O'Reilly explains Obama

What is wrong with social justice?

Clearly, the issue is not Social Justice but the unlawful means towards one's vision of Social Justice. But, you already knew that.

Che had his vision Social Justice. Part of the means to that end was to kill people who got in the way. Bill Ayers has his vision of Social Justice and is on record saying that up to 25 million people may need to be executed to realize his vision.

WE must not forget that Barak Obama is Bill Ayers' most apt pupil.

You forgot Rev Wright

We need to create more good paying jobs in the middle class. Nobody is expecting income redistribution.....but why should we continue economic policies that encourage wealth to be distributed at the higher levels?

You need to ask Obama this question.
He is the absolute unmatched KING of trickle down economics.
No other President in history has reigned over such glorious record setting growth by Wall Street and amazing corporate profits, and the top 7% wager earners enjoying an unprecedented 28% earnings increase - AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME - as 93% of Americans are worse off .
The same time.
And then people like you lap it up when he talks about income disparity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up.

bump

Um..

What the heck is that suppose to mean?

Consider forced income redistribution versus job creation....get back to me soon.

Good point

We need to create more good paying jobs in the middle class. Nobody is expecting income redistribution.....but why should we continue economic policies that encourage wealth to be distributed at the higher levels?

It's you and your side that's running all our manufacturing jobs offshore.

Unions, regulations, the EPA, onerous taxes (we have the highest corporate tax IN THE WORLD), government crawling up Companies' asses 24/7/365.

It's on you. 95% of it.

Let me tell you... I was in business for 20 years and I talked to other businessmen every day for that 20 years.

Their biggest complaint was government. Government and government regulations.

Up North, in the HUGE businesses, it's Unions.

High wages don't bother big Manufacturing Conglomerates. Like I said, it only takes 30 Man Hours to make a car.

What bothers BIG Manufacturers is being shut down, threatened, throttled (inability to expand) and regulated.

BIG Manufacturers make their money based on "Economies Of Scale". They don't make that much per unit, their costs (overhead) is astronomical and ANY disruption, disturbance or interruption can cost them HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars.

And in the US, you've got government, State, Local and Federal FUCKING with them all the time, you've got Unions and you've got the Pop Culture DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM fucking with them because the idiots in the LSM are the same idiots in the rest of the dimocrap party.

I LIVED through it.

I was in Cleveland (outside of it) until I saw what was going on and left for Florida in 1977.

I saw the idiots up there running businesses out of town and even out of the Country. I saw them lose 300,000 Steel Worker Jobs, I saw them close GIANT Manufacturing Companies.

I left. Came to Florida where we have intelligent, responsible Republicans running things and I haven't looked back.

Fuck 'em.

You reap what you sow, dimocraps.

Suck on it.

No other President in history has reigned over such glorious record setting growth by Wall Street and amazing corporate profits, and the top 7% wager earners enjoying an unprecedented 28% earnings increase - AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME - as 93% of Americans are worse off .
The same time.
And then people like you lap it up when he talks about income disparity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

Facts burn dimocraps like Holy Water burns evil.

Consider forced income redistribution versus job creation....get back to me soon.

Good point

Unions, regulations, the EPA, onerous taxes (we have the highest corporate tax IN THE WORLD), government crawling up Companies' asses 24/7/365.

It's on you. 95% of it.

Let me tell you... I was in business for 20 years and I talked to other businessmen every day for that 20 years.

High wages don't bother big Manufacturing Conglomerates. Like I said, it only takes 30 Man Hours to make a car.

What bothers BIG Manufacturers is being shut down, threatened, throttled (inability to expand) and regulated.

BIG Manufacturers make their money based on "Economies Of Scale". They don't make that much per unit, their costs (overhead) is astronomical and ANY disruption, disturbance or interruption can cost them HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars.

And in the US, you've got government, State, Local and Federal FUCKING with them all the time, you've got Unions and you've got the Pop Culture DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM fucking with them because the idiots in the LSM are the same idiots in the rest of the dimocrap party.

I LIVED through it.

I was in Cleveland (outside of it) until I saw what was going on and left for Florida in 1977.

I saw the idiots up there running businesses out of town and even out of the Country. I saw them lose 300,000 Steel Worker Jobs, I saw them close GIANT Manufacturing Companies.

I left. Came to Florida where we have intelligent, responsible Republicans running things and I haven't looked back.

Fuck 'em.

Suck on it.

It is the declining influence of unions that has led to the decline of the middle class. As collective bargaining rights have been eroded, the ability of workers to negotiate their compensation has diminished

The same time.

bump

Facts burn dimocraps like Holy Water burns evil.

You know what?
It doesn't.
It rolls right off their backs.
People like R'winger would support Obama - no matter what.

Justice is the resulting condition after any process that has results that are "just." That is to say, if people get "what they deserve," then that is justice.

"An eye for an eye" is justice, literally speaking. If you injure another person by blinding them, then "justice" would be the result if the Sovereign blinded you.

The word, "social," when added to "justice" results in a concept that is not quantifiable and is thus difficult to assess or even target. Does it mean that one's social status (whatever that is) ought to be determined by the quality of one's character? Social status to whom? Everyone? How do you measure it?

A better target would be "Economic Justice," which I could understand to mean that the fruits of one's labor ought to be "just," or, to put it another way, consistent with the value of their production.

