guzzling down free snacks; but they better watch out for the nutters among them who are hoping to be martyred in a hail of gunfire. They supposedly believe they will be rewarded with 72 cousins in the afterlife! One guy knew it was time to bail...

Joe Oshaugnessy, an Arizona militiaman, has been actively seeking volunteers through social media to join the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

But his friends tearfully announced that Oshaugnessy, who is known as “Capt. O,” had left the refuge Wednesday and was instead staying at a motel nearby — as some others associated with the militants have apparently been doing, according to sources.

Some of the militants have reportedly been spotted eating at area restaurants during the standoff, as well.

A Y’all Qaeda spokesperson said he drank away the donations:

Peltier said Ritzheimer had confirmed that Oshaugnessy had kept the money he had raised through social media for himself and had spent at least some of it on a drinking binge.

Trouble in Oregon as one member of Y'all Qaeda went AWOL and allegedly drank away their donations

CYA1q_AUQAA9R8E.jpg
Well, there's a RW Irishman for you.

They are moochers!

What does that have to do with the hardworking ranchers? They do not want Bundy and his bunch of idiots in the county. And I really don't care about Baltimore. That country is in my state, and that is a very special place that trash is occupying. They should be made examples of, rot in prison for the majority of the rest of their lives.

You don't really care about Baltimore says it all.

They are moochers!

Why is it that people like you have to make up a belief....put it on others, and then act smug that they are wrong for having that belief?

They are moochers!

I am a West Coaster, not an East Coaster. You take care of your problems, we can take care of ours.

Forum List

Back