O'Reilly explains Obama

What is wrong with social justice?

Social Justice to the Left means "From all according to his ability, to all according to his need, and no more'', and the rulung elite get the rest.

It has nothing to do with justice.

Actually, it means helping those who need help

Our wealthy seem to be doing just fine, why do we continue to help them?

What is wrong with social justice?

Social Justice to the Left means "From all according to his ability, to all according to his need, and no more'', and the rulung elite get the rest.

It has nothing to do with justice.

Actually, it means helping those who need help

Our wealthy seem to be doing just fine, why do we continue to help them?

I have been FORCED to help out enough people all my working life, taking money from MY FAMILY(welfare, food stamps, now Obamascamcare)...AND never got a thank you, kiss my ass, nothing...I'm done thanks...get your wealthy elected masters in your party (democrat/progressive/commie)to give up some their money for the cause, then I might reconsider

On last nights show Bill said that Obama's overriding goal is "social justice". Everything else is a short term bump in the road...to be ignored...be it the IRS, Benghazi, Iran or surrender in the ME. ]

O'Reilly is so in love with his own strawmen, isn't he.

I don't care if it is Left or Right, when a partisan hack is "explaining" someone else to you, you are watching bullshit being manufactured While-U-Wait.

Last edited:
Republicans do not like it because it can favor minorities.

How can it be JUSTICE, if it favors somebody?

Minority or otherwise?

Should not justice be equal?

Social or otherwise?

Republicans like EQUAL justice, that is EARNED.

How can our existing system be justice if it favors the wealthy?

Again - ask Obama. He has provided more for the wealthy more than any other President has.

How can our existing system be justice if it favors the wealthy?

Again - ask Obama. He has provided more for the wealthy more than any other President has.

Well we should definitely change it....don't ya think?

But he hasn't. Why do you keep supporting him?
In fact, a point you have chose not to comment on in more than just this thread, he not only has not changed it - but has embraced concentration of wealth like no one else ever has.

It might have been someone else, but I think it was you also that has brushed off the filth that is Larry Summers. IMO - the most corrupt official in modern history. Who has been a close adviser to Obama in two capacities.
Obama is a fake R'winger.
He comes out and says everything you want him to say - then turns around and does the opposite.
And you support him still.

Forum List

Back