Our Devout Catholic Biden Doesn’t Want Abortion Restrictions

I believe it. He has lied since he took office. Deniability on all of the gross tribulations we are going through. He and other Catholics have made a mockery of the religion with spewing sarcastic words on how good they are while this is going on. Purposely destroying the economy for other reasons.
So.., anti-Catholic bigotry? Can you figure which side you’re on and get back to us?

Nope. But some of my family are devout. They are also well educated and know Biden is sworn to uphold the US Constitution.
Biden, Pelosi like Cuomo, Kerry, and Kennedys before them wield their political power to influence the Church or bully the Church wither policies. The Church does itself no favors exempting Democrat leaders when they are at odds with Catholic Doctrine.

Biden is sworn to uphold the Constitution….. though if you looked at his handling of the Southern Border alone, I’d say he’s struggling to uphold the US Constitution.

Biden, Pelosi like Cuomo, Kerry, and Kennedys before them wield their political power to influence the Church or bully the Church wither policies. The Church does itself no favors exempting Democrat leaders when they are at odds with Catholic Doctrine.

Biden is sworn to uphold the Constitution….. though if you looked at his handling of the Southern Border alone, I’d say he’s struggling to uphold the US Constitution.
Fine the employers who hire illegals and solve the problem.

I believe it. He has lied since he took office. Deniability on all of the gross tribulations we are going through. He and other Catholics have made a mockery of the religion with spewing sarcastic words on how good they are while this is going on. Purposely destroying the economy for other reasons.
As a Roman Catholic, I would say that the Catholic Church does not help itself trying to keep in the good graces of Liberal elites in the US that call themselves Catholic. If the Church had any fortitude, it would hold Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, etc. to the same standards it holds rank and file Catholics on a daily basis.

As a Roman Catholic, I would say that the Catholic Church does not help itself trying to keep in the good graces of Liberal elites in the US that call themselves Catholic. If the Church had any fortitude, it would hold Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, etc. to the same standards it holds rank and file Catholics on a daily basis.
So no birth control for you.

Fine the employers who hire illegals and solve the problem.
That helps but the true solution is to enforce immigration laws and let Border Patrol and ICE do their job instead of undermining them. This is not upholding the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back