Our Government Is Run By Violent Thugs

Who is going to train them?
1692353989948.jpeg

Can you show us some videos of them inviting them in?

First person acquitted of all charges in Jan. 6 riot said police let him enter Capitol​

McFadden said it was reasonable for Martin to believe that outnumbered police officers allowed him and others to enter the Capitol through the Rotunda doors on Jan. 6, 2021.

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows​

Geez man, get off Joey Xiden's porch, maybe you'll see some actual news....

First person acquitted of all charges in Jan. 6 riot said police let him enter Capitol

McFadden said it was reasonable for Martin to believe that outnumbered police officers allowed him and others to enter the Capitol through the Rotunda doors on Jan. 6, 2021.
Using the right wing logic, he is a Trump appointee. So nobody is surprised.
The judge also said Martin’s actions were “about as minimal and non-serious” as anyone who was at the Capitol that day.
So if 5 armed men rob a bank and there is only one armed guard, would it be responsible for the unarmed bank robber to believe that the guard opened the vault because they had more guns than he did. That's stupid as hell.

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows

The New York Post? Really, that trash isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Who was that officer? Is he a Trump Humper?

Geez man, get off Joey Xiden's porch, maybe you'll see some actual news....
I am waiting on you to link to some, the New York Post? LOL. You don't find it odd that not another news outlet posted a link to that garbage. Damn you believe anything that white man tells you.

The judge also said Martin’s actions were “about as minimal and non-serious” as anyone who was at the Capitol that day.
So if 5 armed men rob a bank and there is only one armed guard, would it be responsible for the unarmed bank robber to believe that the guard opened the vault because they had more guns than he did. That's stupid as hell.

I am waiting on you to link to some, the New York Post? LOL. You don't find it odd that not another news outlet posted a link to that garbage. Damn you believe anything that white man tells you.
Concerning the OP, how’s the government doing with shooting innocent blacks? Not a problem?

Democrat senator Schumer organized a lynch mob outside Supreme Court Justices homes and may have encouraged an assassination attempt on at least one Justice. Meanwhile Trump is indicted for technical violations of the election law that he had nothing to do with. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

Yes the NY Post, one of the oldest papers in history, created by Alexander Hamilton…I get it’s not approved by your plantation because it has actual video, so you’ll ignore it

No real surprise you also ignore evidence presented at a trial…since it’s not approved by Master Joe…

Typical, nobody is surprised by your reaction

Yes the NY Post, one of the oldest papers in history, created by Alexander Hamilton…I get it’s not approved by your plantation because it has actual video, so you’ll ignore it

No real surprise you also ignore evidence presented at a trial…since it’s not approved by Master Joe…

Typical, nobody is surprised by your reaction
NY Post is a trashy, right wing newspaper and always has been. I bet that white boyfriend of yours reads it.

Evidence presented at trial? You goggled that dumbass article, you haven't read Jack.

Keep up the good work boot licker, your Orange master thanks you.

You don't need an injury to be charged with assault. They all need to be sued. Cops, baby killers.
Do it with your tax dollar. I would rather mine be spent on serious crime. The lawsuit thing is good, if you are into that sort of thing. I have never been sued or sued anyone and not looking forward to having to, so probably won't. You should consider making your money the old-fashioned way of working for it with a trade or skill.

Forum List

Back