Our future generation???

What an uneducated victim of fringe society and black popular culture. You can tell by her size that she lives in what is sometimes referred to as a "food desert".

Not to hard to find idiots of any generation.

I have the priviledge of working with students (mostly high school students) quite a bit and I can sum up the "problem with this generation" in one word: Nothing.

This generation is blessed with plenty of smart, honest, hardworking, and caring folks who just might be able to fix the problems we have bequeathed to them.

Just MHO.

I watched part of her interview. She is a kid with very little life experience. But she was WAY more communicative than she was in the courtroom. In fact, she came off as a person of average intelligence in that interview. My wife.....not a native speaker of English....remarked that she seemed like a totally different person.

The way that so many of you nutters are raking her over the coals is pretty lame. She's a kid. She does not speak for anyone but herself....and she has been through a lot in the past year.

What is your game plan?

I watched part of her interview. She is a kid with very little life experience. But she was WAY more communicative than she was in the courtroom. In fact, she came off as a person of average intelligence in that interview. My wife.....not a native speaker of English....remarked that she seemed like a totally different person.

The way that so many of you nutters are raking her over the coals is pretty lame. She's a kid. She does not speak for anyone but herself....and she has been through a lot in the past year.

What is your game plan?

It may be hard to understand, but some of us don't have a "game plan." :tinfoil:

She provided us with a motive for Trayvons actions...which no one wants to acknowledge...it does not fit the Jackson /Sharpton/ Holder/Obabble agenda.

Inconvenient fact: Martin had no injuries (other than the single gunshot wound), which indicates that he initiated the fight that resulted in his death. If he had lived, he should have been charged with aggravated assault.

Forum List

Back