O'reilly's accusers collected $13 million.!!! It's all about the money

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's like rape. Women invent a charge of harrassment and collect a fortune.

Fox News Dumps O’Reilly, Factoring in $13 Million of Sexual Harassment Allegations

april 19 2017 Right-wing sex creep Bill O’Reilly shook hands with the Pope Wednesday while on vacation at the Vatican. Too bad the Holy Father didn’t have time to hear his confession: “Bless me, father, for I have sinned…”

A few hours later, in one of those ironies too fake for fiction, Fox News Channel (through 21st Century Fox) fired O’Reilly amid a growing sexual harassment scandal. Perhaps Rupert Murdoch and his sons—who run Fox—can ghost-write O’Reilly’s next book: “Killing O’Reilly’s Career.”

At least O’Reilly still has friends in other high places.
“He’s a person I know well, he’s a good person,” amateur President Donald Trump said earlier this month of O’Reilly. “I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

Trump spoke in defense of his pal after revelations by the New York Times that five women had settled with either Fox or O’Reilly for a combined $13 million after sexual harassment allegations against O’Reilly in the 20-plus years that O’Reilly has hosted The O’Reilly Factor.

I wouldn't pay shit for an allegation. Admittance of guilt, IMO.
Of course, if I was rich, I might pay them just to STFU. Who knows.

Powerful men can get away with everything and anything, just say they were after money.

Even though I don't like the guy, I found these latest allegations questionable.

Fox News Dumps O’Reilly, Factoring in $13 Million of Sexual Harassment Allegations

april 19 2017 Right-wing sex creep Bill O’Reilly shook hands with the Pope Wednesday while on vacation at the Vatican. Too bad the Holy Father didn’t have time to hear his confession: “Bless me, father, for I have sinned…”

A few hours later, in one of those ironies too fake for fiction, Fox News Channel (through 21st Century Fox) fired O’Reilly amid a growing sexual harassment scandal. Perhaps Rupert Murdoch and his sons—who run Fox—can ghost-write O’Reilly’s next book: “Killing O’Reilly’s Career.”

“He’s a person I know well, he’s a good person,” amateur President Donald Trump said earlier this month of O’Reilly. “I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

Trump spoke in defense of his pal after revelations by the New York Times that five women had settled with either Fox or O’Reilly for a combined $13 million after sexual harassment allegations against O’Reilly in the 20-plus years that O’Reilly has hosted The O’Reilly Factor.

Well he's NOT a good person. If he was, he wouldn't be demanding sexual favours from women, and getting sued by these women, over and over and over. He's a sexist pig.

Notice how all of these pigs stick together. Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. Yeah, they're all "good people". The ones who treat women as disposable. These guys are such huge pigs, that if they weren't rich, they would NEVER get laid.

Last edited:
The allegations are unquestionable enough to buy off the woman and send Bill O packing.

Well he's NOT a good person. If he was, he wouldn't be demanding sexual favours from women, and getting sued by these women, over and over and over. He's a sexist pig.

Notice how all of these pigs stick together. Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. Yeah, they're all "good people". The ones who treat women as disposable. These guys are such hugh pigs, that if they weren't rich, they would NEVER get laid.
LOL! Swallow it all hook line and sinker.

Powerful men can get away with everything and anything, just say they were after money.
Sure they can. They are also targets for conspiracy.
You think this "conspiracy" started in 2002?
I didn't call this a conspiracy. I was speaking generally.

Notice how all of these pigs stick together. Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. Yeah, they're all "good people". The ones who treat women as disposable. These guys are such hugh pigs, that if they weren't rich, they would NEVER get laid.

I see the usual Trumpbots are lining up to support sexual harassment, and to blame the victims. In the thread about the sexual assault of the white child by Somali children everyone said how terrible it was that this child had to endure the assault, and I said that if white boys were involved, the right wingers would be blaming the victim and saying "Boys will be boys", and here you all are.

I can't say whether he did what he has been accused of or not, however, unless someone has clear proof, why wouldn't they fight these allegations in court? If it was just to avoid embarrassment, this is not enough of a reason for someone to be fired nor for him to payoff his accusers.

