Our History IS Our Future

OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".

Do you agree with Rabbi that 9/11 was not an act of terror?

You and I both know that Rabbi is talking about Benghazi. You're just too dishonest to admit it.

You apparently haven't been following the conversation, unless you're just blindly trying to defend Rabbi.

He said this:
No, an act of terror is not synonymous with a terrorist attack.

If that were true then 9/11 cannot be called an act of terror. Do you agree?
Are you saying that al Qaeda is a benevolent association?

lol, Mr. Debater melting down. Awesome.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV
OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".

You and I both know that Rabbi is talking about Benghazi. You're just too dishonest to admit it.

You apparently haven't been following the conversation, unless you're just blindly trying to defend Rabbi.

He said this:

Which 9/11? Obama was speaking about both that day in the rose garden? I give you credit NY they pay you good. But you are not a average american, that is clear as day.

He said this:

Are you saying that al Qaeda is a benevolent association?

OOPS!! lol.

Look who called a terrorist attack an 'act of terror' just a few months ago:

"I confused no such thing.
It was a deliberate whitewash by the administration of an act of terror by radical Muslims against Jews. How do you keep missing that?"

Jews In Obama s World Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think this case is closed.

He said this:

Which 9/11? Obama was speaking about both that day in the rose garden? I give you credit NY they pay you good. But you are not a average american, that is clear as day.

Word salad. Try again.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV

Rabbi says that a terrorist attack and an act of terror are not the same.

Do we not all agree that 9/11 was a terrorist attack?

Therefore Rabbi is saying that 9/11 was not an act of terror, because according to Rabbi an act of terror and a terrorist attack are two totally different things,

they are not synonyms, they cannot be interchangeable.

So, again, do you agree with Rabbi that 9/11 was not an act of terror?

Yes but he said that in regards to what Obama said in the Rose Garden, he was not referring to 9/11 or any other terrorists attack. Context!

He said this:

Word salad. Try again.
nah my pictures are always real, I don't hide or have to try to spin anything. That's biscuit and me.

Just a middle class guy who knows the truth, a passion for it and videos don't lie. Only paid hacks do try to spin it. Like you.

He said this:

Word salad. Try again.
Rice said it over and over again, you won't win NY over me on this topic, she refused to go on a fox Sunday morning show again, and we never heard from her since, like Louis Lanier who obama refused to prosecute.

Benghazi Scandal - Rice: Obama Admin Did Not Misl…:

I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.

Appparently you are the stupid one, el Stupido. We all understand that "act of terror" is not equivalent to "terrorist act". Why don't you?
Only, it is. Now, click your heels three times, oh butthurted one.

The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.

Appparently you are the stupid one, el Stupido. We all understand that "act of terror" is not equivalent to "terrorist act". Why don't you?
Only, it is. Now, click your heels three times, oh butthurted one.

See there you go. Everyone understands the difference. Except you. So who has the problem here?
Oh, look what the news feeds are showing:
EU Prepares for Worst as Greece Drives Finances to Brink - Yahoo Finance

Greece is headed for the exits. Just as I predicted. Derp.

Forum List

Back