ORLANDO MOSQUE TIED TO CASE HILLARY'S STATE DEPT SCRUBBED Agency, DHS had 'concerns' about targeting

good god. wnd. i don't visit hate sites. can you show a legitimate news outlet with the story?

good god. wnd. i don't visit hate sites. can you show a legitimate news outlet with the story?
Just because you God hating morons don't visit Christian websites doesn't mean the rest of us don't.. That's your thing Gomer. WND is legitimate. Show me a story that has ever been discredited. I'll wait.

Actually there are other agencies now reporting this. She stopped the investigation of the mosque the shooter attended in Orlando.

I can show you NUMEROUS stories from Liberoidals publications, media that have been discredited and yet you cling to those like a monkey on shit

Just because you God hating morons don't visit Christian websites doesn't mean the rest of us don't.. That's your thing Gomer. WND is legitimate. Show me a story that has ever been discredited. I'll wait.
nothing Christian about wnd.

you really want to talk about discredited wnd stories? ok...

You still haven't shown the stories that have been discredited.. Waiting

Great conversation. I go find anything on the internet I want - and we can all find something to support anything - then I post it and demand you prove a negative. And of course I asign you a label and call you names.

Just think the loonies want this kind of incompetence back in the Whitehouse.

do soybeans still turn people gay?

Forum List

Back