Ouch! I Just Got Spanked!

Kind of clears up who the "nutters" are, huh?
Like him or not, Obama is not a nutter and got elected twice. The rule for you is simple, if you really love the guy, don't run him, he can't win.

But you aren't disagreeing that those who voted for Obama....especially the second time, after his incompetence was clear, could be identified as "nutters," fools, simpletons, etc.

My previous post listed domestic failures by Obama.

If you need a review, I'd be happy to provide as extensive a list of foreign policy failures.

All of which is evidence for the "nutters," fools, simpletons, etc., appellations.

For those who haven't already figured it out, little housepainter is a govt-paid shill, sent here to make sure as many Dems get elected as possible.

He joined the forum some three weeks ago, and has already put up more than 1,800 posts, most of them brief one-liners that praise Democrats and insult their opponents.

For this first two weeks he was putting up more than 100 posts per day here. Recently he's slacked off, to only around 80-some posts per day.

Explaining to him why he's wrong, is useless. That's not what he's here for.

See http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/paintmyhouse.html , click on "Statistics".

Last edited:
You voted for this?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

That's what happens with 30 years of Reaganomics. Bush destroys the economy and then we have a do nothing Republican House Of Representatives.

lmao_260666-530x.jpeg

You voted for this?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

That's what happens with 30 years of Reaganomics. Bush destroys the economy and the we have a do nothing Republican House Of Representatives.

I use the terms 'fools and simpletons,' and look what shows up???

Here, let me put you in your place, last seat in the dumb row:

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the tax cuts of the Economic Recovery Act of 1981 stimulated economic growth. “As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid.” http://www.house.gov/jec/fiscal/tx-grwth/reagtxct/reagtxct.htm

“As inflation came down and as more and more of the tax cuts from the 1981 Act went into effect, the economic began a strong and sustained pattern of growth.” US Department of the Treasury

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
a. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
b. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
c. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
d. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
e. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) FDsys - Browse ERP

f. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

How ya' like dat, boyyyyyeeeeee?

Now....just to verify that you are a fool.....who would you vote for, Obama or Reagan?

You voted for this?

That's what happens with 30 years of Reaganomics. Bush destroys the economy and then we have a do nothing Republican House Of Representatives.

LOL

Liberal Intellectual Elite chimes in

LOL

Voter Fraud is the only thing keeping you morons competitive

You can't rule if you can't win. Don't run nutters.

"...nutters."

Wait.....

You voted for this?

The number of persons living in poverty also worsened again in 2012, according to the most recent Census figures.

8. As of last year, 46,496,000 persons lived in households with income below the official poverty line, an increase of nearly 6.7 million since 2008 and 249,000 since 2011. The total poverty rate remained unchanged in 2012 at 15 percent of the total U.S. population. So for the second straight year, the poverty rate was 1.8 points higher than it was in 2008.
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

9... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

10. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

11. . ".... the... [dollar] has today a value of barely a 1,250th of an ounce of gold, a staggering plunge from an 853rd of an ounce on the day Mr. Obama took office...." Fiat Wages - The New York Sun

12. "CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made

Federal deficits have soared between 2009 and 2012, bring the total long-term debt to a level equal to 73 percent of the nation’s GDP. “Between 2009 and 2012, the federal government recorded the largest budget deficits relative to the size of the economy since 1946, causing federal debt to soar.”
CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made | Dallas Morning News

13. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

Kind of clears up who the "nutters" are, huh?

All that work and it's aimed at dimocrap scum?

PC, it's like trying to teach Quantum Theory to a bunch of Monkeys.

Not only are they too stupid to comprehend, not only is it impossible for them to comprehend, they don't WANT to comprehend. They're much happier eating a banana and fucking like.... Well, like Monkeys in a tree.

But I appreciate the effort anyway.

P.S.

Speaking of Quantum Theory, some scientists operating a telescope in the Antarctic just discovered the echo of gravity inflation left from the Big Bang.

