🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our early ballots are in, that's 4 votes for Trump the True American.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
And 4 votes against Liberal Totalitarianism. Middle finger salute to the newspapers, TV media and the Republocrat elites that fear the real change agent, Donald J. Trump.

4 out of 240 million registered voters. Damn, looks like you have a big lead.

That's nothing. I just left our local cemetery with 69 Clinton votes in tow. You'd better get hoppin'.

I still have 70 votes to cast. I haven’t decided which state to cast them in yet

I've just reported you to the death panels!

Why would you vote for someone so dangerously unqualified ?

And 4 votes against Liberal Totalitarianism. Middle finger salute to the newspapers, TV media and the Republocrat elites that fear the real change agent, Donald J. Trump.
I think you are going to be disappointed on election day. The lies and distortions of the MSM are just too much for dumb Americans to overcome.

The lying wench will likely be POTUS and WWIII will begin.

It will be most ironic that a woman (albeit a crazy one) will start WWIII.

That's nothing. I just left our local cemetery with 69 Clinton votes in tow. You'd better get hoppin'.
Since you're the expert, how do I get my great grandparents registered? Or are they already registered?

I should have clarified they aren't all mine, I just have a well informed family ;)

Since you're the expert, how do I get my great grandparents registered? Or are they already registered?
Yeah...how to register all my relatives since....oh...1500 BC.

I didn't know there were American citizens dating back that far.

. . . . oh wait. . . .

Silly me, I forgot, LoneLaugher isn't concerned about legal citizens either, is he? Dead non-citizen will do also, right?

Well, shoot, if we also start registering the dead, the Democrats might start registering their pets. :badgrin:

. .. . . and then their dead pets?

.... and then their vegetable gardens?

. . . and then what?

images

New Democratic Voters. . . .

Well....first I need an accurate description of the subjects with complete names and dates of birth. In addition, some good face photos for the artists to use as guides. Then, I need to cross reference that info with a purchase order from the Clinton campaign. Then.....you provide two recent utility bills from your current residence. I'll take care of the rest.

Well....first I need an accurate description of the subjects with complete names and dates of birth. In addition, some good face photos for the artists to use as guides. Then, I need to cross reference that info with a purchase order from the Clinton campaign. Then.....you provide two recent utility bills from your current residence. I'll take care of the rest.

Or just an NRA membership card. lol

Forum List

Back