Our darkest days are ahead of us

Actually our darkest days are right now, with the sun hanging on the (Southern) Cross for three days before it resurrects and starts to rise on the horizon again. Which is why we put lights on our houses.
Actually the OP said that. Way to read.
And so did you

everyone including you agrees biden is an idiot, just fir different reasons

Actually I made no mention of Biden, or anyone else. I simply described the Winter Solstice.

It's hanging right there above these words like Christmas lights. Go learn how to read it.

1608745884075.png

Biden Broadcasts Doom-And-Gloom Holiday Message – The Bearded Patriot

Before this holiday season, Joe Biden tells the country he will soon pretend to lead that our darkest days of Covid are in front of us, not behind us, even with a vaccine being passed out as we speak?

Shrug, with Jo Bi Deng about to become President, I can't really argue. Your lives are over, what can I say?

IF We The People do not fight this rising tyranny then THEY will be telling us darker days of COVID are yet to come five years from now. We were warned . . . COVID-21, COVID-23, COVID-27 and on and on.

Yangrise began just after midnight 21 Dec. Days will now become longer and provide more light. Hope this helps.

While days will be a wee-tiny bit longer the real darkness will start in January with an Executive-Ordered National lockdown.

Then an executive order mandating the days grow shorter because people are more submissive when kept in the dark.

But will The Gods of The Solar System listen?

They damn well better or ANTIFA will rent a space-ship and peacefully burn down their Home On High!

Forum List

Back