Other American Jailed in Russia on Marijuana Charges: 61-year-old Marc Fogel has eerie parallels to Griner, but Little chance he'll be released soon

Any release would have to give a YUGE middle finger to America and the American people for the Biden administration of even consider a trade.

You have to understand that the Cartel in control of America craves for it's destruction and loathes the American people. Especially Christians.

Trump would get him out, my friends. we need a new president

He knowingly broke the law in a country that has harsh laws against marijuana, so for that I have no sympathy for him, he like Griner were very stupid. The penalty is very excessive.

There is no political reward for the Biden administration to get him out and he will continue to stay in a backwards country.

Trump would get him out, my friends. we need a new president

Since you are a "fence sitter" on party politics - ASK yourself why nearly NO ONE in America knows about this other "prisoner" and the OPTION to get 2 minor marijuana charges for the world's bloodiest arms dealer. Is it JUST BECAUSE the media is lazy and not doing investigative reporting?

YES -- that's true for BOTH the Mainstream LEFTIST political advocacy groups called media and most of the RIGHT "alternative media".

But it's ALSO BECAUSE the 85% of the media being mainstream GUARDS for the Democrats would NEVER AIR THAT interesting side story.

Forum List

Back