Organizers of the Illegal Caravan Say Trump Obliged To Welcome The Illegals Into the US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:wtf:

Yeah, about that.....there is this thing called US IMMIGRATION LAW that says the organizers of this 'ILLEGAL INVASION ATTEMPT' are full of sh!te!

Organizers of US-bound immigrant caravan accuse Trump of 'bullying,' 'threats of mass violence'

"The organization behind the 1,000-person strong caravan of Central Americans surging toward the United States' southern border accused President Trump on Monday of "bullying" immigrants and threatening "mass violence" -- while Trump again warned the advancing procession "had better be stopped."

The President is not 'bullying' 'IMMIGRANTS'. The President is warning criminal illegals - being aided and abetted by the Mexican Government - , an 'invading army' that seeks to intentionally violate our Immigration laws and invade the US.

As far as the illegals attempting to enter the US, that makes them common criminals, if not an 'invading force'. The United States has the right to defend it's borders, protect its people, and enforce its laws. The United States is well within its rights to do this in any means necessary. I have no problem taking a page out of Israel's 'book' and using tear gas, rubber bullets, fire hoses, etc to keep them out. I have no problem arresting them when they cross. If they run / resist arrest I have no problem shooting any of them as we have no idea who they are, what terrorist groups they may belong to, or what their intentions may be.

As far as the Mexican Govt is concerned, I have no problem expelling their Ambassadors and / or emptying their consulates for aiding and abetting these criminals / this 'invading Army'.

Globalists and snowflakes keep claiming the US has no authority to stop them and MUST 'welcome them in'... what complete and utter bullshit. Sounds like they, Mexico, these illegals, and the millions more watching to see what happens that could decide to follow depending on what happens here need a serious dose of reality!

Still waiting for some link that shows there is a caravan of Mexicans heading to the USA.

Still waiting for some link that shows there is a caravan of Mexicans heading to the USA.
The mother fucker is being funny as they aren't Mexicans but from South America. I really hate liberals who so much want to destroy this country Fundamentally, then when it is like Venezuela, would want US to come save his sorry ass.

The people behind this caravan are also holding training on what to say to be able to claim asylum.

And who are the organizers? Just follow the money. I'm sure it will lead to Soros/Democrat groups. Why are so many Americans still voting Democrat? When will they realize that Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago?

Just look to Europe and see what NWO Globalists like George Soros did to Immigration Systems there. He's just doing the same here in the US. And he owns the US Democratic Party. So he's gotten much of his Agenda through. Make no mistake about it, this 'Caravan' has been created by him and the US Democratic Party.

Yeah, about that.....there is this thing called US IMMIGRATION LAW that says the organizers of this 'ILLEGAL INVASION ATTEMPT' are full of sh!te!

Organizers of US-bound immigrant caravan accuse Trump of 'bullying,' 'threats of mass violence'

"The organization behind the 1,000-person strong caravan of Central Americans surging toward the United States' southern border accused President Trump on Monday of "bullying" immigrants and threatening "mass violence" -- while Trump again warned the advancing procession "had better be stopped."

The President is not 'bullying' 'IMMIGRANTS'. The President is warning criminal illegals - being aided and abetted by the Mexican Government - , an 'invading army' that seeks to intentionally violate our Immigration laws and invade the US.

As far as the illegals attempting to enter the US, that makes them common criminals, if not an 'invading force'. The United States has the right to defend it's borders, protect its people, and enforce its laws. The United States is well within its rights to do this in any means necessary. I have no problem taking a page out of Israel's 'book' and using tear gas, rubber bullets, fire hoses, etc to keep them out. I have no problem arresting them when they cross. If they run / resist arrest I have no problem shooting any of them as we have no idea who they are, what terrorist groups they may belong to, or what their intentions may be.

As far as the Mexican Govt is concerned, I have no problem expelling their Ambassadors and / or emptying their consulates for aiding and abetting these criminals / this 'invading Army'.

Globalists and snowflakes keep claiming the US has no authority to stop them and MUST 'welcome them in'... what complete and utter bullshit. Sounds like they, Mexico, these illegals, and the millions more watching to see what happens that could decide to follow depending on what happens here need a serious dose of reality!

so let me get this straight easyt65
Forget the law abiding civilized immigrants who apply through the proper
authorities to come work and contribute to the US as doctors and other skilled professionals.

The people forming mobs protesting and threatening violence
should be given priority because they yell louder and get media and political attention?

What behavior are we going to reward and encourage here?

Whoever WANTS to sponsor these people, SURE, let
the Catholic Charities and other groups set up schools
and jobs on the Mexican side of the border where it's
legal for Mexico to permit them residency. Nothing wrong with that.

Enough jobs can be created for Dreamers, Immigrants and Workers
by developing the border and creating sustainable campus towns,
with housing, jobs, schools and social and health care services.

Why not collaborate with Mexico on this?
And require all businesses and leaders who committed violations
including labor laws and illegal hiring or sweatshop trafficking
to invest restitution in funding and managing coops for
all the people who need jobs and opportunities set up legally!

We should declare war on Mexico and bomb them back in to the Stone Age, and their Caravans too.
bomb them back in to the Stone Age
depending on the area of Mexico, it might already be in the stone age..
favela.jpg

We should declare war on Mexico and bomb them back in to the Stone Age, and their Caravans too.
bomb them back in to the Stone Age
depending on the area of Mexico, it might already be in the stone age..
favela.jpg
There is no reason for Mexico to be the way it is in some areas. Their issue is political corruption, and their Oligarchical Economy, where only Drug Cartel Kingpins, Corrupt Politicians and The Wealthy have a comfortable life. Essentially everyone else is a peasant in Mexico and the Middle Class is anemic.

Unfortunately, the drug cartels along the borders have free reign from Mexican authorities, overall.

authorities to come work and contribute to the US as doctors and other skilled professionals.

should be given priority because they yell louder and get media and political attention?

Unfortunately, the drug cartels along the borders have free reign from Mexican authorities, overall.

Since they can't handle their problem and the cartels are a direct threat to the US and US citizens I would have no problem cutting our military loose to deal wit them whenever they posed a threat. Air strike on a known Meth lab where drugs in the US are traced back to - go for it. :p

Forum List

Back