Organizing for Action wants YOU for Team ObamaCare!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
calling the IRS, where are YOU now..? oh wait they work for Obama..How sweet our President has his own organization tax free to work AGAINST the people he Represents....
links and email at site

SNIP:

posted at 12:41 pm on June 13, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

Signed, sealed, and delivering, indeed — and the “delivering” part is where the real problems are coming in. I was wondering when we’d see the totally awesome grassroots advocacy group formerly known as the Obama Campaign specifically jumping in on what will surely become a furious push by the White House to successfully brand ObamaCare ahead of the 2014 elections as they scramble to get the thing implemented in time. Successful branding is going to rely on “informing” people about the law’s purported benefits, i.e. convincing them to sign up en masse for more expensive health care plans than they might actually need in order to prevent the systems collapse, and the Obama administration is well aware of the fact. Hence the e-mail from OFA executive director Jon Carson this morning, asking supporters: “Do you like Obamacare? Then I’m asking you to show it”:

And even though Obamacare has been the law for more than three years, the other side is still trying to chip away at it. The House of Representatives has voted to repeal it 37 times, and conservative state legislatures across the country are passing laws that make it harder for their constituents to get access to affordable care.

So we’re taking a stand.

Obamacare’s not going anywhere. And neither are we.

Join Team Obamacare — and tell us where to send your free bumper sticker today: http://my.barackobama.com/Join-Team-Obamacare
Thanks,

Jon

Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action

all of it here
Organizing for Action wants YOU for Team ObamaCare! « Hot Air

OFA, (perhaps pronounced OFAY) is what obama intends to use to rule after his term is ended.

Do you know what an ofay is? Look it up.

Forum List

Back