If unsubstantiated and unfounded accusations are enough to ruin careers, it's quite possible that a concerted effort to destroy Fox News due to their immense popularity (much to the chagrin of many other networks). When so many other networks are lagging behind and Fox being clearly Conservative and well ahead in the ratings, it creates a dilemma for those trying to push the same narrative. A narrative Fox clearly bucks.

It's quite easy for anyone to accuse another of sexual harassment and the like when it just requires your word. It's an old dirty trick commonly employed even against the most innocent. Take for example, the Trump accusations before the election. Out of the woodwork come all these downtrodden damaged women doing press conferences accusing Trump of harassment charges, they vow to sue him. After the election, they miraculously disappear. It seems many women voters didn't buy their stories and voted for Trump.

Could it be they were being supported by Trumps enemies? Of course. This was a political and character assassination. The problem is it can be applied to anyone in positions of power or influence. Bill O'Reilly, Trump any well known and wealthy CEO, celebrities, athletes, the list is endless.

Look, no loss for me if O'Reilly is not on the air, I only watched him from time to time and his personality doesn't mesh with mine and I'm not defending him, as I don't know anything more than anyone about his guilt or not. In todays day and age with the full court press from "progressives" to try and change the news cycle, it's difficult to put complete faith in such circumstances. Unfortunately one is forced to look at everything with a more critical eye than in the past.

Certainly if he is guilty of harassment he has no business continuing in a position of authority. Some people aren't properly suited for positions of authority, regardless of their talent. Maybe O'Reilly is one such person, only he and his accusers know for sure.

Last edited:

I see the usual Trumpbots are lining up to support sexual harassment, and to blame the victims. In the thread about the sexual assault of the white child by Somali children everyone said how terrible it was that this child had to endure the assault, and I said that if white boys were involved, the right wingers would be blaming the victim and saying "Boys will be boys", and here you all are.
and to blame the victims
Usually done by partisans to fit an agenda. It isn't just "trumpbots" You leftists do that shit ALL THE TIME

Judge, jury, and executioner, aren't you? Why do idiots like you believe every fucking thing they hear?

When it comes to Bill Clinton's allegations: where there's smoke there's is fire.

When it comes to Bill O'Reilly's allegations: these women are liars and loooking for a payday.

(Reserve it to cover the other side of the hack coin)

Billo was fired because he became a net liability below the profit line: no other reason.

Judge, jury, and executioner, aren't you? Why do idiots like you believe every fucking thing they hear?
Why are you Trump supporters again defending a guy with multiple allegations of sexual harrassment? This is almost as depressing as when y'all jumped on the bandwagon and said there was nothing wrong with "Grab 'em by the Pussy."

and to blame the victims
Usually done by partisans to fit an agenda. It isn't just "trumpbots" You leftists do that shit ALL THE TIME

When it comes to sexual assault, harassment and other sex crimes, the men are NEVER at fault, if they're white. If they're black, they should be hanged for touching a white woman, or a child, but if they're white, no way. The woman asked for it, consented, or she's lying.

When dozens of women tell the same story over and over, they're not lying. More victims are coming forward now.

Nobody's "trying to take down Fox", Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and others at Fox did this to themselves. How many threads here have talked about all of the hot blond babes at Fox, how they all wear their skirts short, etc., etc. That's a choice that Fox made to lure in viewers. It speaks of controlling the women

Women, left to their own devices, don't wear short tight skirts. They're very uncomfortable, especially for sitting. They wear a variety of clothing. The short tight skirts were practically a uniform at Fox. It's packaged sexism. It also "bimbo-izes" the women. Shows them to be more frivolous and less important than the men in suits. They're not really commentators or stars, they're just eye candy.

Why are you Trump supporters again defending a guy with multiple allegations of sexual harrassment? This is almost as depressing as when y'all jumped on the bandwagon and said there was nothing wrong with "Grab 'em by the Pussy."
Why do you accuse me of defending something, when all I say is that you can't believe the lying media? Why do you swallow their BS?

Forum List

Back