But this is also a problem unless you are prepared to accept an economic concept of "value." The value of one's work is whatever an uncoerced employer is willing to pay, given the other ways that the employer might have to obtain the knowledge, service, or products that you can produce. If you can build me a beautiful hand-made guitar and it takes you two months to do it, but I can get one that's just as good - Made in Vietnam - for $200, then would it be economically "just" for me to value your guitar at $200? Is it worth more because you took 2 months to make it? Because you are a nice guy? Because you have four "special needs" children?

So the main impediments to Economic Justice are outside price controls LIKE THE MINIMUM WAGE.

The proponents of "Social Justice" like to think that EVERYONE is ENTITLED to at least a solid American Middle Class standard of living, regardless of education, work ethic, knowledge and skills, work habits, family circumstances, character, experience, or what they choose to do with their time.

If a single mother who can only see fit to work 25 hours a week at a Fast Food Joint (because of the demands of parenting and her household), then SOMEBODY needs to see that she gets enough in compensation and benefits - either from her employer or from the public fisc - to give her that solid American Middle Class standard of living that "Social Justice" demands.

And conversely, if an investment banker is able to make millions of dollars a year putting deals together, but not actually PRODUCING anything of value, then it is Socially Just for the Government to confiscate a goodly portion of his ill-gotten earnings, to subsidize the income of the aforementioned Fast Food Workerette.

This, in essence, is the world that our Head Community Organizer seeks to bring about.

Git it?

On last nights show Bill said that Obama's overriding goal is "social justice". Everything else is a short term bump in the road...to be ignored...be it the IRS, Benghazi, Iran or surrender in the ME. That is an interesting take on Obama. Now if ONLY he knew how to achieve social justice, he might get 10% of his term as president correct.

Onswipe

Bill has been so busy disingenuously pandering to his audience comprised of every political persuasion, that he has lost this viewer, as of this post. He is sucking up for ratings. Bill....you can't fool all the people all the time. I haven't watched your show, since before your not-so-big deal interview with someone I am sick of listening to, which includes you. I didn't watch the interview nor have I watched clips from it. Two men pandering and loving the spotlight on SB day. I might listen to your Talking Points, but no longer trust your efforts to manipulate your audience. Have your ratings plummeted or something? If so, they won't be restored.

I want Megyn Kelly in Bill's time-slot. :thup:

It's funny, The President, our President, called him and his network out for their list of faux controversies and fear-mongering.

Our man/boy/thug President calling out OUR avenues for FREEDOM of speech

have you ever heard that before, maybe in a communist country?

this man is hell bent on destroying us and our way of life

We tried to warn people and now finally after much damage, and who knows if we can recover from him and his party in rule.... nearly 60% of the people disapproves of him, so he comes out being a bigger thug

I never thought I'd see this in my sixty years of voting

Last edited:
Good point

It's on you. 95% of it.

I LIVED through it.

Fuck 'em.

Suck on it.

It is the declining influence of unions that has led to the decline of the middle class. As collective bargaining rights have been eroded, the ability of workers to negotiate their compensation has diminished

What a stupid fucking douchebag you really are.

Unions haven't lost 'influence' at all. What they've lost is places where Unions are needed

Like.... Manufacturing jobs.

Unions are neither wanted or needed in the Service Sector. And ESPECIALLY in the Public Employee sector, where they're a disease that must be dealt with.

Unions started in the Steel Mills, the Coal Mines and the Manufacturing Centers of this Country.

And you douchebags have fucking KILLED them all.

You've killed Manufacturing in this Country, Coal is all but dead and the Car Industry is rapidly moving out of the Country.

Unions have lost influence because Unions have killed their own jobs.

You truly are a stupid human being.

AND - you notice the applause after he said this?
Fundamentally: in every way that is important; completely

An accurate translation of his statement, that he made more than once, is "We are going to completely change America".
And they applauded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans do not like it because it can favor minorities.

How can it be JUSTICE, if it favors somebody?

Minority or otherwise?

Should not justice be equal?

Social or otherwise?

Republicans like EQUAL justice, that is EARNED.

nope, equal and justice is what they and their Dear Leader decides it should be

and we see, they march in lockstep...this country is lost and hopeless I'm afraid

On last nights show Bill said that Obama's overriding goal is "social justice". Everything else is a short term bump in the road...to be ignored...be it the IRS, Benghazi, Iran or surrender in the ME. That is an interesting take on Obama. Now if ONLY he knew how to achieve social justice, he might get 10% of his term as president correct.

Onswipe

Bill has been so busy disingenuously pandering to his audience comprised of every political persuasion, that he has lost this viewer, as of this post. He is sucking up for ratings. Bill....you can't fool all the people all the time. I haven't watched your show, since before your not-so-big deal interview with someone I am sick of listening to, which includes you. I didn't watch the interview nor have I watched clips from it. Two men pandering and loving the spotlight on SB day. I might listen to your Talking Points, but no longer trust your efforts to manipulate your audience. Have your ratings plummeted or something? If so, they won't be restored.

I want Megyn Kelly in Bill's time-slot. :thup:

Hard to disagree with that analysis...

Republicans do not like it because it can favor minorities.

How can it be JUSTICE, if it favors somebody?

Minority or otherwise?

Should not justice be equal?

Social or otherwise?

Republicans like EQUAL justice, that is EARNED.

Justice is equal in theory/by definition. But that does not nor will it ever result in equal outcomes.

Forum List

Back