OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

Actually, no. GWBush ran the 5 highest national deficits in American history, and doubled our national debt from $5 Trillion to $10.5 Trillion in only 8 years. Our budget for this year was created last year, during the Bush administration, and we were budgeted for another record-breaking deficit.

yeah I think Obama is on pace to double Bush's deficits.

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

Actually, no. GWBush ran the 5 highest national deficits in American history, and doubled our national debt from $5 Trillion to $10.5 Trillion in only 8 years. Our budget for this year was created last year, during the Bush administration, and we were budgeted for another record-breaking deficit.

well, thats one record that wontn be Bush's for long
since this years deficit will be the largest ever

change we can believe in.

Both democrats, and republicans are starting to feel uneasy about that too.
My uncle and aunt voted for him, and now they are really regretting the vote. I told them that he stated what his plans were, and they just didn't believe that he would go through with them. They did wake up.

If you see something discomforting like this, it's best to just ignore it Dive and Frank. Because, frankly, when you keep resorting to "morons!" Context!" "it's a comedy show" you kinda just sound like babies that lost their blankies. I only say this because the video evidence is so fucking damning that you're either literally retarted or just being jerks. I don't like jerks, which is why I'm posting insults which I don't like but I was erroneously called a moron by a random stranger (Divecon) and it's just not something I'm too keen on, especially when you're as ignorant and partisan blinded as it seems. Sorry.

What's next, George Lopez on Immigration?

If you see something discomforting like this, it's best to just ignore it Dive and Frank. Because, frankly, when you keep resorting to "morons!" Context!" "it's a comedy show" you kinda just sound like babies that lost their blankies. I only say this because the video evidence is so fucking damning that you're either literally retarted or just being jerks. I don't like jerks, which is why I'm posting insults which I don't like but I was erroneously called a moron by a random stranger (Divecon) and it's just not something I'm too keen on, especially when you're as ignorant and partisan blinded as it seems. Sorry.

hey, why not
and Chris Rock on international relations

Teetering on the edge of the next Great Depression is not the time to tighten the belt and pay down deficits. It takes a surge of money back into the economy to get it going again. Any economist will tell you that. The White House and the Fed, so far, have averted the next Great Depression. And let's not forget that Bush's "anything goes" policies towards bank regulation, among other things, are what got us into this mess in the first place.

Things would be a lot easier right now if we were at the debt level we were at 8 years ago ($5 Trillion) and we had to spend another Trillion to pull us back from the edge. But under the Bush administration, they had to raise the national debt ceiling five times in order to accomodate all of his unfunded spending... unfunded spending such as the prescription drug bill which is still huge part of our deficit today.

Teetering on the edge of the next Great Depression is not the time to tighten the belt and pay down deficits. It takes a surge of money back into the economy to get it going again. Any economist will tell you that. The White House and the Fed, so far, have averted the next Great Depression. And let's not forget that Bush's "anything goes" policies towards bank regulation, among other things, are what got us into this mess in the first place.

Things would be a lot easier right now if we were at the debt level we were at 8 years ago ($5 Trillion) and we had to spend another Trillion to pull us back from the edge. But under the Bush administration, they had to raise the national debt ceiling five times in order to accomodate all of his unfunded spending... unfunded spending such as the prescription drug bill which is still huge part of our deficit today.

Incorrect. The bank deregulations happened under Clinton. ie. Glass Steagall being repealed. The banks needed to be bailed out, I agree. Bush started those bailouts, not obama.
Chrysler and GM should not have been bailed out. I disagreed with Bush's spending, too. ie Farm subsidies he promised Iowa for voting for him, etc.

Incorrect. The bank deregulations happened under Clinton. ie. Glass Steagall being repealed. The banks needed to be bailed out, I agree. Bush started those bailouts, not obama.
Chrysler and GM should not have been bailed out. I disagreed with Bush's spending, too. ie Farm subsidies he promised Iowa for voting for him, etc.
none of them should have been bailed out
Bush was WRONG to start that crap again

Actually we are in a recession, and like all recessions they go in a cycle....just like this one. Very little of the stimulus money has been spent...so it's not the stimulus money that has averted your so called "next Great Depression". It's just the cycle of a recession.
As far as Bush....he spent way too much, and didn't know what the word veto was. He made mistakes as do all president. Obama is making his mistakes and nobody really wants to admit it in his party.
just sayin...

none of them should have been bailed out
Bush was WRONG to start that crap again

I don't agree with bailouts in principle, but with those banks failing, there was no money to loan businesses, hence the stock market crash when the bailout bill failed the first time. from what I understand, were there not some controls on wall street, the market would have lost 3000 points in one day. with no money for banks to lend, businesses can't get capital. Bush basically had a gun to his head. that's how I see it anyway.

hey, why not
and Chris Rock on international relations

Robin Williams: I left the 10th Amendment in the car, and when I woke up the next morning, it was gone!