Which is proof beyond proof that the Big Bang DID happen and that it WAS a Creationist Event.

libturds everywhere are depressed that they might have to answer to a higher power someday. But, like Monkeys, I doubt they're self-aware enough to matter

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-de...1N3VzBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM4NF8x

It's far worse than not comprehending.....they have perfected the ability to ignore facts, experience, and learning.

So we're shooting for the Senatorial equivalent of the House under Boehner?

Pass

If the alternative is the dirtiest politician, Harry Reid, of the last 50 years..... I'll take McConnell every time.

Let's not forget his latest dirty trick.... Suspending the filibuster rule except in cases he cares about and won't come up anyway.

Just one of MANY dirty and disgusting tricks played by the worst Senator in US History.

I'd take Winnie The Pooh over him

Yeah we heard that with Dubya that he was somehow "better" than a Democrat and he's every bit the Statist.

Pass.

At some point you have to realize that the Establishment Republicans are worse enemies and far more destructive than the Democrats and Al Qaeda combined and I'm not even sure that there's a difference between AQ and the Dems

Back to the subject:

Thomas Sowell has a facility for explaining political philosophy, and especially how it affects economics, better than anyone's I've ever seen. I'm distressed that he is 80-something years old, but hope that he will be around for at least another 20 years, continuing writing as he has here. He is a brilliant and valuable teacher - which is something we badly need after years of big-govt liberalism.

All of which is evidence for the "nutters," fools, simpletons, etc., appellations.
Stop caring about anything but who can get elected. You can't do anything until you get past that.

"Stop caring about anything but who can get elected."

Therein one finds a clear indictment of what it means to be a Liberal.

That is why you folks have elected a rapist as President, and call a traitor to this nation "the Liberal Lion."

....and keep voting for an incompetent.

Excellent thread with clear and concise information. You can't argue with the facts (unless you're a nutter, that is). It's a scary thought to think that we have another year-and-a-half of Obama. What a total mess he and his comrades in the Senate have made of things.

Stop caring about anything but who can get elected. You can't do anything until you get past that.

"Stop caring about anything but who can get elected."

Therein one finds a clear indictment of what it means to be a Liberal.

That is why you folks have elected a rapist as President, and call a traitor to this nation "the Liberal Lion."

....and keep voting for an incompetent.
That has nothing to do with Liberalism, and everything to do with politics. Learn how to drive the car and eat the banana, not the other way around.

For those who haven't already figured it out, little housepainter is a govt-paid shill, sent here to make sure as many Dems get elected as possible.

He joined the forum some three weeks ago, and has already put up more than 1,800 posts, most of them brief one-liners that praise Democrats and insult their opponents.

For this first two weeks he was putting up more than 100 posts per day here. Recently he's slacked off, to only around 80-some posts per day.

See http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/paintmyhouse.html , click on "Statistics".

Not sure they're paid. But the rest is accurate.

Organized....

I'll say again:

It's to bad sex doesn't require abstract thought, if it did Libtards would go extinct in one generation.

Organized....

As you can see, this one has already successfully diverted the subject of this thread, away from Thomas Sowell and his qualities as a philosopher and teacher.

And every post that talks about little housepainter instead of Sowell (such as this post) only extends little housepainter's success.

PLEASE don't feed the trolls.

I'll say again:

It's to bad sex doesn't require abstract thought, if it did Libtards would go extinct in one generation.

How come we've got more homosexuals than ever?

Most stupidity and deviancy aren't born, they're made.

My apologies to the 10% of homosexuals who were actually born into the wrong bodies and to the 10% of libturds who were born too stupid to compete in a Free Market Capitalist Society.

The rest of them?

eat it

Organized....

As you can see, this one has already successfully diverted the subject of this thread, away from Thomas Sowell and his qualities as a philosopher and teacher.

And every post that talks about little housepainter instead of Sowell (such as this post) only extends little housepainter's success.

PLEASE don't feed the trolls.
I'm hardly trolling little man. I'm telling you how to win again, which you are ignoring.

Forum List

Back