Our Government Is Run By Violent Thugs

So you claim it wasn’t a serious assault but you claim you’re justified to use lethal force to stop it if it was you being assaulted.

You’re a good leftist.
What do those two statements wave to do with leftest/rightest crap? It is really more about me as a possible intended victim, my location, history, age, and knowing I would only shoot if I had to and would be supported by laws and court venues locally. It certainly would not be an attack at an abortion protest, so for your straw argument, suck a straw dick.

What do those two statements wave to do with leftest/rightest crap? It is really more about me as a possible intended victim, my location, history, age, and knowing I would only shoot if I had to and would be supported by laws and court venues locally. It certainly would not be an attack at an abortion protest, so for your straw argument, suck a straw dick.
You downplay the violent assault because the victim didn’t sync with your politics.
Same assault you say lethal force is justified to prevent.

Suck a straw!

You downplay the violent assault because the victim didn’t sync with your politics.
Same assault you say lethal force is justified to prevent.

Suck a straw!
There can be no same assault on me at a protest. I wouldn't be at the protest. If I were assaulted, the motive would undoubtedly be robbery, and we take a dim view of that around here. An older lady shot a guy just trying to come in her window, killing him stone cold dead. The police came took her weapon, statement, and of course the body. They returned the weapon to after cleaning it and replacing the bullets with new ones.

There can be no same assault on me at a protest. I wouldn't be at the protest. If I were assaulted, the motive would undoubtedly be robbery, and we take a dim view of that around here. An older lady shot a guy just trying to come in her window, killing him stone cold dead. The police came took her weapon, statement, and of course the body. They returned the weapon to after cleaning it and replacing the bullets with new ones.
Spin and dodge.
Someone you politically disagree with it’s not a ‘real’ assault.
If it was you, it’s justifiable lethal force to prevent the ‘not a real assault’

Typical.

Spin and dodge.
Someone you politically disagree with it’s not a ‘real’ assault.
If it was you, it’s justifiable lethal force to prevent the ‘not a real assault’

Typical.
Was it investigated by the police? I suspect so, if it was a real occurrence, and not just some tictoc crap. Go protest to the that police department. Pretend you are GOP. They don't have much support or law enforcement anymore. I wasn't there at the protest and didn't see it. The authorities paid by the tax payers thought it wasn't worth prosecuting. Send the guy a band aide for his knee if it was scratched. If I am the victim of an attempted mugging outside a store, it will be bigger news, more worthy of 87 posts for your boredom.

Forum List

Back