You are incorrect. The Bush Administration implemented sweeping bank deregulation reform in 1991: http://articles.latimes.com/1991-06-29/business/fi-1260_1_banking-industry

Here's a Consumer's Advocate assessment of Bush's bank reform:

The Bush blueprint for deregulation could be a recipe for disaster. Congress should scrutinize the proposal carefully and make doubly sure that consumers are represented through enactment of the financial consumers association. With this deregulatory proposal coming hard on the heels of the savings and loan fiasco -- which consumers will pay for with $500 billion or more over the next 30 years -- it's time to give consumers a voice that was sorely lacking and help make a difference now. EDMUND MIERZWINSKI Consumer Advocate, U.S. Public Interest Research Group Washington, Feb. 21, 1991

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/10/opinion/l-bush-s-bank-plan-leaves-consumers-out-536691.html House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

And by the way, our country was already $9.5 Trillion in debt before TARP, which I also supported, and Bush had already clocked in the 4 highest deficits in national history BEFORE our economic collapse, when we REALLY needed the money. Where were you Republicans then? He could have paid off our national debt, or at least paid it down significantly. Instead, he ran amock, leaving a legacy of unfunded spending built in to our ongoing national budget.

And here you are, blaming a Democrat who has been in office for 7 months, his hand forced into deficit spending to combat a recession, rising health care costs, and two wars, with already historic budget deficits left by his Republican predecessor. [facepalm]

Last edited:
too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

It just amazes me that "concepts" are beyond the simple right wing pea brain intellect... when one administration enters office, it's not like erasing a blackboard and the next president steps to the front of the class with a blank slate...

Where were you when leftists were trying to pretend that American history began with George W. Bush's inauguration? Bill Clinton WHO?!

And how does "it's not like erasing a blackboard" explain the poster's point concerning OBAMA'S spending?

You are incorrect. The Bush Administration implemented sweeping bank deregulation reform in 1991: House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

The Bush blueprint for deregulation could be a recipe for disaster. Congress should scrutinize the proposal carefully and make doubly sure that consumers are represented through enactment of the financial consumers association. With this deregulatory proposal coming hard on the heels of the savings and loan fiasco -- which consumers will pay for with $500 billion or more over the next 30 years -- it's time to give consumers a voice that was sorely lacking and help make a difference now. EDMUND MIERZWINSKI Consumer Advocate, U.S. Public Interest Research Group Washington, Feb. 21, 1991

Source: Bush's Bank Plan Leaves Consumers Out - The New York Times House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

And by the way, our country was already $9.5 Trillion in debt before TARP, which I also supported, and Bush had already clocked in the 4 highest deficits in national history BEFORE our economic collapse, when we REALLY needed the money. Where were you Republicans then? He could have paid off our national debt, or at least paid it down significantly. Instead, he ran amock, leaving a legacy of unfunded spending built in to our ongoing national budget.

And here you are, blaming a Democrat who has been in office for 7 months, his hand forced into deficit spending to combat a recession, rising health care costs, and two wars, with already historic budget deficits left by his Republican predecessor. [facepalm]
we were screaming bloody murder
whiole you were supporting the bullshit

You are incorrect. The Bush Administration implemented sweeping bank deregulation reform in 1991:

Source: [url]http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/10/opinion/l-bush-s-bank-plan-leaves-consumers-out-536691.html]House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

Uh, do you know what Glass Steagall was? Do you know who repealed it? Are you going to deny that Obama's deficits are on pace to DOUBLE Bush's?
Sorry I refuse to worship your Ossiah or play the role of Lewinsky. I'll leave that up to you.

You are incorrect. The Bush Administration implemented sweeping bank deregulation reform in 1991: House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

Source: Bush's Bank Plan Leaves Consumers Out - The New York Times House Panel OKs Bush's Plan for Banking Reform - * Deregulation: The bill endorses powerful new interstate companies, $70 billion more for failures. - Los Angeles Times

we were screaming bloody murder
whiole you were supporting the bullshit

Are you talking about just TARP, or the $5 Trillion he spent over-budget before that? Because that prior $5 Trillion overage I did not support.

Oh and funny how Obama hasn't pulled us out of Iraq. and he's doubling our troop levels in Afghanistan with no clear mission.

change we can all believe in.

Oh and funny how Obama hasn't pulled us out of Iraq. and he's doubling our troop levels in Afghanistan with no clear mission.

change we can all believe in.

The withdrawal from Iraq is not an overnight process ... by the summer of next year I believe is what the plan called for.

He campaigned on focusing on A-Stan.

To be fair, when the dem candidates were asked if they would guarantee withdrawal from Iraq by 2013, only Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel said they would.......

and they were ridiculed.

Forum List

Back